test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a wingman

sagariursagariur Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2015 in The Academy
I've got an Engineering toon up to 58, and I have fun with the game. I mostly just piddle around and do what ever missions and RA's I can find, with occasional binging on STF's. But I am a total newb. I'd like to find someone/people who are moderately social that would enjoy teaching me how to play essentially. I've watched you-tube videos and the like, but to tell you the truth I think I play these games more for their social aspect than anything. Anyone interested in helping a newbie out?
Post edited by sagariur on

Comments

• Options
    giliongilion Member Posts: 686 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    If you want social, then you should consider joining one of the many Fleets (guilds) out there. A lot of them are really friendly and you're likely find people willing to help with almost anything. Personally I can only speak for UFP which is the fleet im currently with, but I've heard good things about other fleets too.

I'd help you out myself... if I didnt have finals to worry about :P
    edited May 2015
    Good luck to you. Personally I found a small fleet better for that kind of thing than a big one, people you can work with and get to know rather than have your value as a person measured by a parser or a donation chart or just get lost in a crowd. A couple of people that you know they've got your back and you've got theirs, the attitude is worth more than any list of stats. Hard to find, but theres still a few decent people here and there.
  • Options
    sagariursagariur Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Well let me toss it out there then... anyone want a newb in their fleet? I'd be interested in a socially active guild. I haven't even grouped with anyone outside of STF's. I know in my past experience in other MMO's I always derived pleasure from helping inexperienced players out. I know I can't be the only one :)