test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Federation Tutorial Bug - Cannot Advance

rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
This mission cannot be dropped, you cannot beam out, cannot change instance, and logging out/in does not advance the issue.

If you kill Borg One Zero One in the mission Assimilation of the Innocent too quickly (I used mines to basically one shot him before he even moved) none of his "Cohorts" will spawn, completely bugging you and making you unable to proceed.

See screenshot for evidence. I am currently completely stuck on this character pending GM assistance.

http://i.imgur.com/rS5pNEX.jpg
Gold.jpg
Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• vandread010vandread010 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Had this issue come up myself with my new Delta toon.

Killed too quickly with mines and cannot move forward ingame.

Not sure what to do.
    [SIGPIC]http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab53/Vandread010/apoph_zpscc05f31f.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Oh the humanity.... Oh the insanity.... Oh the Empty Queue bugs....
  • caputxofxborgcaputxofxborg Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I do have a similar issue.
    I killed two Borg drones before opening the door at the entrance to the colony while standing on the crates.
    But you only achieve the mission to kill these drones after opening the door.
    Now the mission can not be solved, neither can I restart the mission.
  • jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I do have a similar issue.
    I killed two Borg drones before opening the door at the entrance to the colony while standing on the crates.
    But you only achieve the mission to kill these drones after opening the door.
    Now the mission can not be solved, neither can I restart the mission.

Had this issue a while ago, after talking to support they suggested I delete and start again.

Since its only like ten mins may within the tutorial it's not a big deal unless you dumped lots in to the toon already.
    JtaDmwW.png
  • crimsoncrushercrimsoncrusher Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I've had this issue alot recently and i cannot get past the first gate before being kicked out only to have a error report pop up on my screen telling me to issue a ticket. and i've done everything from compatibility mode to running the thing as admin and still i get no results. Kinda makes me hate to say that i might never play another game from cryptic if this continues, and it's a shame to because i was thinking about buying some packs for the game but if i can't play it why bother?