test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Giant SHL-ong Put in Lighting effects by Devs maybe lol

leeferdleeferd Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Giant TRIBBLE in the lighting effects lol on the Wall directly in front.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=434814805
Post edited by leeferd on

Comments

• thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What do you mean "giant?" :)
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • valgradevalgrade Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    deokkent wrote: »
    Kids, stay in school. Don't do drugs.
    This. I honestly have no idea what the OP is referring to. Maybe I need to do some drugs as well to see this phallic lightning whatever?
    edited April 2015
    valgrade wrote: »
    This. I honestly have no idea what the OP is referring to. Maybe I need to do some drugs as well to see this phallic lightning whatever?
    If you click on the pic you get the larger version. You can see a vague light outline of a TRIBBLE and testicles to the right of Club 47 - the testicles are over the second person near the wall and the TRIBBLE points slightly up and toward the door on the far right of the picture. It is very vague.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • thatcursedwolfthatcursedwolf Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    valgrade wrote: »

Maybe the very left side of the screen with the vertical band of shadows? The internet bar for hidden "anatomy" is very low these days. The first caveman to draw cave art would probably tell you that sometimes a shadow is just a shadow.
    This is my Risian Corvette. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
  • thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    deokkent wrote: »
    Oh trust me it's there but it's just as meaningless as seeing bunnies in the clouds.

Yep. I too see it. And yep...it's like, so? I got ships to build. No time for this type of stuff.
    STAR TREK
    lD8xc9e.png
  • tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2015
    leeferd wrote: »

Um. . . wat?

No, seriously. . . what?
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • thisslerthissler Member Posts: 2,055 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    If you click on the pic you get the larger version. You can see a vague light outline of a TRIBBLE and testicles to the right of Club 47 - the testicles are over the second person near the wall and the TRIBBLE points slightly up and toward the door on the far right of the picture. It is very vague.

From this day forth you have found your spirit guide and must take your true name.

I believe "He sees TRIBBLE" is currently available.
    edited April 2015
    thissler wrote: »
    From this day forth you have found your spirit guide and must take your true name.

Well, I am certain my wife will die of laughter when I start calling myself that tonight. :)
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    thecosmic1 wrote: »

Lol, i see it. Someone screwed up. Heck, I want to log on and see if it's true.
  • gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    thissler wrote: »

Thanks a lot. Getting over a cold here and you made me laugh and cough both...my chest hurts! :P

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    I had to kick up the graphics to medium (Nothing with low graphics but a gradient), but there it is.

http://tinypic.com/m/inzx9w/3

Kicks in when the wall starts reflecting light, lol. And you can make it longer or shorter if you look a bit right or left.

Title unlocked: Wall TRIBBLE
  • valgradevalgrade Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I must be pretty blind because I truly do not see it. :|

Ah, well. I've got Iconians to slay. I've yet to hear the lamentation of their women, however.
  • jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I swear the people in this game get stranger by the second.

Yes if u look hard enough I'm sure you'll see a image of some sexual object in every map.

Man these 40 year old basement nerds. . . So need to get some.
    JtaDmwW.png
  • darthraiderxxxdarthraiderxxx Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Seeing the light reflections as well, but looks more like one of the ships outside of ESD reflecting on the wall rather than a ****.
  • khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Have you ever actually seen one? Because, I'm looking at that picture and I'm definitely not seeing what you're seeing.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Seeing the light reflections as well, but looks more like one of the ships outside of ESD reflecting on the wall rather than a ****.

It is a reflection of one of the ships...one has to move in such a position as to make the the reflection appear as such...

...so it would be less "He sees TRIBBLE" and more "He looks for TRIBBLE" with the image.
  • maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is just sad. Just how bored do you have to be to go looking for something like this.
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • zipagatzipagat Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Maybe its my eyes or something but I don't see anything.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    OP is drunk and requires a psychological evaluation.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • amezukiamezuki Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    leeferd wrote: »

Kind sir, I have been on this Earth many years, and I consider myself a seasoned veteran when it comes to the puerile entertainment value of recognizing when someone has stealthily drawn a **** on something.

I don't see it here.
    Fleet Admiral L'Yern - Screenshot and doffing addict
    Eclipse Class Intel Cruiser U.S.S. Dioscuria NX-91121-A - Interactive Crew Roster
  • kdawgenigmakdawgenigma Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Maybe because I don't check out dudes so I am out of practice looking for male organs is why I am not seeing it.

-Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
    -I am one of the many victims from the hijacked Caspian Division.
    I will not let the childish acts of a criminal ruin this game for me.
    -The actions of Cryptic, on the other hand......
  • stararmystararmy Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It took me forever to see what OP is talking about, but I did find it eventually. Here's a cropped version of his screenshot with the brightness and contrast adjusted for visibility.

http://i.imgur.com/wymEuSy.png

As you can see, the NPC walking by is making the shadow that separates the "berries."

Honestly, though, this is about as significant as seeing a cloud that vaguely resembles a turtle, or Jesus's face in a chicken nugget. If there were an award for the most inane thread of the month, it's possible that this thread could clinch it.
    Zinc: The universe of Star Trek Online is shaped and changed by the actions of the players...expect to see new planets and races discovered that were unknown the last time you logged in."