test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Items Lost Bug List

Comments

• ronin8212ronin8212 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I still cannot access my account bank items...
    Various items missing as well.........
    Account bank reads full but cannot see items nor remove them either......
  • niloklivesonnilokliveson Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm also missing items, I can't remember all of them, but each one is replaced by the infamous blue box others are mentioning. This has primarily affected my account bank and returned exchange items that went to my mail. Most of them are MK Xi and Mk XII DBBs and Beam Arrays, the rest are various consoles and engineering related items that I can't recall. I can't gives a detailed list, but the items appear to be "no longer recognized" by the game. The missing items are bad enough but they take up space and can't be removed on top of that.

I understand some things get overlooked, but this is a pretty severe issue and it seems strange that this couldn't have been caught before launch. I mean do you guys do any sort of QA?
  • antytrustantytrust Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hello, i'm missing all items in mailbox. I can't track them all, but there are only expired items in exchange. All of them are replaced with black boxes. Username : Antytrust@Burkoff
  • bucklerpwbucklerpw Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Expired exchange items in the mail are irretrievable black boxes, and several items have disappeared from my account bank. I know this because I suddenly have 5 or 6 spaces where before season 10 I had 1 empty space. Unfortunately, I don't remember what the missing items were, but I still want them back. Also, no more exchange sales for me until this is fixed.
  • tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi to anyone who may be helpful or may not. I've lost items after session 10 went live but after the 3rd update I still have items missing and the slots in the shared inventory are blocked out. I wish you would give them back as Epic Phasers but I would be happy to just get them back as is. 4 share inventory slots under this account.

Thanks to everyone and lets have fun...

Tarran61
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • jamesbuntjamesbunt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Having issues with any items having gone missing?

What item(s) went missing? Please provide as concise a listing of information on what item(s) are no longer on your account.

What characters did this affect? Please post both characters affected by the item loss and your account handle in the form of:

~LaughingTrendy

All sorts of winter items went missing from the char bank here. Andorian sleigh bells, terran ornaments etc. Must've been arround 50+ each, but since they're gone now I can't check...

Yorus@jamesbunt
  • sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yes, I have missing stuff too... what it is I can not tell you. :confused:
  • tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Missing items post #2

Getting emails from the Exchange today stating the sale's have expired, I'm not able to claim the items. I cannot tell you what they were but now I've afraid to save anything, post anything for sale or save EC in the bank. Please please fix this ASAP. the Delta stuff isn't fun anymore when I'm losing stuff.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • wilsonfrontierwilsonfrontier Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My fleet's been affected. The Doomsday Machines. Whole load of stuff in the fleet bank.

Also, I personally can't get items returned from failed exchange sales out of my inbox. They just don't show up, even though "take items" is highlighted.
  • kblarghkblargh Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not the same kind of lost item, but i accidentally lost my Encoded Data Receiver permanently. Right after it got discarded, i went to my retrieval tab and it just wasn't there (also, it couldn't be used to begin with).

Is there a Reclaim option, or am i just permanently screwed out of the Iconian Reputation now?
  • rickdankorickdanko Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Do we have an ETA on a fix? I was surprized to see there's no patch scheduled for today.
    They're not really gone, as long as we remember them
    candle_burning.gif
    Plasma Nugget
    Rayzee
    excellentawesome#4589
    torgaddon101
    raeat

I'm allowed to disagree.
  • silentawesilentawe Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Gus Rowan@silentawe

Account Bank has 10 items grayed out slots. I don't recall specifics, but these were all high-value items or they wouldn't be there. Affects all characters.

Fleet Bank has 6 grayed out slots. Likewise all high value, or wouldn't be there. Affects all Fleet members.

If items are not recoverable, I can be made a happy customer with a generous EC compensation in order to buy replacements on the exchange.
  • mcmichealsmcmicheals Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I had torps in my account bank that are not there, Just the shade box like something is there but it's not. Also, Side note: LAG AND DISCONNECT is real bad, PVE even worse.:confused:
    captains-log.jpg
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The fleet The Mirror Collective currently have lost 8 items from our fleet bank.

1 purple science kit.
    2 blue ship weapons (I think they were turrets)
    2 food item (can't remember which)
    plus 2 items I have no idea what was.

Also in my own mail half the items I've mailed to myself is blanked out. My main is t'mara@ilithyn. (Nothing wrong with my account bank so far.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • geographusgeographus Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    rickdanko wrote: »
    Do we have an ETA on a fix? I was surprized to see there's no patch scheduled for today.
    Yeah, some more information would be nice so that we at least know what to expect.
  • kblarghkblargh Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'd settle for some verification right now, honestly.
    edited April 2015
    Last I heard (yesterday) was that a fix was being tested.

If there's a silver lining, I'd get my EC's ready. Unreclaimable expired exchange items are taking up spots that otherwise would be occupied by items currently for sale.

