test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Items Lost Bug List

Comments

• rickdankorickdanko Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Calm down, Highlander.

I work in IT and stuff like this DOES happen. There's no reasonable way to regression test every possible thing that could happen in STO after a change. STO is a complicated game.

I am troubled by the lack of communication about this issue. Last I heard, a fix was being worked on, but that was 3 days ago.

There should be daily updates about this issue.

To which mucky mucks would say: "But that doesn't make sense! Why give an update when nothing has changed. A fix IS being worked on"

To which I reply: "You told us that several days ago. There's been no communication since."

To which they reply (sarcastically): "So you want us to tell you the exact same thing we told you on Friday?"

To which I reply: "Yes. Even if it's the same thing, tell us. Every day"

To which they reply (flippantly): "Well, I don't really see the value in that"

To which I reply: "We are the customers. We will decide what's valuable. We value communication, even if no progress has been made".

Seriously, Cryptic, PWE or whoever is running the show. Just cut and paste something and post it if you're still working on it.

If you were any more apathetic towards the people who give you money, you'd be a church.
    They're not really gone, as long as we remember them
    candle_burning.gif
    Plasma Nugget
    Rayzee
    excellentawesome#4589
    torgaddon101
    raeat

I'm allowed to disagree.
  • jumpingjax1jumpingjax1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    rickdanko wrote: »
    Calm down, Highlander.

I work in IT and stuff like this DOES happen. There's no reasonable way to regression test every possible thing that could happen in STO after a change. STO is a complicated game.

I am troubled by the lack of communication about this issue. Last I heard, a fix was being worked on, but that was 3 days ago.

I agree with Highlander. As an IT developer it is not uncommon to release an upgrade with an unknown bug that effects something else you didn't anticipate.
    I've done it a few times. Although normally when I do, it's because I got over confident and deployed straight to the live server, skipping the test server.

And you are right that sometimes minor bugs can take a little bit of time, even days, or weeks, to work out.

But this is not a minor bug. This has completely ruined the playability of the game. There is no point running any quest, if I can't loot, which I can't do unless I can manage my inventory and bank slots.

A Bug like this should have been dealt with immediately. It should have been a bring down the servers, find the fix in the next 3 hours, or roll back to the backup made just prior to the upgrade.

That is the way it should be done, in fairness though I do know that there are a lot of crappy software companies out there that never ever think or care about their customers.

If you were any more apathetic towards the people who give you money, you'd be a church.

Now that's Funny :)
  • steveofborgsteveofborg Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have lost dozens of items returned to me from the exchange.

I have lost at least 1 dual nanite disruptor beam bank crtd x3 and at least 3x nanite disruptor beam array since this patch when live. Just blank icon items on the return item email. grrr those are some valuable items to have lost to dead space.
  • astilaastila Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Adding my name to the list, plenty of broken items in the mail and account storage.
  • highlandrisehighlandrise Member Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    rickdanko wrote: »
    Calm down, Highlander.

There should be daily updates about this issue.

To which mucky mucks would say: "But that doesn't make sense! Why give an update when nothing has changed. A fix IS being worked on"

To which I reply: "You told us that several days ago. There's been no communication since."

To which they reply (sarcastically): "So you want us to tell you the exact same thing we told you on Friday?"

To which I reply: "Yes. Even if it's the same thing, tell us. Every day"

To which they reply (flippantly): "Well, I don't really see the value in that"

To which I reply: "We are the customers. We will decide what's valuable. We value communication, even if no progress has been made".

