test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Do you know what I'd spend 550 zen on?

jstewart55jstewart55 Member Posts: 412 Arc User
An Enterprise underwear set! ;)

(Really, though, I'd settle for Hoshi's tank top. It'd be awesome to pair that with the Risa shorts.) :D
Post edited by jstewart55 on

Comments

• thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Oh yeah :)
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel when you want special underwear.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • geminisierrageminisierra Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    can't you get that basic thing with the tos mirror universe set?
  • tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    id buy em if they were cross-faction.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    can't you get that basic thing with the tos mirror universe set?
    The top yes. It's a bit shorter though.

Unfortunately, thanks to the wonderful uniform-offduty separation, you can't use shorts with it, only skirts. :(

EDIT: And of course they aren't cross-faction. Because only feddies are worthy of wearing Terran Empire uniforms.
  • peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I want this!

You could kinda mock up the male version easily enough, provided you were ok with never wearing off Risa.
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • jstewart55jstewart55 Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel when you want special underwear.

A touch of humour, mainly. ;)

I was thinking about the Summer Event, and I realised that the Risian shorts would look great when paired with a tank top.

EDIT: In fact, they wouldn't even have to make anything new, really. The swimsuit is already designed to be chopped and changed (as evidenced by the fact that pieces are added to or taken away to make the different styles), so they could just use the top half of the one piece for it.
    valoreah wrote:
    I'd buy it especially if Linda Park and Jolene Blalock came with them

Who wouldn't? :D
  • bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    valoreah wrote: »
    I'd buy it especially if Linda Park and Jolene Blalock came with them :D

Well, T'Pol was in the sickbay at ESD for while, when the revamp was still on tribble at least, not sure if she's still there now though.

Not sure I'd pay 550 for underwear, though I WOULD for a cross faction unlock token you could use on any outfit. (Seven of Nine costume for Klinks/Roms maybe? Orion Metal Bikini's for Feds? <sigh>)

I'd also pay 10,000 Zen for a costume unlock to got with the Romulan Ground Armor Set!!!
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
    edited May 2015
    jstewart55 wrote: »
    I was thinking about the Summer Event, and I realised that the Risian shorts would look great when paired with a tank top.
    True. One of the Risan NPCs has worn the mirror universe tank top with the Risan shorts since the first time the event ran. A great combination that players are unable to duplicate because one is a "uniform" and the other is "off-duty."

The swimsuits, being thrown down the bottomless pit of suck that is map-restriction, aren't even worth mentioning. Blegh. :mad:
  • bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    warpangel wrote: »
    True. One of the Risan NPCs has worn the mirror universe tank top with the Risan shorts since the first time the event ran. A great combination that players are unable to duplicate because one is a "uniform" and the other is "off-duty."

The swimsuits, being thrown down the bottomless pit of suck that is map-restriction, aren't even worth mentioning. Blegh. :mad:

This always griped me endlessly (not the swimsuits anywhere thing, that's just silly) It's the fact that many of the NPC's on Risa where some truly awesome combinations of costumes! Romulan Knee Length Skirt with Orion Metal Bikini Top ... Ferengi Skirt with Orion Sandals ... Mirror Tank Top with Bikini Swim Suit Bottoms ... the list goes on.

Gosh darn it Cryptic, please for the love of Spock open up the tailor, remove most of these silly restrictions and allow players some "artistic freedom" in their character design!

I can't understand WHY they don't. Costume sales would increase by a factor of about 10000000000% IF players could mix and match (almost) without restriction. I just don't see how they can't "get" this :confused:

How about this ...

There are already Uniform, Off-Duty, Formal, Swimsuit categories in the tailor, even added ones like KHG and MACO etc ...

So how about an "Event" subheading? Any costume in that section, is allowed to use EVERY item unlocked on that account, BUT, it is only usable on "Event" maps. Like the swimsuit currently is restricted.
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
  • misterde3misterde3 Member Posts: 4,195 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    And here I thought we'd see something with dignity.

star-trek-uniform-boxer-briefs-set-5.jpg

:D
    edited May 2015
    bendalek wrote: »
    So how about an "Event" subheading? Any costume in that section, is allowed to use EVERY item unlocked on that account, BUT, it is only usable on "Event" maps. Like the swimsuit currently is restricted.
    Hell no! :mad:

Map-restricted clothes is the worst thing that has ever happened to this game.