test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Deferi Patrols - Seriously, Devs??

prierinprierin Member Posts: 7 Arc User
OK, I've been patient. I did the right thing after the massive map change update and reported that the Deferi and Breen patrols are AWOL. Two - three patches have come and gone since then...

Where are the patrols? Can't finish the Ambassador Surrah missions without them. Are these missions mandatory? Of course not, but the (trite) rewards are still enough to make them one of the few missions I replay.

If they have been removed for good, fine. Get rid of Surrah. If not, bring them back. How freaking hard can it be?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You will forever be missed and never forgotten.
Post edited by prierin on

Comments

• Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    There are numerous posts about this. Here is but one:
    jheinig wrote: »
    Breen/Deferi patrols are next, since they are available to everyone.

Dev Tracker is your friend. :)
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    prierin wrote: »
    OK, I've been patient. I did the right thing after the massive map change update and reported that the Deferi and Breen patrols are AWOL. Two - three patches have come and gone since then...

Where are the patrols? Can't finish the Ambassador Surrah missions without them. Are these missions mandatory? Of course not, but the (trite) rewards are still enough to make them one of the few missions I replay.

If they have been removed for good, fine. Get rid of Surrah. If not, bring them back. How freaking hard can it be?

Jheinig has said that they and the other wandering ships are being put back in slowly but surely.
  • Options
    prierinprierin Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    There are numerous posts about this. Here is but one:

Dev Tracker is your friend. :)

I keep forgetting about that... good to hear... thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will forever be missed and never forgotten.
  • Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Conrgtulatios. YOu have successfully started anotehr bug thread on the General Discussion boards. Next time before posting a bug thread. Please scroll down to the game play bug section where it belongs.
    Mm5NeXy.gif