test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dyson destroyer Boff Skills cant be reset

grouchiergrouchier Member Posts: 15 Arc User
Anyone else not able to change the setting for Dyston destroyers at the commander level? They cant be changed. Did everything I could think of to reset them but lkeeps selecting one skill and wont change the setting.

And the bugs roll on....
Post edited by grouchier on

Comments

• foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Broken for months now.
  • grouchiergrouchier Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Would be nice if they like oh I dont know include it on their known issues list they add to every patch note eh? or would it overload their website?
  • gonzothegreat78gonzothegreat78 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I had to just buy a new SRO boff then it allowed me to train him...
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited April 2015
    grouchier wrote: »
    Anyone else not able to change the setting for Dyston destroyers at the commander level? They cant be changed. Did everything I could think of to reset them but lkeeps selecting one skill and wont change the setting.

And the bugs roll on....

theres this thing called the gameplay bug forum... and in it a lot of people been bitchin bout this for ages... go fig
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo1_400.gif
    tacofangs wrote: »
    STO isn't canon, and neither are any of the books.
  • praxi5praxi5 Member Posts: 1,562 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Dyson ships are "old news."

No one is really buying them anymore, therefore they're near the bottom of the barrel as far as priorities go.
  • ladymyajhaladymyajha Member Posts: 1,428 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    praxi5 wrote: »
    Dyson ships are "old news."

No one is really buying them anymore, therefore they're near the bottom of the barrel as far as priorities go.

I don't want a fix... well I do... but it would be nice for them to put it on the known issue list.

I mean TRIBBLE... the Klingon PvP bug has been on the list for months now... it wouldn't be hard to put this one of the damn list either and just leave it there either.

Of course this being Cryptic should ANY of this been a surprise to anyone. I mean the communication has always... ALWAYS been crappy... with the occasional Dev only to show up and call the community losers, stupid, incompetant etc... then leaving and just giving us another broken, bugged out, worthless grindy money grab that won't be fixed for months.

This whole months long broken with no communication back from the devs... this is buisness as usual with Cryptic... and now I remember why before DR I wasn't playing.

The frustration with the incompetance and total worthlessness of the devs is so staggering that I'd rather go play almost anything else.

I stay around because I've hoped that with the new change in dev leadership that management might actually... oh I don't know... lead... and change things for the better. Instead it's buisiness as usual and my hope is drying up quickly.