Seriously, Cryptic, PWE or whoever is running the show. Just cut and paste something and post it if you're still working on it.

jumpingjax1 has allready gave you a Accurate Answer, yea this Type of things can Happen, from Time to Time...but with Cryptic they dont happen from Time to Time, they happen ALL the Time, but this, this is by far the Worst thing Cryptic managed to Produce, therefore its damn hard to keep Calm, like jumpingjax1 also Mentioned with this Bug the Game is BARELY Playable right now, so this is something that should be Fixed immediately and not after anything else, NOTHING is more Important than Fixing this ATM, NOTHING.
  • mistsy2mistsy2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What item(s) went missing?
    * Haveing a few black spots on my account bank ,i dont care about the items ,but i do care about the lost space now in my account bank
    * Mail recieved back from the exchange contains black boxes

What characters did this affect? Mistsy@mistsy2
  • glykenglyken Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    To help in the (hopefully unlikely) event of future issues like this, perhaps the mails returning items from the exchange should include the text description of the item and it's rarity?

eg.
    The Neutrino Deflector Array MK 1 [sen] you listed on the exchange for 3,000,000ec expired and is being returned.
    or
    Your sale in the exchange has expired, and your items are being returned to you.
    Neutrino Deflector Array MK 1 [sen] listed for 3,000,000ec
  • derrico1derrico1 Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    all bank slots are greyed out completely both in personal and fleet banks .. can not place items into bank or take any items out also banks are useless right now all ec credits are missing tooo
  • brightbuttonbrightbutton Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    A large number of unsold items I had posted on the exchange are being returned via mail as unclaimable dark blue rectangles. Each one reduces my available exchange sale slots by one. Soon I will not be able to post anything at all in the exchange.

On a side note, it would be helpful if the exchange UI would show the time left on my current sales (like almost any other MMO) so I could keep track and cancel the sales before they go into my black hole of a mailbox.
  • zeropoint78zeropoint78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Drew@zeropoint78
    Now I have a blank exchange return can I please get that item back?
  • zeatrexzeatrex Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What item(s) went missing?
    Homeworld Alliance which is my fleet also has many items from its fleet bank not appearing. I had 3 Xindi-Aquatic Narcine Dreadnought Carriers in my personal bank in one of my characters (her name is Karan S'jet) and they are not there anymore. Though, in the Fleet Bank with the missing items, the "block" of where the item should be seems to be there, if you were to click + hold that box a black square pops out which you can drag around. It is as if something is there but replaced by a "black box" icon. So the items are probably there though just not showing as their icons. The only tabs effected by this was the 2nd and 3rd tab in the fleet back. The rest of the tabs are fine, however I can not move anything around in those tabs at all, as in the items that are supposed to be there being a black box icon seem to take the space they are in.

However, the 3 Xindi-Aquatic Narcine Dreadnought Carriers which I had in my bank do not give this effect, I find it strange because I do not place anything in Karan's personal bank. The only items I had in her bank were these 3 carriers which I was saving for my alternative delta characters (which are 3 characters as well) until their rank let's them use it. I went to place some new items to the her personal bank AFTER the patch and that is where I noticed that I am missing the 3 Xindi-Aquatic Narcine Dreadnought Carriers. Other then the fleet items and my 3 Xindi-Aquatic Narcine Dreadnought Carriers, nothing else was effected.

What characters did this affect?
    Karan S'jet@zeatrex (had 3 Xindi-Aquatic Narcine Dreadnought Carriers in personal bank now gone mission).

Homeworld Alliance Fleet (has the 2nd + 3rd slots bugged).

I am very sad I lost the 3 Xindi-Aquatic Narcine Dreadnought Carriers, the fleet items I am sure is easy to restore in the fleet bank but I really would like to get my carriers back!
  • realastheearthrealastheearth Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Having issues with any items having gone missing?

You've come to the right place to post! This is the official post for posting any issues in regards to the items being lost in the Season 10 Update.

In order to help our teams find and resolve issues faster with the queue, this thread is made for reporting any issues with items missing. When posting about any issues you may be having, try to follow this format where applicable in order to keep information organized and readily available for the developers.

=/\=

What item(s) went missing? Please provide as concise a listing of information on what item(s) are no longer on your account.

What characters did this affect? Please post both characters affected by the item loss and your account handle in the form of:

JohnSnow@KnowsNothing

Thanks!

