test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mission Rewards - Rapier

novonovinovonovi Member Posts: 29 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
This is the second time I've come across this and I'm unsure what's happening. (read: earlier mission in the storyline as well)

When the mission is complete and it's time to choose a reward, initially the radio buttons are empty. You click one you want, but the bottom most item selects. You can click any other and it flickers for a moment and leaves the bottom most highlighted. Unfortunately this is not the item I wanted and luckily it's not an item set reward or something.

I have changed zones (departed space I was in) and I've canceled and selected another mission for a turn in which does not have the behavior. Returning to turn in Rapier and I see the same behavior.

This is the first run through with this character for the mission (as well as the previous mission I don't remember the name of).

Thanks.
Post edited by novonovi on

Comments

• sputtlessputtles Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've seen the game do this before. The mouse was tracking a different spot than where it was on the screen. If this was the case for you, it should be apparent on every screen and window. Restarting the game solved the issue for me.
  • glykenglyken Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just happened to me too (on Rapier). It isn't a mouse issue, because if I click on one of the other options, it gets selected for a fraction of a second, then resets to the bottom option immediately.

restarted game, still same issue.
  • illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    It isn't just rapier, had this happen to all mission reward selection boxes lately.
  • omegadirective83omegadirective83 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I just came across this myself with Rapier, and something similar with the following mission: Forging Bonds. With Rapier, all rewards were redirected to the bottom option (I wanted the shield that provided knockdown, not the bottom option). With Forging Bonds, I could select any of the rewards to get them, except for the second-to-bottom one, which then auto-selected the bottom one. I restarted the game, restarted my computer, and the problem persists. Thankfully, this time the bottom option was one I preferred (the shield with the regen).

The only thing restarting the game did finally fix was the fact that I was trapped inside of the Algira star upon finishing the episode, unable to get out of the circumference of the object.
  • landomatic76landomatic76 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Same issue, any resolution?
    Shop smart, shop "S" mart!
  • novonovinovonovi Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I checked all of the Cardassion arc missions, and verified this issue with War Games and Rapier. Thanks for the reports.
    <<From crypyticfrost last month in the War Games thread.