test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The House of Mar'tok

winters1983winters1983 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Qo'noS
Heghlu'DI' mobbe'lu'chugh QaQpu' Hegh wanI' - Death is an experience best shared; a proverb all Klingon Warriors know by heart and it is this proverb that is the foundation of the House of Martok. The House of Martok is a Star Trek Online Klingon Defense Force Fleet founded on star date 91106.82 (2 July 2013) and is one of the fastest growing KDF Fleets in the Klingon Empire.

Like our sister fleet Starfleet Task Force 1, the House of Martok believes there is no honor in forcing our warriors to contribute resources or time to the Fleet and our ?no pressure? environment is always in effect. We understand that honor and glory is not always earned in Star Trek Online and that our real world commitments always come first.

For those warriors that wish power to be thrust upon them, we are always searching for members to join our command ranks. The House of Martok has several opportunities to advance, as defined by our House Advancement System. In addition, we have several active House Departments which included planning events, organizing tactical operations, and House recruitment. Your destiny and that of the House of Martok is in your hands.

The House of Martok is currently recruiting brave warriors. Whether you are an experienced veteran or new to Star Trek Online, reH tay' ghot tuqDaj je, or you are always a member of this house. If you are a hardcore or casual gamer, may'Daq jaHDI' SuvwI' juppu'Daj lonbe' - when a warrior goes to battle, he does not abandon his friends. We welcome all warriors from all walks of life and all corners of the galaxy. If you are new to Star Trek Online, our diverse fleet is more than willing and able to assist you in your conquests so that you get the most of your gaming experience. vangDI' tlhIngan SuvwI' ngoy' qorDu'Daj; vangDI' qorDu'Daj ngoy' tlhIngan SuvwI' - the family of a Klingon warrior is responsible for his actions, and he is responsible for theirs.

To begin your journey as a warrior of the House of Martok, register on the Fleet website by clicking here to gain access to our guides, forums, duty officer store, and fleet provisions. Remember to include your character@handle when you fill out the registration form! Earn your place in Sto'Vo'Kor through glorious battle and join the House of Martok today!
Post edited by winters1983 on

Comments

• Options
    valethorinvalethorin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The structure and set up of this fleet is great. Anyone who wants a good fun group of mature players wont be disappointed. We are a tight knit group that play all aspects of the game of if there is anything you like to do. 99.9% of the time there will be some that will go with you.

ps. voice server is awesome too.
  • Options
    cryptiecopcryptiecop Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    A very mature group of people from all over the world. We span the globe over several countries !

There is no drama at all. It's simply not put up with. Voice is clean and fun (and even comical at times) and there is usually someone here to do something or help players at all hours of the day or night.

I've been here only a couple of months, but I can honestly say this has been the best fleet I've been in to date.
    cmbanner2015.jpg
  • Options
    bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It warms all eight chambers of my heart to see another strong Klingon fleet in STO.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • Options
    chairmanmeowmixchairmanmeowmix Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Saw the recruitment spam a few hours ago and went to their website. Gotta say it's nicely done. :) Seriously considering my options at this point...
  • Options
    winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    edited January 2014
    Saw the recruitment spam a few hours ago and went to their website. Gotta say it's nicely done. :) Seriously considering my options at this point...

Lol :D Yeah, there is a bit of a recruitment drive on atm. What i would say to you is that you have nothing to lose by trying it. If it turns out you don't like the Fleet then you can always leave, no hard feelings! :) Every one of the guys in the Fleet though is great and extremely helpful so i think if you joined you would be very happy with it! :) If you have any questions you can hit me up in game @winters83 or register on the website and i can send you an invite from there. Oh yeah, if you do go through the website be sure to include the full Character@Handle

The House of Martok
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast
  • Options
    jubei48jubei48 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    who do I get hold of in game to join you all, or send an invite to Jesstra@Shosei
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    jubei48 wrote: »
    who do I get hold of in game to join you all, or send an invite to Jesstra@Shosei

Qa'pla! Invite has been sent. Welcome to the House of Mar'tok! When you have a chance, check our the Fleet website at www.thehouseofmartok.com. You will find a lot of useful info there including Forums, Guides and Walkthrough as well as general Tip & Tricks. Oh yeah, an absolute must is the Dilithum Guide. You will be able to earn crazy amounts of Dilithium if you follow that guide. If you have any questions or want help with anything just ask me or any of the other Fleet members. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. :)
  • Options
    madmac392madmac392 Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2014
    Had a good look over the web site and it looks good will Join it later this week. Is there a ingame name so I can talk to someone?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    madmac392 wrote: »
    Had a good look over the web site and it looks good will Join it later this week. Is there a ingame name so I can talk to someone?

