test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can Boosts be crafted?

jeremiahhayesjeremiahhayes Member Posts: 147 Arc User
I'm referring to the the major research boost (2x), the major technology boost (2x), the research boost (1.5x), and the technology boost (1.5x)...I've received them in research and development packs, and I know how to craft all the tech upgrades, but can't figure out how to craft the boosts...
There is about as much water on Earth now as there was three billion years ago. But while the amount of water has remained static, the amount of tequila and Triple Sec available for the making of Margaritas has expanded enormously. So you see, we have made progress after all. ~Anonymous
Post edited by jeremiahhayes on

Comments

• Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You cannot craft them.

I think you can try acquiring them on the Exchange.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    jeremiahhayesjeremiahhayes Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yes, but that gets expensive...everything else is craftable...you would think there's a way to make these too?
    There is about as much water on Earth now as there was three billion years ago. But while the amount of water has remained static, the amount of tequila and Triple Sec available for the making of Margaritas has expanded enormously. So you see, we have made progress after all. ~Anonymous
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    There is only one way for those boosts to come into the game: C-store R&D packs.

So my recommendation if you really want some, wait until the next R&D weekend, when people will be buying those constantly, and either open some yourself, or just buy the boosts since they will begin flooding into the exchange a lot more.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.