test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Standoff - Working or not?

azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
Today, I discovered that the old Cardassian Diplomacy Mission called Standoff was revamped and now gives out the title "Detective", but when I went to do it, I wasn't able to get the mission started.

I went to the Cardassians, and I was told go see a Cadet Samua by the Federation station on Hathon, and he wouldn't talk to me (no interact icon either).

So could someone please tell me what is going wrong? Are those who completed the old Diplomacy Missions unable to redo it to get the new Title?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• adjournonadjournon Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Dear God, how old is this issue?!

I too am having the same problem, I recently noticed the new title when I made a new character and I am unable to claim the title or re-do the mission on my older characters. That really, really sucks for an accolade hunter like me.

STO Forum member since 2008, player since 2012 - funny story that
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Today, I discovered that the old Cardassian Diplomacy Mission called Standoff was revamped and now gives out the title "Detective", but when I went to do it, I wasn't able to get the mission started.

I went to the Cardassians, and I was told go see a Cadet Samua by the Federation station on Hathon, and he wouldn't talk to me (no interact icon either).

So could someone please tell me what is going wrong? Are those who completed the old Diplomacy Missions unable to redo it to get the new Title?

This may or, may not help to resolve the issue but, as of late.

Many npc interactions, are very late in response times so, you may need remain in proximity of the npc for quite a few seconds, before the interact bar appears for use.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!