test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Items Lost Bug List

Comments

• kirimuffinkirimuffin Member Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah, I have a solid black item in my account bank. Can't remember what it was originally, just that I now can't delete or move it. @KiriAmaya is my account handle.

(I've yet to notice any missing items on my characters, but I haven't logged into them all yet.)

ETA: Just checked, and several of the weapons and gear from my fleet bank are missing.
  • hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    http://i.imgur.com/DYPMOir.jpg

An item from my account bank is blank. I can't recall what it was and I can't remove it. Until it can be removed or restored I've pretty much lost an account bank slot. :(
  • arrmateysarrmateys Member Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    two items that used to be in my account bank are now missing, and in their place there are black boxes that can't be moved or deleted.

as far as i remember the items were a blue mk xii tetryon tac console and another similar one, i think polaron one. one of them, i think the tetryon one had an unusual property, despite being blue and mk xii it wasn't bindable. it behaved like a white quality item while having blue adjusted stats.

@arrmateys

everything else seems to have only broken the links when stuff like rep weapons or fleet cores/shields were auto upgraded.

there are also some things that didn't get upgraded to new format, such as everything from the defera boxes you get for finishing missions (for example purple phaser compression pistol mk x [critd] [crth] [borg]), blue personal energy harness shield mk vi, blue romulan disruptor wide beam pistol mk viii, blue federation type 2 phaser mk iv, or the obvious uniques like nelen exil's pistol or the breen compression pistol.
    Now clowns, that's another story. They scare the cr​ap out of me.
    We fight them too. Entire armies spilling out of Volkswagens.
    We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending them in.
  • sittannsittann Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Holy TRIBBLE!! Batman we have been robbed.

All joking aside.. the Space Exploration alliance has lost MANY MANY items from their fleet bank. All the log shows is unknown items where there was once a log of the items deposited. My personal and account banks have been looted as well. The perpetrator only left black empty boxes that I cannot do a thing with.

Cryptic has a serious serious problem if they do not have the logs to recover all this.

Also I had some nice 10m + items that I had for sale on the exchange that expired and The emails had that guilty black box rather than my items returned.

@sittann
  • risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Fleets affected:

Darkside (KDF)
    Q-Intelligence (FED)
  • protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My account bank is missing all kinds of stuff. I don't even know what all is gone. I had several items in there for my lower level alts which seem to be mostly if not totally gone. It should also contain several types of Lockbox iirc, and now there are only 14 Xindi-Amphibious Lockboxes.

Nothing appears to be missing from my Primary Main's personal Bank (Gessatra ir'Virinat t'Prell@protogoth). I haven't checked other characters' personal Banks yet. Not sure about the Fleet Banks, either. Most tabs in our main KDF-allied fleet (Tal'Diann) look as if they're probably unaffected, but I can't say for sure.

Edit: Report from the 2nd in Command of our main Fed-allied fleet (Tal-Diann) is that about 40% of what was in there is missing. I have no idea about our secondary (academy) KDF-allied fleet (Lasasam s'Tal'Diann), because I never had occasion to look in that bank.
  • sittannsittann Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have read that they had an algorithm fail on the game update that didn't convert the items properly. I'm sure they are figuring a way to back out and try the conversion again.
  • stormstrykestormstryke Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Items missing from fleet banks on both Fed and KDF. And account bank missing items. Too many to list and remember.
    _____

Lifetime no longer gives a forum title. That should be updated on the Lifetime page that mentions what you get. PMing the CSR doesn't work neither.
  • viruzzzviruzzz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    60% items from fleet bank are missing!!!!!!
    few items from my account bank and bank!!!!

What you doing Cryptic!? good job.

PS. you ask me for the items name?!?!

Use your backup to restore all items ..!!!!!
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Is there any update on this yet, and how it will be resolved?

I have not logged in yet today, and I am wondering if it is safer to wait or if the damage has already been done to my inventory?

If my inventory has been looted and replaced with Loot Critters, is it better to stop playing, or will any fix work even if I do keep playing and possibly add new items to my character and account banks?

Any kind of update to the first post would be helpful, thanks!
  • captainpugwash1captainpugwash1 Member Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Did have a full bank but empty slots now, havent got a clue whats missing if anything is as items load on to my ships from the bank from time to time. Items blacked out in fleet account. JoHa vo Etih.
  • cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Fleet affected: Knights of Nimbus III

One bank slot has 10 Navy Blue tiles, all of them were consoles, all were upgraded UR and EPIC.

Personally, no account bank, or personal banks affected.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • qrtrmstrqrtrmstr Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have too many items to remember that are all blacked out in my account bank...this affects the entire account as it's the account bank to move items back and forth between toons

Handle is @qrtrmstr

I'm currently checking all 7 toons banks now

E'Vohl@qrtrmstr has had a significant number of items drop in quality from blue to green
  • breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What item(s) went missing? Please provide as concise a listing of information on what item(s) are no longer on your account.

Multiple items, limited to Upgradeable equipment and weapons, both Ground and Space. Appears limited to "conventional" equipment, meaning special/lock box items and equipment remain intact (examples: Phased Polaron weapons, the [Mob][Tox] armor from Defera, etc.). All items have been replaced with navy blue tiles that have no item information, but cannot be moved from the bank slot.

This affects all my characters at the Account Bank level, though there do not appear to be bugged items in their Personal Bank (unless the items straight-up disappeared rather than being replaced with tiles).

This affects vast swaths of the Fleet Banks for all three of the Fleets I participate in.

This is also affecting Mail attachments, and unlike the Banks it is affecting single-character ("Exchange sale expired.") and account-level (all other) attachments.

What characters did this affect? Please post both characters affected by the item loss and your account handle in the form of:

Affects multiple characters, specifically in the Account and Fleet Banks. In addition, several item attachments in the Mailbox appear to have been replaced with navy blue tiles.

Characters:
    Account Bank, account-level Mail attachments
    "Exchange sale expired." Mail attachments (7/12 characters)
    • Brok'gin@breadandcircuses, KDF, Sci
    • Dabot@breadandcircuses, Fed, Eng
    • Forest@breadandcircuses, Fed, Tac
    • Grabu@breadandcircuses, KDF, Eng
    • M'ess@breadandcircuses, KDF, Tac
    • S'hef@breadandcircuses, KDFRom, Tac
    • Yoap@breadandcircuses, FedRom, Sci

Fleets:
    • The Wildcards (Fed)
    • The Kal'enedral (KDF)
    • Death by Taco* (Fed)
    *no relation to the dev, so far as I know
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • morden613morden613 Member Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm also affected by this, and a bug report has been filed (150421-002492).

For me, it's items in the fleet bank that are black/unselectable/etc. Items in my account bank are fine.
  • rmxiiirmxiii Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well lost things on our Fleets here

It was mostly EV suits and other ground equipment lost for one tab and ship consoles lost from another tab, most of those being blue MK XII consoles all from the Fed fleet

Unfortunally not sure what all was lost from the KDF fleet here, but have the blue tiles where items were before

Shadow Alliance Gamma (Fed)
    House of Mekton (KDF)
  • highlandrisehighlandrise Member Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here,

my Account @Highlandrise85

Some Items in my Account Bank and HALF of what was in my 2 Fleet Banks is Grayed Out and Inaccesable the 2 Fleet are

"Starfleet Freelancer" and "Klingon Freelancer"

as far as i can Recall, most of it are Weapons and Consoles and Stuff like that of Different Qualities.

Stuff in my MailSystem (for example Exchange Expires) is also Affected, Grayed Out and cant be Taken down.

My Fiancee is also Affected (@Kreger151) her Fleet is the "117th Tactical Fleet Elite" and yet another Affected Fleet is the "Tears of Despair"

i really hope that you have some Kind of Backup, so you can "Fix" all those Items, if not that would be outrageous to say the Least :mad::mad::mad:
  • rickdankorickdanko Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Expired exchange items are missing frome emails @rickdanko

Lighthouse Fleet also affected (items missing from bank)
    They're not really gone, as long as we remember them
    candle_burning.gif
    Plasma Nugget
    Rayzee
    excellentawesome#4589
    torgaddon101
    raeat

I'm allowed to disagree.
  • spacediscountspacediscount Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I had a Full 8 repositories in my fleet bank TFD Team TFD league and am now missing over 106 items! Most were CritDx3 mkII and CrtD2/pen of all energy types that took me MONTHS to craft!
    Also dozens of Genetic resuquencer trait pack traits both ground and space from lock boxes. Do I know exactly which ones and how many? Of course not!
    I am also missing 4 items from my account bank 2 MK14 CrtD3/Pen Epic Antiproton Dual Beam banks and 2 Mk14 CrtD4 Anti proton beam arrays which I purchased from the exchange for and ungodly amount of EC!!!

The toon name is Gotcha@spacediscount
  • greydog2greydog2 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    @Grecanis

Like everyone else it is my account bank and there are too many items to remember what they were.

It seems it was ship/ground weapons and consoles. What weapons are still accessible are bound to account. I'm thinking the items that are missing have not been used yet and are still unbound.
    I plan on living forever ..so far so good

Squadron 238
  • baseballdad1127baseballdad1127 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My main toon on my account is Boyd@baseballdad1127. I am missing all of my high end weapons that were not equiped on my ships and were in my account bank. I have 12 characters on this account. I am missing 3 Mk14 Ultra rare Dual plasma beam banks, 2 Mark14 CrtDx4 Epic Anti proton Dual antiproton Beam banks, 2 Mk14 CrtDx4 Epic plasma beam arrays and 2 Mk14 CrtDx4 Epic anti proton beam arrays.
    Please return my missing items they cost a fortune.
  • tidalwave082tidalwave082 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is one of the most terrible things ya'll have done yet pushing through code irresponsibly. I paid for my account bank slots and many of the items in it (and my fleets banks) with both years of work and grinding since beta, and hundreds and hundreds of dollars and now whole rows are reduced to black items, bad enough I lost those items (and far too many to recall the details of every single little one) but now those rows I paid money for can't be used.

You know what? I miss the real Cryptic. When something like this happened in City of Heroes, you guys would take responsibility, and ROLL IT BACK, and within hours too. And that was after ACTUALLY TESTING IT FIRST. What the heck happened to you? Now all you do is rush out junk code as fast as you can so you can try and pull in the Zen money, ya'll have far FAR lost your way. I used to praise you guys for the hard work and attention to detail, the love you poured into CoX...now all I am is embarrassed. I'm in school for programming and I honestly hope I never turn out like this. I hope I never lose pride in my work, lost sight of the responsible coding my professors tell me about every week, not just for those I work for, but for myself.
  • akyost2akyost2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am missing stuff from my Fleet Bank as well "Got Head Crash" I can not remember what the items where, but I do note that I am missing two anti-proton beam arrays mk II [CrtD]x3 very rare
  • herald86herald86 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So. If they cannot retrieve the items with properties. What can we expect as compensation? I haven't logged in yet. I expect I'll have about 8 items missing that had any substantial value

Obviously a lot of players/fleets are missing much more. So what's fair recompense? 150 lobi per item? 400,000 dilithium?

What can we all agree on?
  • herald86herald86 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This thread got buried real fast
  • huskerklghuskerklg Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Items in my account bank that are blacked out. No idea what they are. Can't move them to free up the space.
  • jamjullisonjamjullison Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What item(s) went missing? Please provide as concise a listing of information on what item(s) are no longer on your account.

Who the hell can remember exactly every single thing missing? Especially when it is such a large amount.

What characters did this affect? Please post both characters affected by the item loss and your account handle in the form of:

8 items I had on the exchange on Laehval@jamjullison. Also the fleet I am in on my Fed and Rom S.H.A.D.O.W. is missing a lot of items from our fleet bank.

This is something that should not have happened at all. Next time test your coding better.
  • highlandrisehighlandrise Member Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    herald86 wrote: »
    So. If they cannot retrieve the items with properties. What can we expect as compensation? I haven't logged in yet. I expect I'll have about 8 items missing that had any substantial value

Obviously a lot of players/fleets are missing much more. So what's fair recompense? 150 lobi per item? 400,000 dilithium?

What can we all agree on?

They better bring those items back, this is the Worst thing that they ever did, and the Recompense thingy.....150 Lobis??? 400,000 Dill? Your Numbers are Missing more than a Few Zeros to make good for the Loss of Some Fleets, entire Fleet Banks + Account Banks were Wiped due to this MESS :eek::mad:
  • foreverfreebieforeverfreebie Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Nevermind@foreverfreebie missing 1 mk14 CrtDx3 ultra rare polaron dual beam bank and 2 CrtDx4 ultra rare polaron beam arrays from my account bank
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    FYI, a fix is promised but NOT in tomorrow morning's patch:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1436591

Known Issues:
    Some items are missing in a player’s Account Bank, Fleet Bank, Exchange, and Mail.
    There is a fix currently being worked on for this and no items will be permanently lost.