test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

lifetime subscription problems?

zettsuzettsu Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I just bought a lifetime subscription and logged in to find i didn't get any vet perks other than the ones i already had for my 400 day subscription. When i checked the subscription status, my sto didn't change and instead i have a lifetime with Champions Online. Dose anyone know what's going on?
Post edited by zettsu on

Comments

• johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    zettsu wrote: »
    I just bought a lifetime subscription and logged in to find i didn't get any vet perks other than the ones i already had for my 400 day subscription. When i checked the subscription status, my sto didn't change and instead i have a lifetime with Champions Online. Dose anyone know what's going on?

Sounds like you bought a Champions Online LTS? Did you have one of those before you attempted to purchase an LTS?
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You need to send in a Support Ticket entitled "Billing LTS" explaining your situation. It will take a few days for them to sort it out, but as was said above, it sounds like you accidentally purchased a CO LTS instead of a STO LTS.

Edit: I should also point out that CO's LTS is $100.00 cheaper then STO's. CO: $199.99, STO: $299.99.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.