test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T6 Galaxy Dreadnought - Any plans to release?

mattjohnsonvamattjohnsonva Member Posts: 4,974 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Federation Discussion
So we have the T6 Galaxy which is very nice, my own personal favourite was the Dreadnought, I wonder if the Devs are planning a release of this ship and if so when? Anyone know anything about this?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Haven't heard anything about it remotely reliable. I would just assume that they will at least rework the skin to match the new Galaxy at some point just so they don't have the old crappy model lurking around. But wether or not we will essentially get a T6 Andromeda Dreadnaught Cruiser is just speculation at that point.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I would think they would stretch out the release of t6 canon ships. With that said, it would be awesome if a t6 galaxy-x had the same boff layout of the t6 galaxy but with a different specialization. At least it can currently use the t6 galaxy console. I love having 130 in all power in the GX :)
  • Options
    smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    They are waiting for the release of the Kickass boff specialization powers, so that the T6 Gal-X can get a commander seat. :)
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • Options
    rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    They are waiting for the release of the Kickass boff specialization powers, so that the T6 Gal-X can get a commander seat. :)
    WaHEY now you're talking, shut up and take my money!

I don't think they would give a full commander specialization to it BUT, since we'er all speculating, what kind of specialization would you like to see on it, and what would you name that specialization?
  • Options
    pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'd only be willing to pay for a T6 Galaxy Dreadnaught if the devs finally FIX THE OFF-CENTER PHASER LANCE under the saucer section.

I'm not interested in spending more money on half-baked ship models.
    In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.
  • Options
    chilleechillee Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Too much of a WIN button.... no Federation battle cloak here.

A T6 Galaxy-X shouldbe made unqiue in it's seating and of course, a Ship Mastery trait.
    Should get make the Cdr Eng seat a universal that can seat Pilot/Intel/Any... that would certainly open things up for the Gal-X. Imagine SS3 for the Lance? There would be no more complaints about a weak Spinal Lance... ever.

Quite frankly, lance is pretty good right now, esp with CD at two minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    neo1nxneo1nx Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    chillee wrote: »
    Too much of a WIN button.... no Federation battle cloak here.

A T6 Galaxy-X shouldbe made unqiue in it's seating and of course, a Ship Mastery trait.
    Should get make the Cdr Eng seat a universal that can seat Pilot/Intel/Any... that would certainly open things up for the Gal-X. Imagine SS3 for the Lance? There would be no more complaints about a weak Spinal Lance... ever.

Quite frankly, lance is pretty good right now, esp with CD at two minutes.

Exept that it still have a ridiculous accuracy mechanism, and that nowaday a SS beam shot with oss on mk14gear will do more damage!
    But i suppose that this is not an issue anymore since accuracy was important on pvp and that part of the game is rather dead right now.

As for the somekind of battle cloack? Why not? It not like it will make it a scimitar clone anyway, far from it, well i just hope that the cloack ( battle or not ) will not take a console slot anymore!