test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

EC Bonus... Applies to what?

hereticknight085hereticknight085 Member Posts: 3,783 Arc User
So we're supposed to have an EC bonus week here. Well so far I've only seen it applied to DOff missions. Haven't had a chance to see if it applies to foundry as well... But I've noticed it doesn't apply to selling things to vendors.

So what exactly does it apply to? Cryptic kinda gave this blanket statement that was very general, and not very... well useful.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once. B)
Post edited by hereticknight085 on

Comments

• Options
    kdawgenigmakdawgenigma Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    what ever will give the least amount is probably a sure fire option that the bonus applies to.

-Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
    -I am one of the many victims from the hijacked Caspian Division.
    I will not let the childish acts of a criminal ruin this game for me.
    -The actions of Cryptic, on the other hand......
  • Options
    cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    But then they would have to change their name to" Straight up forthcoming, and clearly stated studios ". :confused:

That's quite a mouthful.;)
  • Options
    philipclaybergphilipclayberg Member Posts: 1,680
    edited May 2015
    cptjhunter wrote: »
    But then they would have to change their name to" Straight up forthcoming, and clearly stated studios ". :confused:

That's quite a mouthful.;)

As long as you don't mumble while you eat, I don't mind. Otherwise, it's rude. :)
  • Options
    thutmosis85thutmosis85 Member Posts: 2,358 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Just accept "DABO WEEK" for what it
    Patch Notes : Resolved an Issue, where people would accidently experience Fun.
  • Options
    r5e4w3q2r5e4w3q2 Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It should apply to Tour the Galaxy, but I have not done it in so long I have no idea what the EC rewards from it normally are.
  • Options
    mainamaina Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    r5e4w3q2 wrote: »
    It should apply to Tour the Galaxy, but I have not done it in so long I have no idea what the EC rewards from it normally are.

It gives 43K (and change) per system visited with the bonus.
    gHF1ABR.jpg