test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

about these sponsor tokens?

jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Reputation System
I was just wandering the more I submit a token the more exp you get right? I'm just a bit confused to how this sponsor token works?
Post edited by jim625 on

Comments

• Options
    mbp101287mbp101287 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    While that may be a good question, I can't imagine additional tokens doing anything more than the original doubling of XP.
  • Options
    johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    jim625 wrote: »
    I was just wandering the more I submit a token the more exp you get right? I'm just a bit confused to how this sponsor token works?

You can only submit a token once per reputation. After that, any XP from that project is automatically doubled. You can't submit additional tokens to further increase the amount of XP from projects.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    johngazman wrote: »
    You can only submit a token once per reputation. After that, any XP from that project is automatically doubled. You can't submit additional tokens to further increase the amount of XP from projects.

Heh, I wouldn't mind that. Give like 5 of them to one character, and finish your rep in a day. :D
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    shuskanshuskan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've read that these rep tokens can help advance another player, but I don't see how to get one to them. Ideas?
  • Options
    nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    shuskan wrote: »
    I've read that these rep tokens can help advance another player, but I don't see how to get one to them. Ideas?

Toon #1 maxes out a reputation system. He then does an Upgrade project to sponsor another toon. Projects costs 100 reputation marks. He gets a sponsorship token. He adds that sponsorship token to the account bank.

Toon #2 takes sponsorship token from account bank. He goes to reputation tab to claim sponsorship and token is used to pay for that project. Once done, daily projects rewards 5,000 reputation points instead of usual 2,500 points. Finish twice as fast.
  • Options
    tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You give them to your other toons, doubles the points, wish it would cut in half the cost of eveything else, I get the feeling its not worth if unless you wanted the borg beam and console. The weapons cost much in my book, I get everything cheaper through the fleet store.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif