test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan Rep Story Missions

robdmcrobdmc Member Posts: 1,619 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Reputation System
I feel that the Romulan rep story missions should become a story mission instead that leads into Sphere of Influence.

If you are a new player running threw all the story missions you will get to Sphere of Influence story way before you finish the Romulan rep. Even with a token it will still take about 20 days. The t5 rep mission is where you find the Iconian gateway on New Romulus. Those detailed will help a player understand sphere of influence a bit better

I will finish the delta quadrant before I find the Iconian gateway that got me there.

I enjoy stories with the rep. the Dyson rep cut scenes were pretty good but they didn't have major plot points to them and are ok even as it stands. I think the Romulan rep needs something like that in its place.

Edit: It also makes me feel a bit torn on whether I continue the story or wait for the rep system to catch up. I would like to play it in order but the gear in later missions are too tempting for new characters.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There's already a thread on the subject (linked in my signature). I agree completely, by the way.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone