test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jupiter force live stream Delta Recruit: Romulan missions

cers001cers001 Member Posts: 286 Arc User
THIS IS NOT A RECURITMENT THREAD THIS IS A TRAINING TOOL

I have observed that many people think this is a recruitment thread it is not, it is to help out newbies like CRYPTIC requested HERE quote: "It is our responsibility as Starfleet officers to help these new recruits"; "help a Delta Recruit today." I take that as "Help new players" that's what I'm doing.

Jupiter force is showing of the Romulan missions in the Delta Recruit event, we start at 2PM EDT (11AM PDT / 7PM BST) each day (excluding Sundays (day off)) come on and watch at www.twitch.tv/vasyear

If you wish to join Jupiter force head over to www.jupiterforce.org and then register on our forums and submit an app in the membership applications sub forum.

Each stream will have an audio commentary as I play it and hopefully streaming at 720p and 60 FPS.

Each day after a stream is done a viewable stream link will be posted here:

Day 1 Part 1
Day 1 Part 2
Day 1 Part 3
Day 1 Part 4
Day 1 Part 5
Day 2 Part 1
Day 2 Part 2
Day 2 Part 3
Day 3 part 1
Day 3 part 2
Day 3 part 3
Day 4

Will be back on Monday

Thank You,
@Maquis,
Jupiter force Red shirt recruitment.
Jupiter force active recruitment command.
Jupiter force guild events team member.
CVN-65 U.S.S. Enterprise - A ship so badass it survived John McCain.
Post edited by cers001 on

Comments

• sammyspet1sammyspet1 Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    thanks for the kind invatation to watch chidren play this from a childish fleet, but id have to refuse u on both counts.

cant be in a fleet that has no idea on whats great, or to be be littled cos u lot dont agree with the truth or facts.

heard too many storys about u lot, so thanks and bye :D:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wanted to beat the Delta Meme n00bs LOL
    Join Date a player made up is NOT correct!
  • cers001cers001 Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You are welcome to your opinion of Jupiter force and her members but I will dispute it and since you have not had first-hand experience with the fleet you comment is based upon second hand information and your opinion may have been formed from a reference point that may or may not be entirely correct, like a news crews camera events are changed by it just being there.

I would ask that no one condemn us based on nothing more than hearsay and second hand information.

Thank you
  • xenificationxenification Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    cers001 wrote: »
    You are welcome to your opinion of Jupiter force and her members but I will dispute it and since you have not had first-hand experience with the fleet you comment is based upon second hand information and your opinion may have been formed from a reference point that may or may not be entirely correct, like a news crews camera events are changed by it just being there.

I would ask that no one condemn us based on nothing more than hearsay and second hand information.

Thank you

wait wait wait... are you saying people aren't allowed to formulate opinions based on information they have received simply because they don't know you or your fleet? or get it from your fleet? seriously?

if true...I need a strong drink....*facepalm*....because that would be completely and ridiculously reasonable but ridiculously stupid at the same time as it contradicts how accurate information can be gathered in the first place as you can't always gather information from the source and have it be "factual".

key words: Accurate, Information, Can, Be, Gathered

if that is indeed what you're saying then, (I don't say this often but) no offense but you are really really stupid and no im not trolling. what your saying is reasonable but idiotic at the same time if my assertion is correct.

Now for the trolling (seeing as I refrained due to how stupified I was by your comment): did you have your barrel roll perk on when you wrote that? because I swear alls I read was "dodge dodge dodge"
  • zobovorzobovor Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    wait wait wait... are you saying people aren't allowed to formulate opinions based on information they have received simply because they don't know you or your fleet? or get it from your fleet? seriously?

No, he's saying that the supposed second hand info that that the complaints were based on may not have been accurate .

We just had a thread on favorite STO YouTubers, and two out of the 5-6 mentioned are Jupiter Force members .
    So without trying to guess at the reasons for the complaints , I'll just say that Jupiter Force has always attracted creative individuals who do stuff for the community, and that alone has been enough of a reason for some folks to let loose the trash talk .
    edited April 2015

Thank you

you just proved my point, u dismiss the items/veiws u lot dissagree with, do i care....... not really as the person is more trustworthy then u r. and for the record it is correct, so just like it or dont i simply dont care...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited April 2015

if true...I need a strong drink....*facepalm*....because that would be completely and ridiculously reasonable but ridiculously stupid at the same time as it contradicts how accurate information can be gathered in the first place as you can't always gather information from the source and have it be "factual".

key words: Accurate, Information, Can, Be, Gathered

if that is indeed what you're saying then, (I don't say this often but) no offense but you are really really stupid and no im not trolling. what your saying is reasonable but idiotic at the same time if my assertion is correct.

Now for the trolling (seeing as I refrained due to how stupified I was by your comment): did you have your barrel roll perk on when you wrote that? because I swear alls I read was "dodge dodge dodge"

thats what the people in that fleet are like, very dismissive. they dont like the truth or people who dissagree with them, to them theres only 1 veiw their way or they kick u out for having ur own veiws and saying what u like... they are worse then the borg, at least with the borg u know what they want lol.:rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• oldkhemaraaoldkhemaraa Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey folks.. Watch the Jupiter force walk throughs..Players are competent, commentery is solid.

And they work so hard to keep the bleeps out! And now and again.. they fail!

Nice little fan project..

Some folks are jerks.. to be jerks... and don't do "civil". Keep on trucking Jupiter Force.

Mind the pot holes, there's always some.
    "I aim to misbehave" - Malcolm Reynolds
  • ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Op and your fanbois sound like self appointed experts. Already done with the Delta Recruit thing finished getting to lvl 60 and doing ALL the Rom Episodes on day 2 so your two weeks behind me LOL.
    edited April 2015
    zobovor wrote: »
    No, he's saying that the supposed second hand info that that the complaints were based on may not have been accurate .

We just had a thread on favorite STO YouTubers, and two out of the 5-6 mentioned are Jupiter Force members .
    So without trying to guess at the reasons for the complaints , I'll just say that Jupiter Force has always attracted creative individuals who do stuff for the community, and that alone has been enough of a reason for some folks to let loose the trash talk .

Thank you sir, all we wish is for people to base judgement on us based on THEIR experience with our fleet and not someone else’s' now if anyone has concerns about JF please register on our forums and express your concerns we do NOT dismiss concerns about the guild if we did we wouldn't grow as a community and we start in 15 minutes
    edited April 2015
    Thank you sir, all we wish is for people to base judgement on us based on THEIR experience with our fleet and not someone else’s' now if anyone has concerns about JF please register on our forums and express your concerns we do NOT dismiss concerns about the guild if we did we wouldn't grow as a community

you did mine, as u said between the lines that it was TRIBBLE. so dont say that normal bs please...

you can good infomation from other players to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited April 2015
    sammyspet1 wrote: »
    you did mine, as u said between the lines that it was TRIBBLE. so dont say that normal bs please...

Do I know you sir?
    edited April 2015
    Do I know you sir?

no, nore do i wish to know u with what people have told me about u and the fleet ur in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• orici1701orici1701 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Do I know you sir?
    no, nore do i wish to know u with what people have told me about u and the fleet ur in.

LOL just LOL, ladies no hand bags at dawn.
    edited April 2015

that is of course your decision but I'd ask you to try us your self before you make a final decision on Jupiter force, and haven knows Jupiter force isn’t perfect but if we don’t make mistakes we can’t learn from them and grow as a community from that experience.

But as for what you have said, “no, nore do i wish to know u with what people have told me about u and the fleet ur in.

if I might comment when it comes to what other people say about others I respect their opinion BUT I do NOT let them tell me what to think or do cause I judge people and groups on first-hand experience and not hearsay and because what other people say is squed based on their experience but my experience may be totally different or not.

