test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Concussive Tachyon Emission not working?

terlokiterloki Member Posts: 287 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Reputation System
So I just hit tier 5 Delta Rep with my Fed Delta Recruit today and, naturally, selected the Concussive Tachyon Emission as an active trait. But now when I go to put the ability in my power tray, it doesn't show up in the list of abilities/commands. Is anyone else experiencing this problem, and is there a fix for it?
Admiral Katrina Tokareva - U.S.S. Cosmos, Yorktown-class Star Cruiser
Admiral Dananra Lekall - R.R.W. Teverresh, Deihu-class Warbird
General J'Kar son of K'tsulan - I.K.S. Dlahath, Vo'devwl-class Carrier
Post edited by terloki on

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    whether or not it's a bug would depend on which region you were in at the time

CTE is a ground power, so it naturally wouldn't show up in the space power list
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They really need to like put a not on it that says ground power clearer so people stop false calling it a bug.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • terlokiterloki Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Wait, it's a ground power? :confused: I could've sworn it was space, at least that's what I remember from tribble pre-DR. Okay then, nevermind I guess. This is rather embarrassing and underwhelming.
    Admiral Katrina Tokareva - U.S.S. Cosmos, Yorktown-class Star Cruiser
    Admiral Dananra Lekall - R.R.W. Teverresh, Deihu-class Warbird
    General J'Kar son of K'tsulan - I.K.S. Dlahath, Vo'devwl-class Carrier
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    westx211 wrote: »
    They really need to like put a not on it that says ground power clearer so people stop false calling it a bug.

They already did. Last week. ;)
  • willamsheridanwillamsheridan Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It is a ground Power. And be careful with it in STFs. because is basically AoE you could draw the attention of several groups of enemies.

Works in Khitomer in Stasis sometimes: Best im combination with a Mortar. Draw the Borg to you so you can kill them and don't even have to leave the first room and, by that, start the timer.