Install Arc

List of stealth patches

Comments

• vocmcpvocmcp Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Any updated to this?
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Nerfed the squished icons bug. Possibly also nerfed the bug that made special boffs not show up right on the loading screen.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • vipercgvipercg Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    science team used to scale with aux power. now it doesn't...
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    vipercg wrote: »
    science team used to scale with aux power. now it doesn't...
    it never scaled with auxiliary power; that's why people were ******** so much when cryptic removed the linked cooldown between it, engineering team and tactical team - because it allowed those to be slotted alongside tac team instead of in place of it and removed a major A2B weakness

that being low aux = TRIBBLE-poor heals
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • cecil08cecil08 Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    it never scaled with auxiliary power; that's why people were ******** so much when cryptic removed the linked cooldown between it, engineering team and tactical team - because it allowed those to be slotted alongside tac team instead of in place of it and removed a major A2B weakness

that being low aux = TRIBBLE-poor heals

I was so happy when they removed the shared cooldown. It makes tanking SO much easier (not that tanking is useful in game currently but... yeah).
  • alexvio1alexvio1 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    vocmcp wrote: »
    Any updated to this?

Now I cannot re-replicate holograms if they were consumed in a DOFF mission (for example, execute mutineers). This happend after this patch.
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Stealth Fix: Doff UI now has toggle checkboxes for trait/specialization filters when planning doff assignments; boxes are 'sticky' and remembered between assignments. Not mentioned in any of the patch notes.

11-19-2014

Notes: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1302381

Source: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1304271

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • notapwefannotapwefan Member Posts: 1,138 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    interesting finds..thanks for sharing
    Grinding for MkIV epic gear?
    Ain't Nobody Got Time for That

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dova25dova25 Member Posts: 475
    edited November 2014
    Maybe it would be helpful if first OP would be updated with all those later threads

It would be nice to have all "patches" in one post
    "There already is a Borg faction, its called the Federation. They assimilate everyone else's technology and remove any biological or technical distinctiveness and add it to their own."
    I refuse to be content https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwI0u9L4R8U
    edited December 2014
    Nerfed the squished icons bug. Possibly also nerfed the bug that made special boffs not show up right on the loading screen.

Sorry, I don't know what exactly is meant by that.
    alexvio1 wrote: »
    Now I cannot re-replicate holograms if they were consumed in a DOFF mission (for example, execute mutineers). This happend after this patch.

Added with a remark that it may be a bug.

All other notes have been added. Thank you for your hints!
    dova25 wrote: »
    Maybe it would be helpful if first OP would be updated with all those later threads

It would be nice to have all "patches" in one post

Which threads are you referring to? Or did you mean previous posts within this threads?
    edited December 2014
    Sorry, I don't know what exactly is meant by that.
    There was a bug that made the UI get drawn wrong for some people. In the case of ability and doff icons they would be 2/3-ish their normal size and distorted due to their aspect ratio getting changed.

Sometimes special boffs, like the jemhadar will not be drawn properly on the character select screen, it used to be that this was almost always.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    12/12/14 - Signaling the Breen to start the fastest game on ice now places you in the track correctly. This was temporally bugged after the patch of the 11th of December.

This was never fixed... still an ongoing issue... only happens when more than 1 person signals the breen race official at the same time. Only 1 person is teleported the the others get rooted at the breen official. This has always been the case since as far as I know... ran the event last year and this happened when more than 1 person starts the event at the same time.
    edited December 2014
    There was a bug that made the UI get drawn wrong for some people. In the case of ability and doff icons they would be 2/3-ish their normal size and distorted due to their aspect ratio getting changed.

Sometimes special boffs, like the jemhadar will not be drawn properly on the character select screen, it used to be that this was almost always.

Cool, thanks! Do you have any rough date by any chance? Otherwise I'd add it somewhere around general DR patches.
    tigeraries wrote: »
    12/12/14 - Signaling the Breen to start the fastest game on ice now places you in the track correctly. This was temporally bugged after the patch of the 11th of December.

This was never fixed... still an ongoing issue... only happens when more than 1 person signals the breen race official at the same time. Only 1 person is teleported the the others get rooted at the breen official. This has always been the case since as far as I know... ran the event last year and this happened when more than 1 person starts the event at the same time.

Thank you for this! Somehow I just ran into this problem after a patch and after a second one a day later never again so I assumed they had done something about it. I've removed it again.
    edited December 2014
    I think it got introduced in 9.5, and fixed shortly before 12 nov.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    edited December 2014
    I think it got introduced in 9.5, and fixed shortly before 12 nov.

Thanks! It's been added :)
    edited February 2015
    I've added the dil fiasco to the thread.

Anything else that should be added?
    edited February 2015
    Updated with the VBZ dill nerf.
    edited March 2015
    Updated with Assimilation nerf and the sack of 18 employees since it's never been communicated to us. Also added the bug fiasco with its news post edit since that's only been communicated very dimly and buried and a very long thread.
  • vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Updated with Assimilation nerf and the sack of 18 employees since it's never been communicated to us. Also added the bug fiasco with its news post edit since that's only been communicated very dimly and buried and a very long thread.

How do either of these qualify as a "stealth" patch?

Edit: I am referring to the 18 employees and the bug fiasco.

Salamiifnferno did mention that the blog talking about the T6 upgrade for the bug came out a day or 2 before they were ready to reveal T-5U. No one to blame but the devs for the confusion. They should have not waited this long before fixing the mistake.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
    edited March 2015
    Updated OP with the exchange fix.
  • robin74robin74 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Transwarp locations has been reordered alphabetically.
    Transwarp locations for KDF characters has been changed (Deep Space 9 replaced Beta Ursa is one of the things I noticed)
    edited April 2015
    The order in which commodities and resources required for starbase projects are displayed has been changed.
  • noctusxxxnoctusxxx Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Romulan reputation Tau Dewa Trans warp has been removed for the KDF.
    edited April 2015
    Haggle and Asylum doff missions seem to have been removed from social zones - Deep Space 9 didn't have any (fairly common before) Haggle missions, Sol or Earth don't have Asylum on Earth (neither as a Sector nor as a Department Head mission) - and it was almost always there before, similarly Andoria and Vulcan asylums can't be found on their respective planets.
    edited April 2015
    Cargo vessels selling commodities at lower prices have been removed from the game.
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    robin74 wrote: »
    Cargo vessels selling commodities at lower prices have been removed from the game.

This is really bad especially for those dedicated to build star bases. I hope this is an oversight due to sector revamp and they reintroduce them asap.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
    edited April 2015
    those aren't that important though. you can get those commods at the same price from ground vendors.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • neuralswapneuralswap Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Pretty sure than also the two last one missions from kobali, at the gate and final stand are nerfed on xp, now u get 1720 vs 3020 than was b4 S10, dunno if a bug or wat but i think nerfed without any reference on patch notes.
  • ssargonssargon Member Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    those aren't that important though. you can get those commods at the same price from ground vendors.

Yeah, but if you don't have a Ferengi but do have the 2pc Ferengi lobi space set that gives a similar discount, they were a good source of slightly cheaper commodities.
  • cruzistcruzist Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hangers such as Orion Slavers, B'Rel birds of prey, etc. are now Bind on pickup rather than Bind on Equip.