test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

im going to paly gta V,i just cant stand this lag anymore..

asgardfurryasgardfurry Member Posts: 287 Arc User
I really like this game,but,why above all problems bugs ,lag..etc ..release new season...yeah i like the new map,but space is <<<dead space,,you cant land on planets,moons,asteroids,,etc...

Game is now a giant mess,im not leaving,i will look in a cca one month if space is living space or just simulation of space...you need at least 10-20 new rom/nimbus planets to make this new space revamp thing to have some sence,if not is just giant waste..

Game looks like some pre closed beta..all mine games run great/good conection 250mbs..but this game right now is unplayable..shame...

So yes im gona have fun with gta V,not star trek game but runs like a clock...60fps...1920x1080 resolution max settings..

later...

sorry for typos,big hands,,work..etc..
Post edited by asgardfurry on

Comments

• Options
    chalpenchalpen Member Posts: 2,207 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just pretend the area is bathed in tetryons and you are doing the same thing over and over again.
    And don't buy anything from the zen store
    Should I start posting again after all this time?
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    k, bye.

/10char
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    antep01antep01 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Good Luck in the Loading Screens on Gta V when u play on PC,my worst Playtime was 1 hour and effective Playing in Mission 15 min and rest stay around and wait in Loading Screens.

On i got a High End Pc with SSD.
  • Options
    velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Sorry to hear about the lag. I know the feeling. Have fun with GTA V. Keep checking back on the forum.
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • Options
    geminisierrageminisierra Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    you need at least 10-20 new rom/nimbus planets to make this new space revamp thing to have some sence,if not is just giant waste..

space is vast, systems are not every 30 feet or so... so yeah, sector space has and should have a lot of emptiness...

bummer about the lag, it is kind of rough, but are you sure it's not you connection to the net, your computer?

have fun in your other games
  • Options
    phreskophresko Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My lag is not as bad as it was last week. probably the best it's been in a while. It's nowhere near as bad as it was during the 5th anniversary. I am thinking it may be subjective. Maybe a firewall,router or ISP issue.
  • Options
    zeraphine667zeraphine667 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So yes im gona have fun with gta V,not star trek game but runs like a clock...60fps...1920x1080 resolution max settings..

GTA V is a single player game with an online modus!

Star Trek Online is a massive multiplayer online game with lots of players on the same map!

;)
  • Options
    voivodjevoivodje Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What do you expect from a holodeck, of COURSE it's simulation.
  • Options
    gl2814egl2814e Member Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    valoreah wrote: »
    Can I have your stuff?

I'm sorry, but you need to submit your request in the form of an internet-cat question...
  • Options
    crowley875crowley875 Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lots of players on the same map!

If those instances don't get scaled down to bollocks even more yes.
  • Options
    equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,277 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for letting us know. I have made a note in my 'sad' diary.

I have also placed a single tear in a vial that I shall bury at the next full moon in remembrance.