test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delta Flight Bug Thread

2»

Comments

• shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Only major problem I have had thus far, is dealing with the dreadnought defending the station, as it will cloak at times literally blocking your ability to destroy the shielding nodes.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• vytaevytae Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Level 18 Fed Aligned Tac Romulan
    Clear and Present Danger: Miral's ship is damaged and there are no more herald ships to destroy. Story won't advance...
  • papertoastypapertoasty Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    played the episode through, fed engi lvl 60, fleet t5u galx
    no problems
    got through the satellite thingy
    got the way-point thingy
    mowed all the hearald and iconian ships
    saved the bern from the boarding parties
    got 2 or 3 accolades, don't remember

i think a lot of yall need new comps and internet providers :P
    edited April 2015
    vytae wrote: »
    Clear and Present Danger: Miral's ship is damaged and there are no more herald ships to destroy. Story won't advance...

That is when you are required to transport aboard, to get rid of the boarding parties.

You might have accidently skipped that part when it pops up so, you need have your full UI priorities section available at all times when this occurs normally.

• chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Romulan/kdf- Level 54

1.Open hail comes up(ready/do you an tto change to easy)- turns off stealth, stops forward movement.
    and it keeps turning up. Uaually everytime I am about to get past something.

2. Timer for getting to ext ring starts before get to current ring, so lose half the time.

3. enemies turn up at respawn within about 5 seconds. More appear every 3-4 seconds.

and this is on normal difficulty
    i think a lot of yall need new comps and internet providers
    new computer and in australia. any provider I get still has to go across the sea
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    still impossible to pass the mini game with the frequencies. when i click on the green, nothing happens, but if i click on the yellow; it works fine :rolleyes:
    edited April 2015
    still impossible to pass the mini game with the frequencies. when i click on the green, nothing happens, but if i click on the yellow; it works fine :rolleyes:

Probably from latency timing issues.

Had no problems on my end.

• mecteshmectesh Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Part of the issue is the map itself; extreme graphic lag, even if you dial the graphics settings down to absolute minimum. And I thought the Delta patrol missions were bad. :confused:

Anyway, here's something I found that got me through it, although it still took awhile. Instead of trying to use the mouse and click on the buttons, I used the keyboard... and started with Gamma (3rd button down). I used the down arrow to get to the button, waited for it to cycle to the correct value, then hit "F" while slightly anticipating the cycle in order to account for the lag. With Gamma locked in, I used the up arrow to get to Beta - same process. Rinse and repeat for Alpha, and they all locked, displaying "Execute Override" at the bottom of the list.

Worst. Interactive. Puzzle. Ever. "...and the Iconians love it". :rolleyes:

Now to continue to find out what else is wrong...
    Mac mini Server (mid 2011): 2GHz Intel Core i7, 8GB 1333 MHz DDR3, Intel HD Graphics 3000 512MB
    OS X El Capitan 10.11.2
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I had that happen. there's a specific mob you need to kill for that and it's possible to accidentally kill them before that objective is triggered.

To avoid it you need to make sure you hit the last few markers before engaging the heralds at the end.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    edited May 2015

i'm cursed; finally i pass the minigame, and i have now this problem. sometimes, i really hate this game.

well, this was my last attempt to do this mission.
  • acvoelckeracvoelcker Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Playing as Federation

every time I click to begin Delta Flight, I get to about 40% load completion, and crash to desktop

the mission will always CTD before starting

not able to resolve issue.
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Did the whole fly through 30 odd rings, first skirmish and then the final 6 rings.

The rest of the delta flight vanished leaving me to get spammed by three battleships viralmatrixes and gateways. Cutscene played showing an invisible ship getting twatted leaving me to fight the new big spammer with no help what so ever.

Flew back through the rocks to see if the rest of the fed ships had just bugged out somewhere but no joy.

Was holding off playing the FE's til now to try and avoid this kind of nonsense but apparently I should have left it a couple more months.
  • rhodgherrhodgher Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Fed tactical lvl 60

Problems with entering code security satellite

After many trails I got in but: when clicking on a green code the input was never(!) accepted.

When clicking just before the code turns green just works.
    It could be that the module reading the input has to small a time gate.

Maybe this is a workaround. With a bit of timing I got in in a few minutes..
  • monterey7monterey7 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Klingon 54 Engineer. Same for me on my Fed Aligned Tac Romulan and now on my Klingon 54. Was able to complete this mission on my Delta Force lvl 20 and my Fed 57 Tac.
    Hope they fix this... would like to get the Pilot Specialty for these characters as well!

< >

Mission Update : Finished the mission! Flying to the enemy instead of slowing down after the last ring let me continue and finish this mission! Thank you, markhawkman!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    monterey7 wrote: »
    Klingon 54 Engineer. Same for me on my Fed Aligned Tac Romulan and now on my Klingon 54. Was able to complete this mission on my Delta Force lvl 20 and my Fed 57 Tac.
    Hope they fix this... would like to get the Pilot Specialty for these characters as well!
    for me, this was caused by engaging the heralds before I finished the flight markers. There's a specific mob you have to kill for that objective and if you kill them before you finish the flight path the mission glitches.