~LaughingTrendy
    I cannot recall which items are missing...but it occured in my account bank...individual toon banks were unaffected
  • zychozyxzychozyx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    missing items from account bank, and some that were unsold in exchange mail
  • zhadowhisperzhadowhisper Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    missing some items in account bank, and in mail from the exchange
  • deadxychodeadxycho Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    missing some items in account bank, and in mail from the exchange
  • majosea61majosea61 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Blue Moon fleet missing 75% of bank items and several of my characters missing items as well as missing items in my mail system. :confused:
  • qrtrmstrqrtrmstr Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What I have always struggled with, from the moment this game went live, was how it has always felt slapped together with a lot of half assed (if that) care. The professionalism just isn't here and it has always showed in this game. In the multi billion dollar industry that gaming has become, I suppose Perfect World is willing to settle for barely getting .01% of this piece of the pie, and why every other game out there just isn't like this one.

This one was pushed on the market as a complete, finished, polished up product that players could enjoy. But that's just NOT true. This game has pretty much been called polished when it's actual permanently stuck in beta. You guys know it's true...the only time I see this much trash on the market is when Microsoft releases a technical preview, but even THEY are smart enough to keep it free.

Now we get that this is a business and it can't be 100% free. But the amount of increases to expenses by creating an absurd amount of dilithium sinks in the game is just, well like I said, absurd. And why? To try and offset the losses experienced by PWE because politics and laws now mandate that you can't do business in Russia. The loss of that market made you guys take a huge hit, I get that, we all understand. But you can't sit here and justify these expenses being handed down to us AND have a product that is so badly broken, AND having suffered the massive layoffs that you have, while some repairs took weeks, others months, others were never fixed....we're heading into a full week of this patch in the wild and let me tell you, the players hurt by this items bug don't give a FLYING F*** about how you made Tom Paris's mouth in sync with the audio and you need to understand that your player base's patience has been hanging on by a thread with all these bugs, the never ended bugs that have always plagued the STO Beta that we put up with...but now you guys just don't seem to get how many players are leaving and are about to leave if you don't pull you heads OUT OF YOU A**ES, stop wearing your A** as a HAT, and fix this. We all know that DDoS attack was not random, get this thru your cocky, thick skulls that you have/are pissing people off. It's not just the items and bank slots, you have maps that are literally causing Craptic crashes, our trays are just broken and our powers just won't activate half the time, you made something squeeze all the memory out of my GTX 2GB DDR5 gpu so bad that I was forced to drop the settings to stop the fps stalls, and I bet maybe 1 of the above gets fixed...that's how bad this game has become thanks to PWE. You should tell them, regardless if they own you or not, Cryptic should be saying that enough is enough, Chinese or not, they can't fire you all, they can't. The investors would never allow the game to go under without pulling their funds as well.

Now I have completely lost faith in this company. Cryptic has never been exceptionally good at MMO's, they've always been known as the company to offer the most character customization and if the most, on of the most amount of nerfs and ninja nerfs in the gaming community. At this point, I am begging, will you please let someone who cares buy STO? Convince PWE to sell to, I don't even care, anyone, hell even Nintendo would be better than this. I will gladly surrender my lifetime and go back to a sub model of it meant no more beta b.s. And some stability and longevity and a crew that actually knew what the hell they were doing.

I don't blame the players for leaving. You guys are defeating yourselves. If you made a product that worked and didn't break it worse every single time you launch a patch, then maybe people would stick around. But right now nobody has ever believed STO would last because of the half assed work that has always gone into the game, it sorta got acceptable in 2013 but after LoR it went off in the wrong direction and became infected with bugs that were never fixed, just built over until you launch what is arguably the worst expansion in terms of bugs that you have ever launched. How can you sit there and feel secure in your jobs knowing that players are pissed and leaving? That when they leave our entire community suffers because it's that much harder to get thru (I can't believe he best you could do was 2 short FE's and another rep, the biggest event for STO and THAT's what we get) and fleets that get abandoned forcing more players to quit...this problem is systemic, one effects the other and that's why we have hemorrhaged so many players to other games...because players like confidence, they want to know that when they click a buff it's going to activate, that their hard work (the items they spent hours and weeks and years collecting) will be safe in their banks, that their gpu is strong enough to run and not suddenly be incompatible overnight for no real reason, that they can beam down and complete a mission without it crashing the client....these things don't breed confidence, they make people say "yeah this game just isn't worth playing and investing in" and the more it happens and the longer it goes on, you end up fulfilling the DOOM Sayers wishes...they want this to fail...and sadly I'm starting to want it to. I'm hoping that everyone will leave and the sever shuts down and then maybe PWE will try and offload the rights to produce onto another publisher and fix this...it's a long shot but staying with Cryptic/PWE just isn't gonna work. And devs, players, forum members and everyone else reading this...you want to know why our community is so toxic? Its the devs fault and the utter TRIBBLE they have patted themselves in the back for. It's a reflection of the game we play and invested heavily in. I have spent thousands and years but learned my lesson...you will get nothing else...from me, and hopefully nothing from anyone else, and STO will die the miserable death it was obviously fated to die 5 years ago...in a way I wish it would have died off when Atari shut it down.

Course, Star Trek Timelines is launching in a few months...we all can have hope that it will be better than STO.
  • khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    This bug should have been the first thing dealt with after the release of Season 10, and if it couldn't be fixed to return items then there should have been a roll back. As it stands now, most of us are afraid to use our banks or mail system/exchange for fear of losing items... Items we have already lost may never return. Right now, the game is not worth playing for fear of losing more items.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • badvaiobadvaio Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Got missing stuff in my account bank and black squares in returned stuff from the exchange.
  • fecklorfecklor Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Missing 90% of items in my shared bank

Missing 30-40% of expired exchange items on numerous characters @fecklor

kinda sucks coz my delta alt cannot use the stuff that was crafted for him till this gets fixed.
    edited April 2015
    This bug should have been the first thing dealt with after the release of Season 10, and if it couldn't be fixed to return items then there should have been a roll back. As it stands now, most of us are afraid to use our banks or mail system/exchange for fear of losing items... Items we have already lost may never return. Right now, the game is not worth playing for fear of losing more items.

This can't be properly fixed. 1st I honestly don't believe they can fix this. If they could, they would have rolled back. But they didn't. They left it up and in the wild. They let players continue to make purchases, if they rolled back now, too many people would lose what they purchased over the last week and you would end up with another massive **** storm on their hands.

I expect to seem some pathetic joke of an offering to compensate for the loss but it will be across the board, some players will get more than they lost, others will get substantially less. They'll rolls the dice and see who stays and who leaves.

We know it hit enough that if this is the fix, any gains made by delta recruit event will be wiped out. They are probably thinking that they'll take the hit because they assume not that many are affected because not too many have posted...and they'll try and concoct some new event similar to delta recruiting (or just not end it) and hope some new players pop up soon.

That's my bet...now, let's see how close to the bullseye I hit.
    edited April 2015
    Sadly, fleets in game are telling their members to empty out their banks (as if hey had the room to store their stuff anywhere else, or as if that even made a different because I lost stuff in my inventory as well) they are rumoring that they are gonna do a bank rollback and they should expect to lose whatever is left in their banks....

Again, why is our community so toxic? Because of the devs, because they don't even have the balls or courtesy or respect to keep the community posted on any update or fix or anything, they won't even acknowledge that they ROYALLY FU**ED UP!!!!

I have a lot of friends IRL, some of which I actually got to play STO. Set up a fleet. Used TeamSpeak, did missions and STF's and then the bugs of Season 8 (and the absolutely insane direction the game went in) had every single friend of mine (40+) just up and quit. Some went to Dark Orbit, others Eve, others still to WoW and Star Wars...

I kept them updated on things, really got them hyped about the Iconian War...I honestly got 15 interested enough to dust off their notebooks and go looking for their old passwords...and just after the launch we planned on having a Welcome Back event within the fleet....and you know what I did? I told them all, every single one, that they needn't bother. That the game is totally effed up and now we have missing items in our banks, inventories, mail, etc...

