test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Giant Manasa

neuro1gneuro1g Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So I bought a Manasa off the exchange a while ago (before S10 went live) but just now got around to using it. I noticed that the camera in sector space is being a little wonky in that it won't zoom out very far from the ship and will zoom in to the inside of the ship.

Then I noticed a couple of ships near me. At first I thought they were far away or shuttles but saw that they were right next to me. One was a bug and the other a sovereign. They were tiny next to me. I don't know if I looked normal sized to them or not.

I remember reading about this kind of bug when the sector space revamp hit tribble but thought it was fixed.

I guess maybe not for the Manasa.

Anybody else having this problem?

For the devs my game handle is Von@neuro1g

If anyone sees a giant Manasa fly by feel free to say hi!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    neuro1gneuro1g Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Really? No one else with a manasa has this problem?

It's only me?

Strange...
  • Options
    z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yeah got the same problem, although it is funny to side up to a scimitar :D
  • Options
    dognip5dognip5 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yeah I have this bug too, it seems to affect every Manasa lol. It's crazy to see this tiny ship so huge in sector space. Seriously it is atleast 3-5 times larger in mass than the Scimitar. I've had people pm me asking what ship I have cause it's so huge,I just tell them that it's the Vadwaur Super Star Destroyer :P
  • Options
    stararmystararmy Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Can one of you guys post some screenshots? I'd love to see this.
    Zinc: The universe of Star Trek Online is shaped and changed by the actions of the players...expect to see new planets and races discovered that were unknown the last time you logged in."
  • Options
    dognip5dognip5 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Qo8RHz5.jpg