test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Assimilated - "Guinea Pig" - Fully Assimilated Undine - stuck?

realisticaltyrealisticalty Member Posts: 851 Arc User
edited May 2015 in The Academy
Went after him, fought him on the bridge, didn't get him all the way down and suddenly he is back in his "frozen" position. No way to activate him again. Am I missing something or do I need to restart the entire Assimilated mission from scratch? (I tried restarting just the Guinea Pig part, the part exploring the cube. but it won't let me past a barrier part way through and doesn't give me the original objectives of that section again.)

I'll probably replay the whole thing, but what do I do if this happens again?
Post edited by realisticalty on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2015
    On my second playthrough I died in the room before the bridge before destroying the 3rd device and found myself resurrected on the bridge in the room after and unable to go back and finish the devices.

Ready for replay #3....
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    There is no "bridge" on the Borg cube in the mission. The fully assimilated undine is always down a hall from the lab in a big room with the vinculum on a platform behind him.

Best way to defeat him is pull him into the hallway and then there are no adds.

A decent boff team can kill him for you while you afk if you use the goto com!and to spread them out so his aoe doesn't get all of them at once.
  • Options
    ultimatenewbieultimatenewbie Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    There is no "bridge" on the Borg cube in the mission. The fully assimilated undine is always down a hall from the lab in a big room with the vinculum on a platform behind him.

Best way to defeat him is pull him into the hallway and then there are no adds.

A decent boff team can kill him for you while you afk if you use the goto com!and to spread them out so his aoe doesn't get all of them at once.

There is a bridge actually - on your way from where the three assimilated Undine are but before the vinculum room with the boss undine. Dont believe me? Die against the boss undine; you will respawn on the bridge.

It isnt a starship bridge, just a normal bridge.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    By "bridge" I meant a platform with rails just before the end room. The original problem was I fought him like mad in that room then all of a sudden he was on the pedestal in the end room surrounded by a forcefield with no way to deactivate it.

I'm about to try #3 at the mission...I am fairly sure I can eventually beat him if he isn't bugged and is active and pullable. The original problem was he becaome inactive yet the objective to kill him was still uncompleted..I wasn't sure how it happened...
  • Options
    zarindaizarindai Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Just had to restart this mission because 1st one of my companion got stuck and all my companion froze in possition and got all gunned down because of it...then when I finally managed to revive them all and get the stuck companion unstuck the Undine we where supposed to kill was missing....no where to be found.