I had them all set on the new ship trait system and why buying the Delta Pack was worth it, why the Vaadwaur ships and weps were some of the best things introduced to date, how the inventories and account bank and toon bank slots have been significantly expanded...they were all set to start pumping money in and getting their toons current and maybe even making a Delta Recruit...just those 15 people cost Cryptic, well at least 5 people's salaries for the next 6 months of not longer....I even told them "not only will I never ask you guys to come back here, I'm giving them 10 more days before I join you on Star Wars. But even if they do come up with a fix within this 10 days left, I won't spend another dime, not one more penny, not until I see a solid 6 months of no new bugs and old ones being fixed." (Translation, I'll never spend another cent on STO) and that's a shame...yeah I have the completed Jem-Hadar ship set (all 4) and Vaadwaur ships and just about every ship in the zen store and most of the lobi store ships, the the sets and consoles spread out amongst 7 toons in all factions...but it was less about spending money and more about supporting the game, keeping the lights on, having something fun to do, especially for us Trekkies....but you've lost my support...now I'll just play for free, I have more than most players anyway so, instead of buying to support I'll just ride out the death of STO. I hope everyone stops paying...play for free, stop paying, don't buy anything and let's just expedite this...we're the ones with the power, it's on us, if we continue to pay, nothing will change...and this HAS to be changed.
  • geographusgeographus Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Seriously, it has been almost a WEEK since this started and we did'nt get an update on
    this for several days.

A lot of people can not use the exchange for all this time now, they can not use substantial
    amounts of their account- and fleet-banks and are blocking their inventory with good items
    that they can not sale. They should come up with some sort of compensation for that alone,
    like bonus storage space or so, even if we do not loose any items.

If they really do a bank-rollback they better give everyone a chance to clear at least the
    remaining stuff out there and they better come up with a really good compensation for
    everything that was lost, or many people (probably myself too) will be so over this game.

SRSLY, GIVE US AN UPDATE ON THIS ISSUE! :mad:
  • highlandrisehighlandrise Member Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The Last and ONLY Update on this "ISSUE Mk XVI [Critical]x100 [Annoying]x200 [OMG/WTF]x300 [And the Players LOVE IT!]xINFINITE" was Several Days ago, Since than NOTHING, NO Fix NO Update, what Kind of Customer Care is that?????????:mad:

To be Honest, i more and more have the Bad Feeling, that the Devs have NO IDEA how to Fix this TRIBBLE, and a Rollback would also Enrage many Players since they would lose Everything after that BS Startet, so they sit there now, and Just Ignore everything hoping that this Issue will Solve itself...... FYI Information Cryptic IT WILL NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Patience of the Majority of the STO Players is about to Collapse and you KNOW THAT!

You Guys did much things to aggravate your Playerbase in the Past (and that Cost you many Players everytime) but this Time you Cut RIGHT Through the Player NERVES, and not just some, no this Time EVERY FRIGGIN STO PLAYER IS AFFECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Guys better Hurry Up and Repair what you have MESSED up, or the STO Server will be MUCH less Populated soon! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad:
  • qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My trade characters fleet bank has many missing items, as well as missing items from my account bank also..

http://imgur.com/a/C7ZJr

Fleet Bank Tabs containing stored items mostly dating back to the introduction of the carrier UI.

Tetryon Tab x2, all MK XII VR Tetryon Tac consoles

Tactical Tab X1, containing a mixture of MK XII VR and MK XII Rare Tactical consoles.
    Cant remember the exact makeup, but there is a mixture of kinetic and energy consoles in MK XII VR, with about 14 MKXII Rare non binding Polaron consoles from Ker'rat

Sci n Eng Tab X1, Mainly MK XII VR with 10-12 MKXI VR.
    Sci consoles on the left side of the tab were mainly Flow Caps with some Part Gens and Shield Emitters. Eng consoles on the right side of the tab were a mix.. im guessing at Neutronium and RCS with maybe a few other random types.

Pack and Misc X1, I have no idea exactly what these items were, a mix of MKXII and MKXI VR space weapons n the left of the visible items, and 2 items of ground gear MKXI VR i think to the right of the visible items.

Account Bank Tab.. 6 items, really cant be sure of the exact items, but i think the 5 items on the right were space energy weapon related, and the item on the left was a ground weapon or possibly a piece of ground armour.

