edited May 2015
    aevitatis wrote: »
    Show us your crew/s!

My main ship, the U.S.S. Fa
    say-star-wars-is-better.jpg
  • Options
    aevitatisaevitatis Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So you have an entire crew of alien chicks?

Yeah, why not?
  • Options
    quintarisquintaris Member Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So you have an entire crew of alien chicks?

You make it sound dirty.
    w8xekp.jpg
  • Options
    amezukiamezuki Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Show us your crew/s!

Fleet Admiral L'Yern - Screenshot and doffing addict
    Eclipse Class Intel Cruiser U.S.S. Dioscuria NX-91121-A - Interactive Crew Roster
  • Options
    xigbargxigbarg Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The only crew I have worth sharing. Because its the only crew I have that aren't a bunch of Gary Stus and i'm too lazy to get a get together with the signature's crew.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Show us your crew/s!

• Options
    starfish1701starfish1701 Member Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Show us your crew/s!

• Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Oh Wow!

The work that's gone into that is pretty amazing, and the graphics are so sharp. You must work in graphical design. Well done!

This is my offering, but it's a bit old now and really quite poor by comparison:

https://youtu.be/wEAJmNIRfYI

As if you had to hide behind your abilities. You are as great as the new guy here! ;)
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Wooowww, although I am not a fan of those all-female ships, I must say you did a great job with the faces. You must have spent some hours at the Tailor.

And how did you do that smooth copy&paste into your website? :eek:

looks like a variation on a theme. rather lackign choices for "alien" but thats not the OPs problem as the OP only has what the char generator preset featues allow.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    looks like a variation on a theme. rather lackign choices for "alien" but thats not the OPs problem as the OP only has what the char generator preset featues allow.

I dunno, I made some pretty cool ones in the Foundry by hitting the "randomize" button, which I believe the char generator has.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    aevitatisaevitatis Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    amezuki wrote: »
    That is really awesome! I love the full-size portraits that pop up. Very classy--at some point I'd like to put together a nice view with all of my bridge officers and departments like that.

I am currently working on linking "individual dossier" pages for each crew member to this:

http://ayashi.net/sto/deucalion.html

This is a Tableau visualization linked to a database that I maintain of all my boffs and doffs (although boffs are currently excluded from the view until I finish setting up stuff for them).

Very nice, detailed and organized! Can’t wait to see what you do with your BOFFs. My DOFFs are constantly on rotation, so I’d be kind of fruitless to try something like this.
    Wooowww, although I am not a fan of those all-female ships, I must say you did a great job with the faces. You must have spent some hours at the Tailor.

And how did you do that smooth copy&paste into your website? :eek:

Thanks! I took fullscreen screenshots from the tailor/in-game, cropped the images, and did some very light editing in Photoshop. Having all of the graphic specs set to the max also helps.
    Oh Wow!

The work that's gone into that is pretty amazing, and the graphics are so sharp. You must work in graphical design. Well done!

This is my offering, but it's a bit old now and really quite poor by comparison:

https://youtu.be/wEAJmNIRfYI

Wow, your videos are great! I've never dabbled in video editing, but from the looks of it, yours seem pretty professional. Amazing presentation. Nice crew, too.

I only wish there were more options for alien. I do admit though, that if you remove the alien features on my officers, they'd look almost identical; might have to do with my liking only 1 or 2 of the ~9 face templates. It's a bit difficult to get any more (attractive) variation once you select a template. Not to mention that much of the alien features are scalp/forehead-oriented, and unfortunately covered by many of the female hairstyles.
  • Options
    sumghaisumghai Member Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Laws of thermodynamics as applied to life: 0 - You must play the game. 1 - You can't win. 2 - You can't break even. 3 - You can't quit.
  • Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I have to know, what's "Danger: Do Not Mix"? That could be pretty tough with their both being senior staff... ;) Can't imagine it's Corat's fault, since he's apparently tolerant of his not-always-perfect subordinate...

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    sumghaisumghai Member Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    gulberat wrote: »
    I have to know, what's "Danger: Do Not Mix"? That could be pretty tough with their both being senior staff... ;) Can't imagine it's Corat's fault, since he's apparently tolerant of his not-always-perfect subordinate...

It basically boils down to a misunderstanding, really:

- Barber has always hated creepy and insincere men who engage in white-knighting whilst denigrating women, hence her usually assertive and blunt behaviour. She already has to put up with the dopey idiot Captain Zhang.

- Cardassian courtship typically consist of couples bitterly snapping at each other; thus, whenever Barber makes a harsh remark, Remara assumes Barber is hitting on him, and so tries to prevent things from escalating by being polite and genial - unfortunately, this only serves to rile her up even more, since she now thinks he's deliberately mocking her :P

This is why they also sit diagonally opposite each other during briefings (Remara wants to have easy access to the wall-mounted briefing room display)

Full character guide (not yet updated for Delta Rising / The Iconian War)
    Laws of thermodynamics as applied to life: 0 - You must play the game. 1 - You can't win. 2 - You can't break even. 3 - You can't quit.