test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Screenshot key not working

craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
As title suggests, cant take screenshots with the normal printsys key on keyboard.
Had to make a keybind up on another key to get it to take screenshots. For some reason, it seems its just not recognizing the normal key anymore, being the printsys key.
I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
planet-space-sun.jpg
Post edited by craig76 on

Comments

• maracroftmaracroft Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I found the only way for me to get screenshots was to turn off AA. Not sure why that works but it does. And then only sometimes. Can't get screenshots of my skill or body structure settings.
  • tsrcenturustsrcenturus Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I had a similar problem to this a couple years ago when I reinstalled the game after rebuilding my main computer. Although at the time I traced the problem straight to the fact that I reinstalled the game using the Arc client. Uninstalling the game and Arc, then reinstalling from an old installation setup corrected the problem.

However, I haven't tried taking a screenshot in a week or so, so I don't know if Season 10 completely broke the screenshot function.
    Centurus
    The Starfleet Renegades

"If you didn't get your ship from me, you probably didn't get the 100,000 light year warranty."
  • craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well, it was working fine the day before S10 launch, then on day of launch, it wasnt. So, i would guess something has upset it :)
    I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Seems to be working again now :)
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ALT printscrn works for me
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!