test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ANy reason to DR a fed (after a DR KDF)

jestersagejestersage Member Posts: 8 Arc User
As I posted on a different thread, DR KDF is fun and fast, and give my existing toons the benefits.

In this light, is there a good reason to DR a Fed, once I finish DRing the KDF?
Post edited by jestersage on

Comments

• Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There are no more Account benefits to having multiple Recruits. The only benefit after the first is the bonus items earned while playing the character: millions of ECs, Rep Marks, bonus Dilithium, etc.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Additional Ec, and Dil rewards for finishing all three, account wide. Other than that, not really.
  • Options
    prierinprierin Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Lcelling a DR is as fast and easy on either side, but the question I would ask you would be do you have a Fed alt already?

If yes, there are benefits. If not, not really.

Your call.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will forever be missed and never forgotten.
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    To see the benefit, go to the temporal agent store and you will see a list of rewards greyed out for completing story arcs. Some will be flagged romulan and some federation. That shows you exactly what you will gain once you level a delta recruit in two or three factions.

Off the top of my head its 9 or 10 more account wide unlocks.
  • Options
    narthaisnarthais Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I would advise at least doing the first mission arc on a fed, the reward for it is much larger than other arcs, 5k dil instead of 1k for starters and the other parts of it scale accordingly.