Regards
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
  • kapla1755kapla1755 Member Posts: 1,249
    edited April 2015
    I beleive most of the invisible items are a direct result of Upcoming Item Change for Season 10 (click the link for the long version)

So far off the top I've noticed alot of missing Items far to many to even guess what everything was atm and that was just some examples not a full listing from across 60 characters, 2 accounts and 2 fleets.

I doesn't seem like the upgrade scriipts performed as expected...
    flyingtarg wrote: »
    There will be some slowdown when the upgrade happens. There's a very strong chance that we will lower Holodeck's player capacity temporarily at the launch of Season 10 to accomodate the upgrade script. This is pretty standard operating procedure for these sorts of changes. Usually the first few hours of the release have aggressive caps (Which means login queues, sorry guys), but we relax them as the day goes by. Typically after the first day the login queues are no longer necessary.

bluegeek wrote: »
    So, for those of us who don't port all of our characters over to Tribble on a regular basis...

Assuming that the item change goes live on Holodeck and we have an item you missed in the conversion, that's in our inventory or in our banks...

Do we lose that item permanently?

What should we do with our items in advance of this change to help insure that we're not stuck with a black box taking up one of our bank slots?

Does this change affect anything besides equippable gear? (Say, food, commodities, tribbles, Boff candidates overflowing from the candidate roster, etc?). To put it another way... what's the definition of "item" in relation to this change?
    flyingtarg wrote: »
    No, it won't mean you lose that item permanently. We have a few systems in place that can help fix broken items once we find them. If this change makes it to Holodeck and we missed something, we can make the appropriate data fix, and there will be a way to force a "retry" of the conversion for any items that were broken.

This only affects equippable gear. Does not affect food, commodities, tribbles, boffs or devices.

Seems like we need a server wide mass retry of the "Dynamic Item" upgrade that caused this problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • greydog2greydog2 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Sooo ...SWtoR got my cash this month ...probably next month as well.

Y'all just lucky I've had a lifetime sub since beta otherwise you would be getting none of my time or money after this.
    I plan on living forever ..so far so good

Squadron 238
  • ccarmichael07ccarmichael07 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    greydog2 wrote: »
    Sooo ...SWtoR got my cash this month ...probably next month as well.

Y'all just lucky I've had a lifetime sub since beta otherwise you would be getting none of my time or money after this.

With the 12x XP event returning on May 4th, I count myself lucky to have something else to do, as my Romulan DR (as well as the girlfriend's) are just about to hit 50, but we have major amounts of our Level 50 gear locked up in the fleet bank and my account bank.

However, if this isn't resolved by the time we get back...

It's unfortunate because we both have been enjoying our new characters, but I'm not taking a hit to regear both our characters because of a snafu that wasn't either of our faults. I'm much more inclined (as is she) to simply walk away.

"You shoot him, I shoot you, I leave both your bodies here and go out for a late night snack.
    I'm thinking maybe pancakes." ~ John Casey
  • therealcjtherealcj Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi, I have tooooo many items missing to mention what they are (not that i could remember at this point anyway). However, at the time the bug hit us like a sack of spuds to the nads... i had items on my exchange [Charactor Name: Jones]. I have been waiting for a week or so (you can see where this is going). I now have a mail box filled with expired item listings.

These mails have items in them, or more specifically a box that is lit up which generally indicated there is an item in the mail. Unfortunately the mails dont actually have my items in them when i try to retrieve the items nothing happens and rather more annoyingly. the more mails i have with invisible items in them the less items i can have on that charactors exchange total.

Obviously i'd rather not erase the mails until i can retrieve the items and would like my exchange slots back.

Do you have a general ETA on a fix for this... I hoping that this isnt a player by player fix. But a man can hope.

Oh, My First Post :D
  • markustyrelliummarkustyrellium Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah, I'm not going to name everything that went missing, not that I don't want to but I can not because of the amount of items in the fleet bank. Mostly Rare ship consoles, weapons etc..

The only thing there is a bunch of blue squares taking up my damned space and I cant even replace anything to fill it. So everything I stored up for when my delta toon got to Admiral is no longer there so I have to go and do it all over again because I know it will be at least 2 centuries before this "unimportant" issue is taken care of.