My remedy was to warp out and reenter, and this time be careful to hit the route markers before I fought the mob.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • sittarahasittaraha Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Story won't advance...

Not able to get past Clear and Present Danger: Miral's ship is damaged and there are no more herald ships to destroy. Tried 3 times and had cleared the flight markers. 60th level KDF eng.
  • subdriver88subdriver88 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    dargaland wrote: »
    Well, I'm still stuck where Miral's ship is damaged. All the help was there, we took out the ships before Miral's damage and the one that popped up after. Nothing else. Started hunting...nada. No other Heralds to kill and nothing else to do but sit here and twiddle my thumbs.

I've run this twice, and the same thing happened both times.

• cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I want to add to the thread about not being able to play "Clear and Present Danger" at the security code section. I thought it was due to my lackluster video card (and PC in general), but it seems it may not be totally my problem.

At the same time, I have not been able to play do to the issues presented here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1196987/sto-keeps-trying-to-force-me-to-use-directx-11-and-freezes-every-time
  • kolargolmiskolargolmis Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    reported april, now it's august, no change. terrible lags, server disconnecting for 10 sec all over again, and when after one or two hours(died at the end of track as my allies were too far away, and at start point i had to wait till support comes back, on the way back there was no track, so my support didn't move if i was on wrong track) i came close to end Miral's ship gets damaged i'm supposed to destroy patrol and nothing appeares, relogged in, no change . is this a joke?
  • t9andromat9androma Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Not able to click the green numbers, Fed sci. I'm guessing that fixing this is not a priority. will have to skip this mission, shame
  • t9andromat9androma Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I found a way to do it. click the number before the green number
    t9androma wrote: »
    Not able to click the green numbers, Fed sci. I'm guessing that fixing this is not a priority. will have to skip this mission, shame

• corsair517410corsair517410 Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @sittaraha said:
    > Story won't advance...
    >
    > Not able to get past Clear and Present Danger: Miral's ship is damaged and there are no more herald ships to destroy. Tried 3 times and had cleared the flight markers. 60th level KDF eng.

SAME MAN. I made sure to get passed all the rings and yet I still cant get passed it after i destroy all the herald ships. Ive played it through 10 times logged out 5 times and restarted my computer NOTHING has worked. I also get a graphics glitch over my screen flashing over and over the side of my ship. I bet the graphics is my computer but pls help me get this done SOMEONE.
  • nathraelnathrael Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    Fed Tactical, Level 60.

During the attack on the station, the rest of Paris' squadron did not appear at all, leaving me to try and solo an Ialdon.
    After the inevitable, the Ialdon spawn-camped me. Finally decided to log the character out and back in, and then the squadron appeared as it should.
  • takaromi#6055 takaromi Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    i am stucked at defeat patrol ships, beam down message not coming, and i cant pass this mission pls quick help.....
  • networked47networked47 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @pwlaughingtrendy said:
    > Having issues with Delta Flight?
    >
    > You've come to the right place to post! This is the official post for posting any issues in regards to the Delta Flight Feature Episode.
    >
    > In order to help our teams find and resolve issues faster with the Feature Episode, this thread is made for reporting any issues with the new episode. When posting about any issues you may be having, try to follow this format where applicable in order to keep information organized and readily available for the developers.
    > =/\=
    >
    >
    > What faction were you playing as? Were you playing as Federation, KDF, or Romulan (if so, how aligned).
    FED Tactical lvl 58

> What happened with the issue? Did you find yourself stuck at a certain point in the episode, or was something missing that should have been there? Let us know about the issue you were facing.

I can't start the mission at all. On selection I get a message from Kagran that I must be at least level 10 or if Romulan have chosen a faction. Case logged with costumer logged as 161005-002786 with screenshots of both pre 6th October patch and post patch on consoles.
  • fb10206515469157#5699 fb10206515469157 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited November 2016
    Encountered the same issue as networked47 while playing KDF Tac on Lv 56 on PS4.

However, seems like the message stating to be at least Lv 10 is (obviously) buggy and one needs to be Lv 57+ as stated here

sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_Delta_Flight

I will Lv up to 57 first and try again after that. If that resolves the issue, I'll report back.

In general, the whole Game feels like a huge beta with all those massive bugs and glitches everywhere.

Let alone the Borg Commando Diamond mission, I was only able to beat that darn thing after those stupid AI allies finally caught up because the Diamond got stuck in a structure plus keeping it from escaping with tractor beams constantly plus assistance from calling pirates as soon as its health was down to 50 and it was about to free itself and nearly escaped again...

(The pirates where some reward from some previous mission, don't remember exactly anymore)

Edit: confirmed working after lv up to 57. Issue resolved for me :)
    Post edited by fb10206515469157#5699 on
  • emt27emt27 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    not able to click green numbers either, only tried once, will try to click number prior as someone suggested
    Say something relavant or hold your tongue
  • tobywitczaktobywitczak Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    I had to reply this recently, the only issue I really have with it, is there are a few sections where require you to make a hard turn, but unless you have played it once, you might not realize which way you need to turn. This could be easily fixed if they do the same thing for the Risa Races where if there is a hard turn put arrows point which way to go.