test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xindi-Primate Council Suit and Lobi costumes

andyxvers2andyxvers2 Member Posts: 122 Arc User
i have several requests and feedback here.

First of all it is AWESOME that you provide these extra costumes. while they might sometimes lack in accessories, they are beautifully made and are very true to the Show.

Xindi Reptilian suit; the Wrist Cuffs flare out a bit causes clipping with wrist attachments.

The Korath Suit; lacks any significant color customization options (not attached to a color pallet). It would be nice if the Korath Collar was it's own separate costume piece.

The Korath Wrist attach pieces are no longer showing up in the "uniform- Bare Chest" tab. this is an essential costume piece for my crew as EVERYONE has it including my Orion Boff who is currently using the "Bare Chest" with the Korath wrist attach. hence i can't edit her Costume any without loosing the essential Korath piece.

The Xindi-Primate Council Suit, chest gear Primate Harness would look amazing on "Bare Chest" tabbed Orions. Please make this a Happen.

Talaxian Dress Belts in the Uniform Belts tab clips into the Female's chest cavity. I would like to recommend adding another Talaxian belt for the Chest gear tab

Chest Gear "Kit - KLG Sci Doctor 3" transparent kit pieces do not conform to the biceps of female KDF Aligned Characters.
Post edited by andyxvers2 on

Comments

• callevistacallevista Member Posts: 237 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2015
    Thank you for your post!
    We will review what you've mentioned and see if we can address them.
    Thanks!
  • eradicator84eradicator84 Member Posts: 1,116 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    andyxvers2 wrote: »

The Xindi-Primate Council Suit, chest gear Primate Harness would look amazing on "Bare Chest" tabbed Orions. Please make this a Happen.

I was thinking hard about getting that costume but at effectively $45 to purchase it's a bit too much to ask for.

The fact that Orions cannot use the chest gear "bare chested" just throws me off completely.
    AFMJGUR.jpg
  • callevistacallevista Member Posts: 237 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2015
    Regarding the Xindi Reptilian Suit - While we try to keep things modular and customizable, there are some costumes that simply do not fit perfectly into a costume system- this is one of them.

Korath - Adding the Korath wristattach pieces to the Bare Chest category seems to be something that will work - we've submitted a change for this and it's going into testing. Additionally, the tinting across the Korath parts have been made consistent between male and female parts - so that if the male has certain options in one tinting channel, it would be the same as the female's for the same corresponding piece.

Chestgear: Female Kit - KLG Sci Doctor 3 - the problems with the shape and fitting have been resolved for Klingon-aligned characters.

The Xindi Primate Council Chestgear - we did not include this in bare chest category because certain bare chest uppers actually clip this piece of gear, and to make it fit better with those pieces would possibly compromise the fitting itself with the upper it was meant to fit with - namely the Xindi Council Upper.

The Talaxian Belt - we're still looking into that one.

The revisions that have been mentioned will be updated to the servers in a week or two.
  • ssargonssargon Member Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    callevista wrote: »
    The Xindi Primate Council Chestgear - we did not include this in bare chest category because certain bare chest uppers actually clip this piece of gear, and to make it fit better with those pieces would possibly compromise the fitting itself with the upper it was meant to fit with - namely the Xindi Council Upper.

I wonder - would it be possible to make an adjusted version that works with and only loads on bare chest, like how we have the new slim Romulan shoulder pads option?