test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Caitian/Ferasan manes, hairstyles, and other suggestions.

Comments

• bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I started a Ferasan KDF for the recruit stuff.. and can't find any of the face colorization options... I'd seen another in the Klingon academy with an interesting pattern and went back to the tailor to see if I could put some options on my toon... but they didn't seem to exist in the "head" section... any info?

To unlock all the face pattern options for Ferasans, you have to purchase both the Ferasan AND the Caitain from the Z Store. That will also give you more options for the Caitans.
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Wish they would just throw us the cat full body color options.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • somebobsomebob Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Anyone had an issue where the Tail Length and Tail Thickness sliders seem to be doing absolutely nothing (and they visually seem to be at max slider settings)?

I'm having this issue both on my Captain along with a BOff, so it's covering both genders, too.
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • rmxiiirmxiii Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    somebob wrote: »
    Anyone had an issue where the Tail Length and Tail Thickness sliders seem to be doing absolutely nothing (and they visually seem to be at max slider settings)?

I'm having this issue both on my Captain along with a BOff, so it's covering both genders, too.

I wouldn't be suprised there are as now my kitty tails all reach the ground now when before they never did
    edited April 2015
    Can y'all post screenshots?
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I can do one better than that. Meet up with me, and I'll SHOW you. Without me even visiting a tailor at all, my tail grew by at least a foot or two when Season 10 hit.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • ian8519ian8519 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Wow. This thread has been going for 2 years now... Stay strong Felines, stay strong. Any word from the devs on if their going to give the Cait some updates?
    edited April 2015
    ian8519 wrote: »
    Wow. This thread has been going for 2 years now... Stay strong Felines, stay strong. Any word from the devs on if their going to give the Cait some updates?

Best updates we get are when I post bugs and the art devs fix them,
    edited April 2015
    Okay, I visually confirmed with one of my own Caitians the longer tail is a thing. I do not know whether to treat it as an issue though.
    edited April 2015
    In my case, before Season 10, my tail didn't even reach my ankles. Now, the the entire shaggy part of the tail is clipping into the floor.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    edited April 2015
    That is an issue.
    Will add it soon.
  • somebobsomebob Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Okay, I visually confirmed with one of my own Caitians the longer tail is a thing. I do not know whether to treat it as an issue though.

Considering that there's two sliders that do absolutely nothing now for male and female Caitians (and their 'evil' cousins), yeah, I'd consider that an issue.

Still curious how and why it broke though. Seems like a weird thing to break randomly.
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    edited April 2015
    Main post updated and the issue will be reported in the costume issue thread.
    edited April 2015
    Tail issue is being looked at by devs.
  • psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,644 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Glad (sort of) that the tails are bugged. I couldn't figure out why my Caitian starship crew's customization seemed off and I couldn't fix them. At least we know it's being looked into.
    (/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I have told my chief engineer a thousand times to do something about the speed of the turbolift doors closing, especally with a Caitian heavy crew, but no she insists there is nothing she can do about it!

Maybe time for an accident with an airlock... :eek:
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
  • rmxiiirmxiii Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I rather like my long tails with the tuft at the end, but yeah at full length before they never clipped into the floor before, which they do now.
  • ssargonssargon Member Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Kinda hope the bugged tail length stays as a new maximum length option though. Loving the look on my Ferasan...
    edited May 2015
    The large tails look more like they would knock the felines off their feet than actually help them balance.
    edited May 2015
    There is a fix in the pipeline for at least males with regards to the tail issues.
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Just had a look at this weeks patch notes but nothing mentioned :(
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    edited May 2015
    mjarbar wrote: »
    Just had a look at this weeks patch notes but nothing mentioned :(

Hopefully next patch.
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hey, could another Ferasan player double-check something for me?

I'm using the Furred Sleeved KDF top to imitate a 'sleeveless vest' look for my Ferasan, but it looks like something's different with the top, like the texture and maybe the innate tint of the fur has been changed - can someone confirm this or am I just seeing things?
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
    edited May 2015
    That is nothing new. The shades have always been a bit off. The way you get around this is to use something on your collar (like a scarf), and something on your wrists (gauntlets). Do that, and you can effectively hide whatever slight differences in shades.
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Not the difference between the Ferasan fur color and the Furred top color, but the colors of the top itself - it looks like dark stripes or patches have been added to the sleeves that I don't remember being there last time I went to the tailor. I was trying to figure out if it was related to the "Minor changes to Klingon Bortasqu, Standard Uniform Uppers, and arm attachments to accommodate these changes." from the May 7th patch
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
    edited May 2015
    Seems like the felines have a knack for mismatched colors. The fur sleeves thing, the feet being one color before and the body being another, etc.
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hey Ash.... Gimme a name for this Caitain Lieutenant.

uDLsl8m.png
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    edited May 2015
    Her name shall henceforth be Myatezhnik.
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Her name shall henceforth be Myatezhnik.

Done.

She'll make an appearance in "Death at Mol'Rihan"
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    edited May 2015
    Nooo, she must have a swahili name.

I can offer one if you tell me her personality and background.