test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

@Cryptic, Dyson Ground Crashes

cypherouscypherous Member Posts: 183 Arc User
So there are currently THREE threads in the bug report forum on the FIRST page relating to this issue, i've made atleast one other thread myself just after the launch of S10, after having had a couple of patches your guys STILL haven't made any notes about fixing this issue, when are you guys actually going to atleast acknowledge that there is an issue?
Post edited by cypherous on

Comments

• lutherfrylutherfry Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Having the same issue and have opened up a ticket for it with Support for all the good that has done.

After the first response consisting of a canned copy paste resolution they now are suggeting I allow them to rollback any characters having this issue which would undo any progression after the rollback point, and remove any items/resources gained from the rollback point forward. Putting together a spread sheet of all the threads that are open for the same issue to submit to them and push for escalation to someone who can and knows what to do, other than copy paste generic canned responses! Please dont let this issue go silent! Get on support and keep on them til they acknowlege and resolve the issues!
  • imruinedimruined Member Posts: 1,457 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yep, everything had been running smoothly for myself until today...

Almost complete zone (ie, VRexes on the virge of appearing) when the game crashed... Logged back in and tried to switch to my first zone, crashed again...

My next two attempts to login, on that same character, both crashed before loading in...
    The entitlement is strong in these forums...

not_funny_Q_shadows_small.jpg
  • jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I've had no problems so far, but my friend who often tags along with me has been crashing in outskirts repeatedly, resulting in him having to avoid that area completelly.
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider