test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bank Slots locked out?

saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I just tried to change my load-out for the new missions in Season 10 and...

My normal Bank is alright...
My Account Bank - almost half of my slots are "greyed out" and locked - can't empty them or move the items (and the graphics for the items there are seems to be lost too) :mad:

Fleet Bank - many slots are "geyed-out" and inaccessible too :(

I think you really should put less in surprising new shiny content and more in bug fixing BEFORE YOU PUT IT LIVE!
Post edited by saber1973a on

Comments

• Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Also encountering the problem myself.

Pre-S10, I had a pair of Destabilising Tetryon Pulsewave Assaults in my Account Bank (one Mk VI, one Mk XII). Now, they're no longer showing up in the Account Bank and the slots they occupied are greyed out and unuseable.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    wen1503wen1503 Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Checked my account bank from my bridge. Have 30 slots, all work. How many did you have? It may be a function of additional purchased slots.
  • Options
    crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2015
    If you have not done so, please file a Support Ticket at https://support.arcgames.com/.
    STO QA Team
  • Options
    highlandrisehighlandrise Member Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same Exact Problem here, half of the Items in the Fleet Bank and Account Bank are Just a Gray Boxes and not Movable / Accesable, and also many Items in the Mailsystem (expires) cant take them, they are Locked....*sigh*.....:mad:
  • Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    wen1503 wrote: »
    Checked my account bank from my bridge. Have 30 slots, all work. How many did you have? It may be a function of additional purchased slots.

Just the basic set of slots - bought Account Bank access back when Lobi went from BtC to BtA and never had any real cause to expand it.

And yeah, submitted support ticket - #150421-001356

Supplemental;

Just a thought - does anyone else know what kind of items were in the slots that are now greyed out?
    I know that my two slots were Lock Box prizes - Destabilizing Tetryon weaponry from the Hirogen LB - if anyone else an remember, maybe we can find some kind of correlation between the items that gave us greyed out slots?
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    internetonsetaddinternetonsetadd Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same issue. Reported via Arc support, #150421-001380

As of season 10 launch today, I logged in to find that some of the items in my account bank seemed to be missing. The problem is as follows. Many slots are "blank" or black, as though they contain no items. However, no items can be moved to these particular blank slots, and the account bank behaves as if it's full (double clicking an item from inventory won't send it to account bank). These blank slots can be dragged around (appears as a black box) and to inventory, but no item transfers when doing so. A bit less than half of my fully unlocked account bank slots are affected at this time.

-

Forgot to mention that visible items can be moved from the account bank to inventory, and items from inventory can be moved to these slots.

Edit: also forgot to mention that the missing/blank items appear to mostly be things that were placed recently, like last night.
  • Options
    shelinesheline Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Also having a similar issue with my account bank.

Several items are "missing", they are just replaced by an unmovable black box. I can rightclick on them and a popup box with info, upgrade item (grayed out) and cancel shows up. But clicking info just shows an empty black tab for the item information.
    So you want a Caitian science officer? Not a very good idea, after all curiosity killed the cat.
  • Options
    corelogikcorelogik Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ive had that account bank issue from time to time over the last couple of weeks, however, mine always went ahead and loaded up eventually. It was like the slots had to download the image via 1996 connection speeds.
    "Go play with your DPS in the corner, I don't care how big it is." ~ Me
    "There... are... four... lights!" ~Jean Luc Picard
  • Options
    mandoknight89mandoknight89 Member Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same bug with my fleet, Black Op Armada Div I. Pic for reference: the bugged items have the bluer background: they can be selected like items, but can't be moved and have no information attached.

All of the "old-style" items (that is, those that weren't already dynamic/upgrading items) seem to have been bugged when changed by the update, if they were in non-character storage (i.e. Fleet or Account Banks).
  • Options
    internetonsetaddinternetonsetadd Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    corelogik wrote: »
    Ive had that account bank issue from time to time over the last couple of weeks, however, mine always went ahead and loaded up eventually. It was like the slots had to download the image via 1996 connection speeds.

There's an old issue that causes icons to disappear until refreshed, either by mousing over or changing menus a couple times. This definitely isn't that.
  • Options
    eddie13blackeddie13black Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have the same problem :mad:
  • Options
    millybunmillybun Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Reported this issue at the link given. Ticket #150421-001592 for clarification.

Hope this issue gets fixed, want my Account Bank slots and items in those slots back. >_<
  • Options
    captainedwards09captainedwards09 Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Having this problem as well
  • Options
    smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Our fleet lost almost an entire tab of weapons, now they are just blank blue boxes that cant be moved and take up the space.

I also lost a few items in my account bank.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • Options
    crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2015
    We are aware of the issuse and are investigating.

Thanks for the reports.
    STO QA Team
  • Options
    highlandrisehighlandrise Member Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I Really hope that a Emergency Maintenance will Folow A.S.A.P, Making Half of the Items in the Fleet Banks and Account Banks AND also Items in the Mail System (for example Sale Expires, also Gray and cant be Taken) unusable is a SERIOUS Issue and should be NUMBER ONE Priority for you Devs to Fix it before ANYTHING else, People are not Happy and they have a good Reason for that. :eek:
  • Options
    jackal1701apwjackal1701apw Member Posts: 669 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same problem here

[TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #3,388,313.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...#LLAP...
  • Options
    borgx666borgx666 Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i've got same problem, where i had items they are now just blank blue boxes, i cant move them or put another item in its place, they are now useless slots and ive lost what i had in there!! :mad:
    Sto%20Final.png
  • Options
    neomodiousneomodious Member Posts: 428 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I can't be bothered to go find the post, but I recall a dev mentioning that the way weapons were in the database was going to change. Basically, there had been one copy of EVERY permutation (MK, mod, rarity) for EACH weapon type, for EACH energy type, and it now should be 1 base modal and the math involved being references. My guess is that script may not have run correctly.
  • Options
    nitefiuunitefiuu Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    nvm wrong topic
    Battle Trek Online: KILL EVERYTHING
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    OMG what have you done to our fleet bank?

This needs to be fixed yesterday!!!

Items are appearing as blank blue squares, cannot be selected, moved etc.

Yup, the bug has eaten half of my Personal Fleet bank!! :mad:

How does one send a support ticket when the website keeps timing out?
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    asindar1asindar1 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Would this have anything to do with the conversion of gear from Static to Dynamic in the database, for me any gear based item in account or fleet bank is a blank box, all food, lockbox, boxed items, etc seem to be fine.

Found the thread.
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1402701&highlight=dynamic+gear
    However, there is the chance that we missed something important in our item conversion process. If we did miss something, it would manifest in one of two ways: Either the item will appear as a black box in your inventory that cannot be moved or deleted, or the item will either be incorrect as a whole, or will have incorrect quality, mark level or mods. If you see any of those problems on Tribble, please let us know immediately in this thread.
  • Options
    phantrosityphantrosity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Submitted, ticket #150421-002430

Gonna have to check all my banks now.
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited April 2015
  • Options
    jaydenomega812jaydenomega812 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have no real idea the items that are being lost in my fleet's bank, but its a lot. I divided the banks into mk 2/4,6/8, 10, 12a, 12b where 12a is weapons and 12b consoles. Just about everything in 10, 12a, 12b are purple and not showing anymore. *sigh* So is cryptic going to be depositing 5+ million EC in my fleet bank to make up for this loss?
  • Options
    claudiusdkclaudiusdk Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same problem, can't drag and drop items into or out off the account bank. But noticed I can doubleclick items in and out.
    "Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons."
    Spock to Kirk, as Kirk is about to hug him.
    Star Trek V: "The Final Frontier"
  • Options
    raziladrazilad Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same problem here. One of the slots in my account bank is having this issue. Cannot move items into it and the icon is gone. When I try to move an item into the slot it says inventory full even though there are plenty of open slots available.
  • Options
    vikingg001vikingg001 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Sigh they have done it again, every patch just brings more bugs. However this on is quite bad, got several slots locked out in the account bank =(