test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Skill Tray is "Bouncing" on Ground

grnlbrtnfrntgrnlbrtnfrnt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Graphical and Sound Issues
Since the update I have been getting a "flickering" with some windows. Its remiscent of strobing/flickering you used to get on CRT monitors if the resolution was off.

This was just effecting the occasional pop up window.

Today I have noticed on the ground my skill tray is "bouncing". Its moving up and down slightly. Its a constant effect and very noticeable

Changing to 1 row makes it go away but on 2 and 3 rows its non stop.

This appears to be connected to the interface scale. I play with it lower. Changing the setting makes the bouncing start or stop.

Some scale settings were making it happen and others were not, but this wasn't constant. Sometimes .90 bounced other times it didn't.

I just found a setting that wasn't bouncing and went with it. But adjusting the scale can make it come back
[SIGPIC]PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY[/SIGPIC]
Post edited by grnlbrtnfrnt on

Comments

• greuceangreucean Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Since the update I have been getting a "flickering" with some windows. Its remiscent of strobing/flickering you used to get on CRT monitors if the resolution was off.

This was just effecting the occasional pop up window.

Today I have noticed on the ground my skill tray is "bouncing". Its moving up and down slightly. Its a constant effect and very noticeable

Changing to 1 row makes it go away but on 2 and 3 rows its non stop.

This appears to be connected to the interface scale. I play with it lower. Changing the setting makes the bouncing start or stop.

Some scale settings were making it happen and others were not, but this wasn't constant. Sometimes .90 bounced other times it didn't.

I just found a setting that wasn't bouncing and went with it. But adjusting the scale can make it come back

this issue is over one year old for me, and a whole gaming rig later, proc and video card its the same
    the fix I found is moving the tray away from the bottom of the screen