test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I am looking for a mature fleet

scotsladscotslad Member Posts: 28 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Earth Spacedock
I am looking for a fleet to join,(english speaking, no website application form, I don't use voice chat. Prefer UK based fleet, casual gameplay. Also, I am not looking for a fleet just to get everything I can from it like alot of people here. I am wanting to make friends who have patience and build up to getting a fleet ship and geared so that I can at least compete. Talk to me ingame and don't just invite, I will refuse.

VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION

I have aspergers and will rarely talk but when I do it's too much). I am 47 and have no time for childish people. I take things literally, I can't help it. About me http://scotslad.webs.com

If you don't know what aspergers is, please ready here http://www.autism.org.uk/asperger

I was previously in a fleet but the fleet owner seems to have issues with people who have disabilities.

If you have no interest in helping, don't troll me, don't even respond to this. It may be the internet but behind every keyboard is a human being with feelings. If you can't respect that you are not worth being called a Human.

Main character Scott@tallon2k

alts: Daxx@tallon2k, Dillel@tallon2k, Kaenis@tallon2k (delta recruit)
I am not a complete idiot, just part of me is missing! I have Aspergers (Autistic Spectrum Disorder), I stick to the rules, if I see a glitch, I report it, if I see abuse I report it. This is me, this is how I am and cannot deviate from it to keep others happy. My characters Scott@tallon2k , Dillel@tallon2k ,Selu@tallon2k
My personal site scotslad.webs.com
Post edited by scotslad on

Comments

• Options
    krilldarnkrilldarn Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Temporal Operations is a friendly helpful fleet established March 2013. We are currently Tier 4 Starbase, Our dilithium mine, Embassy and spire are tier 3.

We offer good promotion prospects and have modest requirements to allow you to purchase from fleet stores.

The fleet organize nightly events and will help you with missions, PvE and STF's. We also can help you gather resources. We have some good in game knowledge and skills and can also assist with skills builds and weapon loadouts.

We do have use of a private Teampseak Server hosted by one of our fleet members. but it is not a requirement....

We are U.K. based but accept all timezones with members from U.S. Norway, Canada and Australia. The fleet currently has just over 230 members.

Feel free to drop me a pm in game or leave me a reply and I will get back to. T'Moro@krilldarn
  • Options
    papertoastypapertoasty Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    allow me to extend you an invitation to alpha battle squadron.
    there are no hoops to jump through, no forms to fill out, no websites to sort through to join.
    we are as casual as casual can get, no drama, no politics, just about having fun
    we are always looking for good folks to help out with the holdings

just send me an in game mail and I send you the fleet invite.
    its that simple

fleet admiral Siodgirngei@papertoasty