test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Intrepid Interior Set - Separate C-Store Bundle?

takeshi6takeshi6 Member Posts: 752 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Federation Discussion
Everyone knows of the Interiors that became available when the Pathfinder Launched - the Voyager Default and Voyager Post-Delta Interiors.

Unfortunately, those Interiors are only available in the full Intrepid Bundle, which is unable to be purchased if you have already purchased the T4 Refit or T5 Intrepid, which I have.

The only other option was a limited time offer, which expired on Thursday when the Winter Wonderland went live.

So, for those who can't buy the large bundle and were unable to buy the smaller bundle in time (like myself, who ended up settling for the Pathfinder on its own), we're basically out of luck.

Cryptic, do you think you could sell the Voyager Interiors as a pack on their own? Or even just as individual items? That would definitely help us collectors...

PS: If I've posted this in the wrong forums, please feel free to move it where it needs to go. :D
76561198160276582.png
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    theonlyhamster#0636 theonlyhamster Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    takeshi6 wrote: »
    Everyone knows of the Interiors that became available when the Pathfinder Launched - the Voyager Default and Voyager Post-Delta Interiors.

Unfortunately, those Interiors are only available in the full Intrepid Bundle, which is unable to be purchased if you have already purchased the T4 Refit or T5 Intrepid, which I have.

The only other option was a limited time offer, which expired on Thursday when the Winter Wonderland went live.

So, for those who can't buy the large bundle and were unable to buy the smaller bundle in time (like myself, who ended up settling for the Pathfinder on its own), we're basically out of luck.

Cryptic, do you think you could sell the Voyager Interiors as a pack on their own? Or even just as individual items? That would definitely help us collectors...

PS: If I've posted this in the wrong forums, please feel free to move it where it needs to go. :D

This is true the bridge set needs to have its own section under ship interiors :/
    I wanted it so bad lol
  • Options
    davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hell, package the Delta Rising Voyager interiors with the Legacy Intrepid bridge pack and vola! Something that Cryptic can sell again.
  • Options
    xeoonabraxas#2248 xeoonabraxas Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I would like to see a pack on the C-store soon, it'll probably be included in Season 10