Hey madmac,

I've approved your application on the website so you should have full access now which includes the Fleets Voice Server Info. I have also sent you a welcome mail in game which contains some info on things like the in game "Interfleet Chat Channel". This is the main channel that is used as it allows us to chat to the Fed Fleet too.

Unfortunately i will be logging off soon but i will definitely be around tomorrow if that suits you and chat to ya then and answer any questions you may have. Of course there is always the "Interfleet Chat Channel" where you can chat to other members and also the Fleet "Voice Server" which you can use if you wish.

Anyway, i'll keep an eye out for you and hopefully i'll chat to ya soon! :)

Regards,
    Winters/Mar'tok (@winters83)
  • Options
    masterbraytacmasterbraytac Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ok. You want the truth? Here it is. All the STO members are arrogant and all the Martok members are AWESOME WARRIORS!!!!

LOL Actually, this is one of the most fun fleets I've been in so far. One of the best things I like about being in the House of Martok is that we have our own channel that connects us to the entire fleet. Including the STO side as well. All at once. So, if I get in trouble, or need help, I just go to the channel, and everyone from both sides see what I type and are there to help. And anytime an STO character hear's I'm in trouble, they always come over to the Martok side to help!

Unless it's the Wednesday night or Friday night Fleet PVP fights!
    Or if it's one of the nights when the entire fleet is getting together to run missions to raise fleet marks...
    Or if it's during one of the times when everyone on mumble is cracking up and tellling jokes...
    Or when it's one of the days when the fleet has set up for PVP against another fleet....

Ok, I guess I was wrong. I guess now that I think about it, they are not ALWAYS there to help. but if you are someone who likes a fun group to mess around with ( especially on mumble when you listen to their accents) ---this is the fleet. If you like to be bored with nothing to do.....This isn't the fleet to join!

And Remember, anyone who joins up with the House of Martok, look for Master Braytac!!! If I'm on, make sure to say hi!
  • Options
    montanaprimemontanaprime Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    @winters

Have just been reading the replies in the thread...sounds like a fun group.

I am a returning beta tester/1000 day vet looking for a home for both my fed and klingon toons (3 each) and my rom (KDF). I will have to get some things out of my old fleet bank before my feds are ready to come over though, should be ready this weekend. I have Mumble already installed, names are in my sig.

If you feel I might make a good addition, PM me in game tonight. I live in Montana so I operate on Mountain time (-7 GMT). I will be on my rom toon T'Rehu Jo'rek.

Thanks
    Montana Prime
    @strutter78
    Fed: Algedi (VA 54 TAC), Shota (VA 51 ENG), Altair (Cmdr 27 SCI)
    Klingon: Kordoch (LG 52 TAC), C'ara (LG 51 ENG), Kah'lan (Capt 30 SCI)
    Rom: T'Rehu Jo'rek (VA 51 TAC)KDF Tel'ala (VA 51 SCI) FED
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    @winters

Have just been reading the replies in the thread...sounds like a fun group.

I am a returning beta tester/1000 day vet looking for a home for both my fed and klingon toons (3 each) and my rom (KDF). I will have to get some things out of my old fleet bank before my feds are ready to come over though, should be ready this weekend. I have Mumble already installed, names are in my sig.

If you feel I might make a good addition, PM me in game tonight. I live in Montana so I operate on Mountain time (-7 GMT). I will be on my rom toon T'Rehu Jo'rek.

Thanks
    Montana Prime
    @strutter78

Hey Montana Prime,

Glad to have ya in the Fleet! I know you've logged off now but i have sent the invites to your alts so they should b there when you log on them next.

-Winters/Mar'tok
  • Options
    redshirt00redshirt00 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Most of my toons are Fed but I do have a KDF toon that I play occasionally and I'm glad to be part of a House that is so helpful and has a great cooperation with it's sister Fed Fleet. Everyone here is very helpful and fun to talk to. Not to mention the weekly cross faction pvp events that they have on Wed. and Sat. I really like to pvp and thanks to members of both fleets I have a great sci build and am working on a tact build atm. This House is still fairly new, but is growing. So there are projects always running, and it gives you a chance to earn fleet credits. If you're looking for a fun house that's laid back and very helpful then look no further.
  • Options
    benk240690benk240690 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    never felt more comfortable in any other KDF fleet. layed back and completely up to me what I donate to projects or anything else.

would recommend to anyone
  • Options
    shinohara6shinohara6 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Beta/Lifetime player, returning after some time off. Registered on the site!

- Kzer-Za
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    shinohara6 wrote: »
    Beta/Lifetime player, returning after some time off. Registered on the site!

- Kzer-Za

Application approved so you should have full access to the site including voice server info if you wish to use it. :) Qa'pla, and welcome to the House of Martok.
  • Options
    dukhattdukhatt Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Howdy,

Might be interested to join!
    My old KDF fleet (Orion Empire) has a lot of active members, but they rarely chat - and practically never do any STFs together (maybe because everything is completed).

My question is:
    Do you actually do STFs together/chat etc?
    This is my most important thing - since I want to have a reason to play KDF.

Already have my ship full with Fleet XII consoles, so will never need to buy anything :)
    Everything I make will go into the Fleet. I'm one of the greatest donator in my Fed fleet.
    TS must not be a requirement, but will happily join at times.

Here are additional details:
    Job: (Former) Accountant
    Nationality: Dutch (Often awake until 6 in morning, time is not an issue)
    In-Game Name: Arcturus@dukhatt
    Hours in STO: 410
    Steam name: GanjaCommandoNL
    My Bortasqu build:
    http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skillplanner/?build=cannontacbortasqumaximumdpsdurability_0
    (Also have the same weapons & consoles in "Plasma" variant)

If you would like me to serve in your fleet,
    send me a PM - or post here :cool:

PS: I can be eccentric at times, like typing too much or answering questions in too much detail
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    dukhatt wrote: »
    Howdy,

Might be interested to join!
    My old KDF fleet (Orion Empire) has a lot of active members, but they rarely chat - and practically never do any STFs together (maybe because everything is completed).

My question is:
    Do you actually do STFs together/chat etc?
    This is my most important thing - since I want to have a reason to play KDF.

Already have my ship full with Fleet XII consoles, so will never need to buy anything :)
    Everything I make will go into the Fleet. I'm one of the greatest donator in my Fed fleet.
    TS must not be a requirement, but will happily join at times.

Here are additional details:
    Job: (Former) Accountant
    Nationality: Dutch (Often awake until 6 in morning, time is not an issue)
    In-Game Name: Arcturus@dukhatt
    Hours in STO: 410
    Steam name: GanjaCommandoNL
    My Bortasqu build:
    http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skillplanner/?build=cannontacbortasqumaximumdpsdurability_0
    (Also have the same weapons & consoles in "Plasma" variant)

If you would like me to serve in your fleet,
    send me a PM - or post here :cool:

PS: I can be eccentric at times, like typing too much or answering questions in too much detail

Hey Dukhatt, i've sent you a mail in game and look forward to chatting to you. Hit me up whenever you like.

Mar'tok
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Ok, I have to add something here. I've been with this fleet for a while now. I really had a nagging feeling that in the end, the fleet would be like all the rest.

I'm glad I've found this place. Now that I've gotten to know everybody, I REALLY don't believe there is a better fleet out there.

So if your looking for a laid back fleet that doesn't have expectations, offers help freely and has a good sense of humor, you need to give this fleet a try!

Braytac
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    The House of Martok has started our first Tier 3 upgrade. We are moving along extremely well thanks to every member! There are new members joining all the time and everyone seems to be enjoying all the events we have running. For anyone who is interested in joining feel free to post a reply here, register on our website at www.thehouseofmartok.com or contact @masterbraytac or myself @winters83.

Supreme Commander Mar'tok
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Have you ever joined up in a fleet, and had nothing more to do than fly around and just chat in a chat channel?

Want a Fleet where you can be more involved?

The House of Martok needs warriors like YOU! That's Right! Positions available within the House! We need LEADERS! We need more warriors who want to PARTICIPATE in events! Be active!

We are looking for Warriors who want to be a part of something!

So join the House of Martok TODAY and be a part of an active House!

Check out our House at www.thehouseofmartok.com

See you in battle!!

Lt. General Master Braytac
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Are you looking for an active Klingon Fleet? A Fleet that hold special events? A Fleet that has open active positions so you can be a part of something and not just another name? A Fleet that holds contests and special giveaways?

The House of Martok is YOUR FLEET!

JOIN TODAY!

Lt. General Brai'tac