test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New forums?

dpglerchdpglerch Member Posts: 323 Arc User
Anyone recall when they said we are getting the new forums? cant seem to find that blog now
kahless_10438.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    We were supposed to go there back on the 5th. Trendy has put in on hold until they could work out a few issues with Vanilla to get us more functionality.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i noticed it as soon as it was announced that it was being delayed. why are you looking for it anyway? not like the community wants to end up in yet another generic forum. but thats life: change.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    dpglerch wrote: »
    Just wasnt sure when it was going to happen

alright.

10c.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    belidosbelidos Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    dpglerch wrote: »
    Just wasnt sure when it was going to happen

hopefully never, the new forum software and the way it's hosted and implemented is one giant ball of security issues and data protection snafu's just waiting to happen, I for one once it happens will never sign into the arc site again resulting in me never being able to buy zen again.
  • Options
    stararmystararmy Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I wish we could upvote and downvote threads in the new software. I feel like there's a lot of stuff posted on here that makes me want to headdesk. Something that let the best threads (i.e. the ones that we want the devs to see most) rise to the top might be nice...
    Zinc: The universe of Star Trek Online is shaped and changed by the actions of the players...expect to see new planets and races discovered that were unknown the last time you logged in."