test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Two or Three Friends seeking a TRIBBLE Friendly Fleet

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Earth Spacedock
I beg of all. Please to not post here for your view if this is a valid thread or not. Please just post with information if you are a friendly fleet or if you know a friendly fleet.

We are long term gamers and MMOers seeking to play and enjoy the game and the Star Fleet Universe. We do RP a fair bit and that would be a plus. We are not seeking to march parades or fight for rights. What we are seeking to to play STO without listening to hate speak and things that go with it. Yes people do flirt and show themselves to be straight, so yes I feel we should have the same without ridicule. We are friendly, enjoy teamwork and all around enjoy friends and helping others.

Thanks for any information and have a great time in STO..
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    zaeriak wrote: »
    I beg of all. Please to not post here for your view if this is a valid thread or not. Please just post with information if you are a friendly fleet or if you know a friendly fleet.

We are long term gamers and MMOers seeking to play and enjoy the game and the Star Fleet Universe. We do RP a fair bit and that would be a plus. We are not seeking to march parades or fight for rights. What we are seeking to to play STO without listening to hate speak and things that go with it. Yes people do flirt and show themselves to be straight, so yes I feel we should have the same without ridicule. We are friendly, enjoy teamwork and all around enjoy friends and helping others.

Thanks for any information and have a great time in STO..

Hey there! My name is Brandon and I am Vice Admiral of Intel. at Stonewall Fleet. We are a very active (over 330 members) fleet looking for new members :) check us out at www.stonewallfleet.com

Hope to see you soon!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    We are not a RP kind of fleet, we have no issue with any type of lifestyle views, race, sex, ect.

We are a small fleet but hey, everyone gota start somewhere.

Come check us out =)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Greetings!

I My name is Mike Lucas or Mlucas in game I am the one of the officers of STO and founder of BKB a online gaming community of over 2000 active members. of TCON (The Consortium). You may wish to give our group a look. We are made up of a group of mature gamers, yet of all ages we are above all a “family style" group, without any specific time requirements. WE have a code of conduct that is simply but enforced.

We are not a TRIBBLE fleet, we are not a straight fleet ,white or black or us based... we are a fleet of gamers ...who are friends enough said on that.

No poltics
    Religion
    NO flaming No hate or disrespect etc or your gone as I said common sense but enforced .

Just a glimpse of some of the things we can offer:
    1. We are extremely well organized, with over 12 years of MMO Experience in every major MMO from large mega guilds to small guilds. W
    2. WE stress team work, respect to other guild members and gamers.
    3. Fun, family friendly atmosphere.
    4. NO DRAMA! We have a mature, drama free member base, with strong leadership.
    5. Good size fleet, and growing daily
    6. Members in several countries (U.S., UK, NZ), so we are on around the clock many who took out 1 year and lift time memberships so we plan on being here for a while.
    7. With a 12 year history together in various MMO's, we know what it takes to make a guild grow and remain not only strong but more importantly enjoyable
    8. A nice mix of folks who are hard core and causal.
    9. Close knit group of folks who are willing to go the extra mile to help you out, and make you feel at home.
    10. We have dedicated vent, ( which to insure the best possible team work is mandatory ),month newsletters, Weekly fleet events and a very active forum.

May I suggest heading over to our forums for more information, and see what you think. If you think we are a good fit, then feel free to contact me here, or register on our forums, and you can contact any player or senior member to help with any questions
    If you like to Join
    My in game name is Mlucas

If you like to join Please visit our web site , http://www.startrekonlineguildhq.com/
  • Options
    starboysfostarboysfo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yes, I know this post is old...yet oddly enough, Google still places it high in the results when you google "STO TRIBBLE Fleet." That says to me one of two things -- either there is so much interest for folks in finding a TRIBBLE TRIBBLE Bi & Trans-friendly fleet that this old thread still hangs around, or there just isn't enough info out there to get more results! :D

Either way, I'd like to throw out there that our fleet, LGBT of Starfleet 9th Order is an established, active, and friendly Tier V Fleet (we also have an ancillary Fed Fleet that is Tier III, and a KDF Fleet that is Tier II) that has been around for several years. We invite those who are interested in our Fleet to check us out at our website:

• LGBTSTARFLEET9.SHIVTR.COM

While other fleets have attempted to copy our success (and even appropriate part of our name...), we are the original and flagship fleet of the "LGBT OF STARFLEET" fleets. We have members scattered across the globe, we hold events & fleet meetings where you can get to know people from all walks of life, all ages, and all over the world--and participate in annual contests to compete against your flleetmates in fun STO exercises and competitions throughout the year. If you're looking for a fun and welcoming fleet that feels like HOME, we encourage you to come check us out! Please visit our webpage for instructions on contacting us in-game if you're interested in joining us as we go Star-Trekkin' Across the Universe... :P

Live Long & Gaily Prosper,

Morgan@starboysfo & Gater@vap0rtrail

Prime Admiral, LGBT of Starfleet 9th Order
    Prime Admiral, LGBT of Starfleet 8th Order
    Commander General, LGBT of the Empire
  • Options
    krilldarnkrilldarn Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi,

My fleet Temporal Operations would be more than happy for you to join. The fleet has TRIBBLE leadership and a lot of TRIBBLE members... Your sexuality would not be an issue and we would support you in disputes and try to prevent any discrimination. drop me a line in game @Krilldarn.

We are very active in game and offer lots of advice and assistance with all aspect of the game.

:)