test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    On ground? A number over 70k? ANY class? I find that hard to believe is possible without some sort of exploit.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    who's talking about ground? i'm talking about space
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited April 2015
    It stemmed from the comments on TR-116 damage crits. I've heard of numbers well over 500k in space for torpedoes or mines I think in extreme scenarios. 70k is nothing these days there.
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I did not realize the 1701 reference until you pointed it out....
    *epic facepalms at Kyubi*
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Happy Easter to all and have a blessed day!
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
    edited April 2015
    Good idea. I'm going to "bless" myself with a bottle of Bourbon, so I can forget that today marks another anniversary of Mr Pope superimposing his religion on tribal Celtic holidays.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Good idea. I'm going to "bless" myself with a bottle of Bourbon, so I can forget that today marks another anniversary of Mr Pope superimposing his religion on tribal Celtic holidays.

If I had known, I would have blessed it for you, Lindaleff.

Of course, drinking Holy Bourbon would probably burn you, from the inside out. }:-)
    edited April 2015
    Good point. If even touching something that a priest touched can make me burst into flames, best I stay away from it. :rolleyes:
    edited April 2015
    oh, don't worry, that's just a myth...kind of like the one about silver burning werewolves
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited April 2015
    I've probably seen worse anyway....

HELLO, PROCRASTINATORS, AND WELCOME TO NERDCUBED'S HELLLLLL! Today, we're gonna be takin' a look at Star Trek Online. :rolleyes:
    edited April 2015
    what is that, someone's youtube let's play of STO?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited April 2015
    *epic facepalm*

Why you no Nerd3? :rolleyes:
    edited April 2015
    because i have no idea what it is

#LegalizeAwoo

edited April 2015
    because i have no idea what it is

This might help. Shadow.
    edited April 2015
    So far, loving my Delta Recruit character, I dare say it's even going to become my new main which is the same career and everything as my old main, Caitian female sci, but most importantly, it has committed the most heinous heresy against the commonly accept norms in STO! No weapons related speccing or consideration for DPS period :P

But it''ll have great science and durability! *Deploys many overkill Kyubity well III's* But I did spec weaponry on the ground, will in fact be even better on the ground as well than my main. Anyone else feel like they have a new main on the way?
    edited April 2015
    I agree on that much. Thanks to you and Griffans, I have officially decided to KEEP my Delta guy! Thank you both for all the help. I very much appreciate it.
    edited April 2015
    How I await the final product that Nightforager is making for me..
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    edited April 2015
    I agree on that much. Thanks to you and Griffans, I have officially decided to KEEP my Delta guy! Thank you both for all the help. I very much appreciate it.

*Giggly* Glad you liked it, hee! Still some fun to be had in STO =^.^=. Actually I did spec weapons accuracry, but reason is because I always want procs and certain effects from weapons to always be able to play a role as much as possible, like for instance if I chose polarons to help further debuff etc. While starting a new main through this event has indeed been costly in EC, it has also saved me a mint in other expenses as well like the cost of respecs, rename, bank and ship slot space, and a few other things that are good to no longer have to consider anymore.

Of course I could have trashed a lot of old items, even old ships, but I like to still hang on to them and going to a new char allows me to do all that and save some money. There is a surprising amount of stuff one realizes they don't need when really scrutinizing things and going fresh has proven not so bad after all. Especially if I don't even try to compete in DPS at all and just focus on pure science.
    edited April 2015
    I am now the organic chemistry tutor for my university. Also, updated WIP cover for SOTP 5.

http://sta.sh/0k3msqs7gnc
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    I am now the organic chemistry tutor for my university. Also, updated WIP cover for SOTP 5.

http://sta.sh/0k3msqs7gnc

Congrats Ash, hope you are justifiably proud as you have worked long and hard at that. Time to take a break and have a few Mai Tai's (on Risa of course) and see you in game.

:D
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited April 2015
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Dear Cryptic,

Why can you not keep NPC ships the same? I was playing Second Star to the right, Straight On 'Till Morning and fought the U.S.S. DeWitt. When it warpped in, it was a Chimera-class Heavy Destroyer, and after I killed the Captain of it, and returned to my Qaw'Dun Bird of Prey, it turned into a Presidio-class Tactical Command Cruiser. Now, I'm pretty sure Starfleet does not have the technology to do that to ships. Please fix the egregious flaw.

M'ren V'Kal
    Shadowcat Beta
    Ferasan Shadow Force
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
    edited April 2015
    It is a holoprojector. And it is working as intended.
    edited April 2015
    Hehe, that's funny! But weren't those KDF missions ever supposed to get a revamp or was that all considered done already? I say they should give some choices about how the captain is handled and whether or not ship is destroyed.
    edited April 2015
    No. The cease fire was made so Cryptic could stop making KDF stuff.
    edited April 2015
    No. The cease fire was made so Cryptic could stop making KDF stuff.

You are wrong. The cease fire was made, so that all factions can work together. Cryptic has no desire to 'milk' you for money, or to exploit you.

They are your friend. Cryptic only charges you, because they have to. They cry and they bleed from their souls every time the have to put a price on an item.

**O Mighty Cryptic Overloards... Can I have my kitten back, now?
    edited April 2015
    It's not that they don't want to make anything Klingon anymore, they just want unified missions in the future. I'd do the same myself if I were a dev. Faction missions are still something they would work on because they are an introduction for players to the game and slowly work you towards the more unified missions. Like recently they revamped the federation missions and upped the quality of them and it's not because they only care about federation missions, but to up the quality of the experience that introduces players to their faction. If they add a new faction for instance it would be done the same way, they have their own missions that introduce the player to that faction, it's own point of view, and then phases you into the more universal alliance plot.
    edited April 2015
    This is a mistake by launching season 10 on the 21st.
    edited April 2015
    How so? Not enough time to make sure anything works?
    edited April 2015
    Every season launch time has been a mistake and always will be according to most :P, to play Cryptic's advocate from my own experiences creating content for another games server, nothing ever truly feels done to you either when you are the one making the content. The cut-off point is always very blurred when trying to make content according to any form of schedule.