test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Items Lost Bug List

Comments

• highlandrisehighlandrise Member Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The Moment that "Promised" Fix is Ready to Go, they better should Patch it in with another Emergency Maintenance, Messing around with the Stuff of the Players.....bad Idea :eek:
  • armondecobaarmondecoba Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The items returned to me from the exchange by mail are appearing as missing (blank) items.
    I hope that these items can be restored, I'm not sure if they are expensive. o.o Please help!

--Armonde Coba@Armonde
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What item(s) went missing?

1 Shared Account Bank Slot is Dark Blue and unusable, don't remember what was there as with the Delta Recruit event a ton of items were also passed by there. I've stored my most valuable items in the upper left of the bank slot, and usually bunched up those most valuable together. I'd rather not name what those most valuable items were, so suffice to say they were purchased as a way to safekeep EC in case of EC Bug-Outs, and so whatever that blank slot was I have no way to tell.

A few in mail attachments, estimated total value of 1-2 Mil EC, don't remember what they were or how many there were, suspecting some to be rare or very rare ground kits. I don't care about these, but reporting it to let Devs know the extent of players who are affected across multiple systems.

What characters did this affect?

Alcyone@alcyoneserene but it's in the shared bank.

However this is handled, please take due care in fixing these issues. I'd rather consider that 1 item lost for good as I estimate its worth anywhere between 0-33 Million EC rather than face a failed recovery attempt that causes an even greater problem.

I keep a comprehensive inventory of all expensive items, such as fleet items, rep items, special rewards packs, lockbox ships, lobi ships, c store purchases, fleet ship purchases, and major exchange purchases in excess of 15M EC. I keep a date of when the item was purchased, and for which alt it was purchased for, and whether it is on the exchange to be resold or temporarily stored on a given alt. I've even attempted to keep screenshots of inventories in the past, but this is futile given the constant shuffling of items fighting for inventory space, and the sheer number of screenshots necessary to account for each ship and character and BOFF on each of the so far 9 alts. A "concise listing of information" is therefore an unreasonable request even in the best of circumstances as described.

Depending on the nature of the resolution offered to all affected players and fleets, this will inform me of how much my time, enjoyment, and tendency to spend cash on it in the future really measures up in this MMO Game given the lack of priority allocated to game stability, bug testing, and problem resolution. I am a gold member currently, and have pre-ordered the delta rising pack, which may not be much compared to others, but to my capacities represent very large investments to promote a game I enjoy and hope to keep operational.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • atrainiacatrainiac Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    More items have dissapeared in the past 6 hours. My account bank was unaffected, now I have lost a stack of tech upgrades and two plasma dual heavy cannons [crtd]x3.

Too many missing items in fleet bank to name.
  • barbarian7767barbarian7767 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What item(s) went missing?
    Mostly in the fleets banks: Hundrets of weapons mk xii [acc]x3 any kind, consoles, ....
    Also mail?, character accounts? (they were mostly full equipped)

What characters did this affect?
    Account bank, so all 12 characters for @barbarian7767

Also affected the full fleets banks of:
    TE- Terran Empire
    TS- Tal Shiar
    KIA- Klingons in Action

Thanks.
  • ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited April 2015
    What item(s) went missing? Please provide as concise a listing of information on what item(s) are no longer on your account.

Have no clue what's actually missing, only that i have a number of slots with a grey box, and no details

What characters did this affect? Please post both characters affected by the item loss and your account handle in the form of:

@ddesjardins

Fleet holdings primarily, alts seem to be fine, but I don't have time to check all 12
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    From the Release notes -
    Some items are missing in a player’s Account Bank, Fleet Bank, Exchange, and Mail.

There is a fix currently being worked on for this and no items will be permanently lost.

Good news as far as I am concerned.
    -
    Here's a pic of my Account Bank, but as for what is missing, well... :o Does anyone who plays this game keep an actual inventory of his/her inventory? LOL
    -
    https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-trlUG67PmHI/VTcbKAWO_AI/AAAAAAAAG6Q/xSH1oIEDzn8/w619-h759-no/STO-MissingGearBlankSlots-001.png
    -

Oh, wait. I just remembered a few of the items that are missing. I had 8 MK XX Omnidirectional Anti-Proton Beams [DMG5x] Yeah. I know I was as surprised as you are that I could R&D so many and only level 10 in Beam Weaps. What can I say, I was born lucky.

:: looks up at LT with puppy eyes hoping the stinker on the carpet gets a miss ::

:D
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • xparibaxxparibax Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hello, I'm writing on behalf of the Order of the Tenth Targ and Fleet of the Seventh Sehlat, We have a similar problem as the above posters.

7Sehlat: Lockboxes and consumables are fine, pets, tribbles crafting components and food unaffected. Our tabs of space weapons and gear however are completely blanked out, it was a lot of plasma weapons with some polaron and tetryon, and a bit of phasers for spice. The gear tab is gone as well- consoles, deflectors, shields, what have you.
    Our tab of ground equipment is blanked out, save for old kits and one borg prosthetic. A lot of it was environmental suits, and a selection of melee weapons, lirpas, nausican swords, etc.

10Targ: Pretty much the same as 7Sehlat. Components, kits, lockboxes, food, pets and so on are fine. Oddly enough phased tetryon rifles, pistols and cannons are available. All other types of weapons are not, ground and space alike.

A third fleet, Bank of the Timorous Targ, is not affected at all, but it holds only food and crafting materials.

One of my friends mentioned this bug got their emails, it took out their attached weapons, shields and so forth.

As for me, @Pariba, my account bank only has one affected square, it was a polaron turret. No emails affected, though I haven't had an auction item expire yet to check that.
  • reviedereviede Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Lots of Stuff is simply ... gone.

Account Bank, Fleet Bank of Sternenallianz, Sternenallianz Wing and Sternenallianz KDF.
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have 1 invisible item in my account bank. The slot is a slightly different shade than an empty slot. I can right click it and get options for 'Info' (which opens a blank window), 'Upgrade' (which is grayed out) and 'Cancel'. I think it might have been a piece of equipment of some kind but I don't remember what item it was.

Both my Fed and KDF fleet bank have the same issue where a lot of stuff appears to be invisible and have the same right click options.

So far it looks like it's only equipment items that are like this, and not a single item that is invisible like this can be removed from the banks.

@monkeybone13

So far it doesn't seem like anything in my character banks or inventories have been affected. Just the 1 slot in my account bank and half the stuff in my fleet banks.
  • katweazlekatweazle Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i have 15 toons on my account which i am now checking but over 15 toons i have a shed load of stuff to tell you what is missing and been replaced with the dark blue near black box is not completely possible so far i have found it has affected my account bank and our fleet bank i still got 13 toons to check yet
  • smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Completely irresponsible and unprofessional of QA to let this happen. If you knew stuff may disappear with the change to dynamic items, why did you not test the change extensively before pushing it live?
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • highlandrisehighlandrise Member Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Completely irresponsible and unprofessional of QA to let this happen. If you knew stuff may disappear with the change to dynamic items, why did you not test the change extensively before pushing it live?

Because we are the Beta Testers, we are the Laboratory Rats, they Smash new Stuff onto the Live Server with Nearly no Testing, and when People start Complaining over all the New Bugs, than they Slowly Start Fixing here and there.....and than they Fix their Fixes...just to Fix the last Fix that was Supposed to Fix the Fix before that........:mad: Trial and Error is Strong in this one :mad::mad:

and another sad part is...they are resistant to learning from their Mistakes.......
  • dukedom01dukedom01 Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Nine legacy prototype consoles in my fleet bank stashed for savekeeping are greyed out. The other 50 are fine though.

[System] [TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #3,390,093.
    Ceterum censeo Otha supplendum in praemiis.
  • goreinxgoreinx Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Account Bank - 14 items missing, exchange aprox. 10 items, BTW - some traits was been removed from checked ones.
  • omegaraiseromegaraiser Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've lost ~100 mill ec. worth, on my main character//the other 4 characters averages ~10-20 mill ec per character. Alongside the stuff I don't even dare to look:(. For starters:

-Phased Polaron Beam Array Mk XII [CrtD]x2 //x5 VR (5 of them, very rare)
    -Antiproton Beam Array Mk XII [Acc] [CrtD]x2 [Pen] //x? UR (ultra rare)
    -alot of various boffs VR quality with very rare skill sets of various traits such as "efficient" and various races on all 5 characters
    -and so on and on and on ......
    -alot of other items such as deflectors, weapons, shields, and much more ......

Lucky for me I did not post Jem'Hadar Strike Ship T6, the day before the patch. Altho I am somewhat worried if it's in my inventory at all. I don't even dare look other stuff that is missing. Was some time coming that my faith in this company is buckling hard. Especially after this debacle. Awesome faqing testing! Nice!!

Somewhat of topic:
    Time and time again tactical and engineering captains get catered to, to the point of imbecilism. Every damn time this company releases some new content, stuff for tacs and engis gets released too. What did science captains get a holy VORTEX skill. WOAWAAAAWWWADAASSAW amaizing guyz u took like what 1 year to come up with that. FAQING AWEEEEESOOOOOOOOME WOAW!!!!!! FAQ DOOD, I KEN HEZ DPSZ NAU!!!!!!!
    Last time I've seen the sci themed content gets released was a Voth Palisade ship.
    <Sarcastic applause in the background>, <dramatic pause, begins>
    I am still waiting on some science vessels T5, God forbid they were T6 //I think the game would self delete itself if u did that, right?// KDF and ROMS maybe in this centuary if you will.
    Good job on Intel Sci ships great, but FUGLY ship.
    Asking for such amount for Fleet sci T6 variant? Do you even what to hear my opinion about that obscene amount and not having a trait on a top of that, so you can get $MOAAAAAAAARRHH$.
    Suffice it to say, just be thankful the teleportation tech is not present.
  • cajalacajala Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've lost 5 items from my accountbank. I did however put the items in a while ago. Not sure which items.
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Game is live post-patch that was supposed to fix and restore all items with the emergency maintenance, however it clearly failed to do so. Fleet bank still missing 11 items judging by the tinted grey squares, and I'm still missing 1 item in my account bank, also represented by a greyish square.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • doavoidmedoavoidme Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    the fleetbank is now filled with grey squares and can't be removed or deleted
    i did throw away the items i got back from the exchange that are not sold and also are grey
    the problem is i don't know what stuff i lost and what the stuff the fleet lost (more then 100 items all grey now) but most of them are mk XII and purple
    and problem number two is i can't use 2 tabs from the fleetbank cause they are filled with those grey squares of lost items

i hope sto can restore the items so the fleeties can use the fleetbank again
  • mudokontrekkermudokontrekker Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Some of the stuff is still there. But there are 45 greyed out spots that used to hold items. All of these are MK xii purples. mostly ship weapons and consoles. I believe all my toons personal bank items are intact.

Here is hoping they return.
  • xraiderv1xraiderv1 Member Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    in the fleet bank for my fleet..pretty much an entire bank box is filled with greyed out boxes where consoles SHOULD be. multiple users/fleet members have confirmed this.
    Murphy's laws:
    1- Murphy’s Law tells us that anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
    2- And anything that does go wrong will get progressively worse.
    3- And if you survive the first two laws it’s time to panic.
  • lyeaslyeas Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have an unknown missing auction expired item in my mail on Pavrak@lyeas. I don't know whether or not items are missing from my bank on any of my characters, since I didn't really keep a record of what was in there and I didn't really have anything extremely valuable.
  • lizdan73lizdan73 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am the fleet banker for TFD. We have 4 fleet banks. I do have a list of all items missing, but it would take a lot of space to put them all. If I truly need to do it I will. Most of the items missing are weapons and consoles. Personally I have a couple of exchange returns that are missing and four items in my account bank.

Thanks,

lizdan@lizdan73
  • vonamicusvonamicus Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Here is post of screen shots showing a fleet bank tab before and after the Tuesday update, with most of the tab having been emptied by the error. The fleet bank logs confirm that no withdrawals were made from this tab between the time of the two screen shots. Everything that is missing was caused by the new season error. This error is repeated on all bank tabs in three fleet banks, and I can provide more screen shots if needed.

SCREEN SHOTS:
    =/\=Von Amicus=/\=
    12th Fleet
    Fleet Executive Officer
    SigRA.png
  • centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Expendables (FED) fleet also affected by broken fleet bank; at least one complete tier blanked out, which had been 50% filled with VR ground/space gear.

Dahar Masters (KDF) fleet has fewer broken bank slots, but similar situation to Expendables.

Fortunately my own account bank was unaffected...
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013
  • strongyp1strongyp1 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    @strongy_p

i lost about 2 rows worth of account bank slots to the "unknown items" bug

dont ask me to remember what they all were its a mix of things.

also have some "unknown items" in the mailbox

http://puu.sh/hna1U/fa0637bf64.jpg
  • dustyhayesdustyhayes Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My account bank was full of items, and now there are hardly any items, but when I right click on an empty slot (where an item used to be) it gives me the option of info, but it has no description. I can't begin to tell you what items were there, but they were MK XII and of blue & purple rarity.
  • thebluerabbitthebluerabbit Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The fleet bank for Department S has been hit pretty hard by this bug, too. A vast majority of items in the bank are replaced with the empty boxes. There was nothing super rare or valuable, mostly just consoles, space & ground weaps, & other space gear.

I'm also missing around 6 items from my account bank, but those were just weapons and a couple of consoles. Nothing important, so I don't even remember exactly what they are.

Makrin@bluerabbit501
  • joker13874joker13874 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Many items have disappeared from my bank account (handle @joker1374), from fleet bank
    .The Italian Inquisition. and from fleet bank Confederazione Stellare Italiana.
    Many many item disappeared....
    www.confederazionestellareitaliana.com
    Premade Pvp Falchi Tricolori
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tick0tick0 Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have lost at least three items (haven't checked everywhere yet), which were in my account bank. All three items were prototype consoles that you can trade for GPL (sorry, I don't remember the exact names). My handle is @f4tamy.
    star_trek_razzle_dazzle_by_schematization-d37701m.gif
    @f4tamy | Sad Pandas