I've got a hunch that prices may go down once this is fixed with all the pent up supply. It'l be interesting to see.
    candle_burning.gif
    Plasma Nugget
    Rayzee
    excellentawesome#4589
    torgaddon101
    raeat

I'm allowed to disagree.
  • lurka72lurka72 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi,
    after the upgrade, expired exchange sales in my mail appear with a blank icon and cannot be retrieved. Probably those items were already expired during the upgrade. Can't say what they are, because they are also missing a description. Do you think they can ever be recovered? :(
    At the moment I removed other items on sale for safety.

Ryoko@Lurka72 - 5 items
    Lurak@Lurka72 - 1 item

Thank you
    edited April 2015
    Yes. They will be recovered. Nothing will be lost permanently. We just need to wait for the fix to be tested and installed.
    candle_burning.gif
    Plasma Nugget
    Rayzee
    excellentawesome#4589
    torgaddon101
    raeat

I'm allowed to disagree.
  • gavriil1983gavriil1983 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Having issues with any items having gone missing?

You've come to the right place to post! This is the official post for posting any issues in regards to the items being lost in the Season 10 Update.

In order to help our teams find and resolve issues faster with the queue, this thread is made for reporting any issues with items missing. When posting about any issues you may be having, try to follow this format where applicable in order to keep information organized and readily available for the developers.

=/\=

What item(s) went missing? Please provide as concise a listing of information on what item(s) are no longer on your account.

What characters did this affect? Please post both characters affected by the item loss and your account handle in the form of:

JohnSnow@KnowsNothing

Thanks!

~LaughingTrendy
    I know there's a lot of items replaced by blank blue squares in the fleet known as mossad and most likely mossadkdf as well.
    Can't say for sure what exactly they are off hand, but there's a lot of blue squares.
    is this a graphics glitch as well?
  • dwalker1701dwalker1701 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There were about a dozen ship items in my account bank .. mostly beam arrays and shields that I can't see but are blackened out & I'm unsure if it's part of the same problem ..

@atralador
  • timotheus3timotheus3 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I seem to be "Missing" a handful of things from my account bank. there are black squares where I cannot put anything, but they are seemingly locked into position, and I cannot move them to my inventory, or to another location in the account bank
  • cokebearcokebear Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm not quite sure how we'd be supposed to remember what we were moving from one character to another when you have a dozen characters, but I have the same problem described by others - blank items, black or dark blue squares, unmovable and unretrievable. Some are in my account bank, and some are in my mail (mails from the exchange returning items, it seems).

What is REALLY aggravating is that a third of my account bank is crippled and continues to be. When a "fix" was being worked on, I figured it would be done pretty quickly, but now it's pushing into the weekend and I have not had use of my bank (and those exchange sale slots) for all this time.

To say I'm pretty peeved would be an understatement. This is a situation where you've screwed up, and really should be making up for it by giving some bank slots to make up for those that are unusable. Not being able to use the items is bad enough, but the space is a serious issue for me!

I wish I could remember what the items were but I can't remember. I probably put them there on Sunday & Monday, and couldn't get them out post-patch Wednesday, ensuring that my precise recollection of what the items were has long become muddled by brain fog.

On the bright side, when you fix it, I am sure what was there will come as a pleasant surprise.
  • tilarium1979tilarium1979 Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Would be nice if a dev popped in and gave us an update on the supposed fix that may or may not be coming soon. For it, it's ship upgrade time, re outfitting with new weapons and gear.. which I can't do effectively as half of the items are missing.
  • bastey1bastey1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hello, my account bank is also blocked by lost items.

What item(s) went missing? Its just a couple of random items. i dont really care much about them, but they block almost my entire account bank, because they cant be removed.

What characters did this affect?
    Nova@Bastey
  • unkonowunkonow Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    every time this past week i been getting this message
    Fatal Error Direct drive returned error code (DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED) while checking sync query.

Technical Details Sync query150x2168cb40Getdata==0x887a00050nf0
    D3D11 Device due to DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG 0X887A0006

IF SOME CAN FIX THIS FOR ME THAT WOULD BE GREAT I NEED IT DONE BY THIS WEEKEND .
  • lastorder78lastorder78 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Unkown what full list of items are. Known missing items:
    - Rare ship weapons
    - Uncommon/Rare ship equipment

Affected: "Archon Command" Fleet Bank. Account Bank.

Ticket: 150425-000777
  • nepsthennepsthen Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I don't remember the exact types of items missing, but I think they're mostly unbound lockbox based beam banks, dual heavy cannons, and dual cannons. Maybe some ferengi doff packs and a few various unopened lockbox universal console items.

It's affecting characters throughout my account, and my account bank as well. @nepsthen

I did notice that dual cannons and dual heavy cannons do not appear on the exchange for purchase. I can search for them, and results are returned, but none are displayed.
    DxDiag64 dump 19Feb2016: http://pastebin.com/1c0pkEuw
  • trekkianotrekkiano Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Missing five space from my account bank.

What item(s) went missing?
    i don't remember

What characters did this affect?
    Account Bank of character Scomber@Trekkiano