Say Jupiter force booted someone made a vulgar remark regarding a natural disaster or terrorist attack that person may have thought it was alright to say and tell you “They kicked me cause I said something about (insert disaster here)” that’d say to you “they’re a bunch of low lives, they kicked him/her for talking about that what a bunch of twats” but what you don’t is he may have said or insinuated that “those people in (insert affect country/city) deserved it they’re filthy creeps that need to be washed of the face of the planet!”

There are two sides to a story and it is never a one sided story and if you’re making a judgement based on a one side of a story/disagreement then it’s not a fair judgement because you do not know ALL the facts.

I would humbly like to suggest that you not let people make your decisions for you but if you wish to just be a follower and not a leader then let them you’ve a mind use it, I’ll end this with something JUDGE JUDY says “if it doesn’t sound right, it’s not true
    edited April 2015
    that is of course your decision but I'd ask you to try us your self before you make a final decision on Jupiter force, and haven knows Jupiter force isn’t perfect but if we don’t make mistakes we can’t learn from them and grow as a community from that experience.

But as for what you have said, “no, nore do i wish to know u with what people have told me about u and the fleet ur in.”

if I might comment when it comes to what other people say about others I respect their opinion BUT I do NOT let them tell me what to think or do cause I judge people and groups on first-hand experience and not hearsay and because what other people say is squed based on their experience but my experience may be totally different or not.

Say Jupiter force booted someone made a vulgar remark regarding a natural disaster or terrorist attack that person may have thought it was alright to say and tell you “They kicked me cause I said something about (insert disaster here)” that’d say to you “they’re a bunch of low lives, they kicked him/her for talking about that what a bunch of twats” but what you don’t is he may have said or insinuated that “those people in (insert affect country/city) deserved it they’re filthy creeps that need to be washed of the face of the planet!”

There are two sides to a story and it is never a one sided story and if you’re making a judgement based on a one side of a story/disagreement then it’s not a fair judgement because you do not know ALL the facts.

I would humbly like to suggest that you not let people make your decisions for you but if you wish to just be a follower and not a leader then let them you’ve a mind use it, I’ll end this with something JUDGE JUDY says “if it doesn’t sound right, it’s not true”

yes yes actions speak louder then words, maybe its unfair maybe its not who can say i know im happy in the fleet im in. heres a quote for you thats better

Seek not wickedness amongst your neighbours, lest it find purchase in your own house.

what can you offer me that my current fleet does not?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited April 2015
    yes yes actions speak louder then words, maybe its unfair maybe its not who can say i know im happy in the fleet im in. heres a quote for you thats better

Seek not wickedness amongst your neighbours, lest it find purchase in your own house.

what can you offer me that my current fleet does not?

Sorry I don't fallow the Ori, and I do not know what we could offer you that your fleet does not but we have are stores filled all facilities are at the maximum, we have team speak server site and froums and we are in GTA 5 too
    edited April 2015
    Sorry I don't fallow the Ori, and I do not know what we could offer you that your fleet does not but we have are stores filled all facilities are at the maximum, we have team speak server site and froums and we are in GTA 5 too

oh ok not much i see sorry but ty oh and i got that quote from another movie not stargate lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• crusader0007crusader0007 Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    SPAM...Fleet recruiting should be done on Qonos or Starbase threads.:D
    edited April 2015
    SPAM...Fleet recruiting should be done on Qonos or Starbase threads.:D

you just posted SPAM to tell us about SPAM LOL:rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• crusader0007crusader0007 Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    SPAM...SPAM...free bumping...and "FREE" fleet advertising :D
    edited April 2015
    SPAM...SPAM...free bumping...and "FREE" fleet advertising :D

what ever... why am i replying to someone who just wants to boost up their post count and trying to tell people with more game exp then it does.. :rolleyes: move along new boy, nothing here for you. :D:cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]