test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lag for 3 months

starmaster000starmaster000 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hi this is my first ever post on any game ever but it need to be done this game has now been lagging for around 3 months yet there seem to be no fix coming and from what i can tell you don't even seem to be working on a fix.
Can someone that deal with this part of the game get back to me and the player base of your game and let me know whats going on its ok adding pve or what ever to the game but WE CANT PLAY THEM with all this lag.

P.S people will go if there no lag fix or no info on when or whats going on on your end of this.

Well my first ever post lets hope one of the DEV/Admin or ever deals with this gets back to me wish my luck player base!!
Post edited by starmaster000 on

Comments

• sabouma1979sabouma1979 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi this is my first ever post on any game ever but it need to be done this game has now been lagging for around 3 months yet there seem to be no fix coming and from what i can tell you don't even seem to be working on a fix.
    Can someone that deal with this part of the game get back to me and the player base of your game and let me know whats going on its ok adding pve or what ever to the game but WE CANT PLAY THEM with all this lag.

P.S people will go if there no lag fix or no info on when or whats going on on your end of this.

Well my first ever post lets hope one of the DEV/Admin or ever deals with this gets back to me wish my luck player base!!

You are assuming they're not looking into it: they are looking into it, but it's not that easy to find a solution...