test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Infected Space upcomming changes

Comments

• shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    For Normal, perhaps it's something they could treat as a training scenario thing...highlighting targets so to speak...providing info about what needs to be done. All sorts of little things to prepare folks. Not everybody's a gamer, not everybody's hit up information about the run beforehand, and not everybody's get feedback in the run.

I take certain things for granted - the way my wee brain works - so that when something new comes along, I'm generally going to be looking for available info before hitting it up...being prepared for it. That's not something folks might do - I don't do it for solo missions, I just go in there wheeeee! But the team stuff, I want to be prepared...

It sure couldn't hurt for something like that!

As it is right now, people who run normal and, fail the optionals.

Simply pop into an advanced thinking, ah, who cares if the optional fails, it won't stop us from playing and, whammo mission fail!

And, they are like huh, wth just happened?

Same tactics that didn't work to achieve that normal optional, they bring the same game losing tactics, into an advanced without ever paying a bit of attention it seems, to the fact the mission objectives have a mandatory now + an optional!

Than they wonder, why did it fail and, why am I stuck with a hour cd?
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Than they wonder, why did it fail and, why am I stuck with a hour cd?

It's only a 30 minute CD on ISA. Can run it every 30 minutes. They changed it from an hour.
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It's only a 30 minute CD on ISA. Can run it every 30 minutes. They changed it from an hour.

Lol, even better yet!

/10char
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• jarvisandalfredjarvisandalfred Member Posts: 1,549 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Just remember - with the changes on tribble, you can farm rep gear by failing queues, once every 30 minutes...
    SCM - Crystal C. (S) - [00:12] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 8.63M(713.16K) - Fed Sci

SCM - Hive (S) - [02:31] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 30.62M(204.66K) - Fed Sci

Tacs are overrated.

Game's best wiki

Build questions? Look here!
  • mackbolan01mackbolan01 Member Posts: 580 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    haven't touched any stf's besides the crystaline 1 since D(illithium) R(ipoff) just not worth my time investment anymore
  • e30erneste30ernest Member Posts: 1,794 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I almost exclusively PUG. Based on what I see in PUGs, I think ISN is poor training ground for ISA. Here's why:
    • There are significantly less NPCs with significantly less hit points than ISA. People can mow through these NPCs and think they are good enough for ISA, then they get a nasty surprise.
    • ISN runs are significantly different from ISA. Most of the time, people go for the Spheres first. When new players come in, this is what they will see and they will likely employ that tactic in ISA where focused fire on the Transformer is a better strategy.
    • Many new players learn by example. Unfortunately, they aren't learning from good examples since most of the good players run ISA instead of ISN (for good reason).
    • Even if players learn the right strategy and sequence to running an Infected Space queue, the low HP ISN mobs may trick them into thinking they have sufficient DPS to run an ISA. Unfortunately, there is no in-game mechanic or tool to allow them to find out what damage they are outputting. Not every player knows where to download or how to use a DPS parser.
    • A failed optional isn't noticeable.
    • The lack of a pause/mission briefing timer in Infected Space means any new player that comes in is greeted by people peeling off to hit targets. They rarely have the time to read the mission briefing or objectives. I would admit, I haven't read them myself.

To prepare players better for advanced STFs, I think Normal STFs should be made closer at least in mob density, type and have mob hitpoints increased a bit to make them feel closer to advanced. It'll be a bit more difficult for sure, but at least it will also give players an idea of where they stand, knowing that moving up to advanced will be even more difficult.

A timer to allow players to read through objectives should be in all STFs. While some players may be too lazy to read, there are a lot who would put out the effort and would benefit from this. An option to display mission objective summaries in bullet points in the briefing instead of the full dialog can also be useful.

Lastly, in-game tools should be created to allow a player to objectively measure ship performance. They shouldn't have to download a third party program to know for sure that they are ready to move up to more difficult STFs.

I have faith that a large number of players would be better at all this if only the information was easier to access within the game. All of us were new and clueless (and some of us still are) at some point but we took the time to learn stuff. I'm sure many more are willing to do so as well.
  • thatcursedwolfthatcursedwolf Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    e30ernest wrote: »

A timer to allow players to read through objectives should be in all STFs. While some players may be too lazy to read, there are a lot who would put out the effort and would benefit from this. An option to display mission objective summaries in bullet points in the briefing instead of the full dialog can also be useful.

I'd make a brochure version available on the queue screen so people can read it before even getting into the map.
    This is my Risian Corvette. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
  • rtk142rtk142 Member Posts: 613 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'd like a pony and a plastic rocket.

Seriously though, the two biggest changes I want to see is not failing if the spheres regenerate the generators and bumping it up to 960 dilithium.
    bridges.jpg
    Let us upgrade the Seleya Ceremonial Lirpa and Kri'stak Blade
  • millimidgetmillimidget Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    rtk142 wrote: »
    Seriously though, the two biggest changes I want to see is not failing if the spheres regenerate the generators and bumping it up to 960 dilithium.
    So remove any chance of failure, and increase the reward payout?

Are you aware the two are contradictory? Cryptic nerfed total mark generation in the higher queues as the price for removing the chance of failure.

Expect dilithium rewards to be nerfed, not increased.
    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." - Aristotle
    edited April 2015
    I'd make a brochure version available on the queue screen so people can read it before even getting into the map.

A bit of a timer at the start would allow for folks to read through info, sort any loadout issues/etc, and get pets out...wouldn't need to be painfully long.
  • xenificationxenification Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    paxdawn wrote: »
    The problem with your suggestion is what prevents people in Advanced Optional demanding again in the forums that they make Advanced Mandatories easier for them because they want to do it?
    It is the same logic as creating these new levels so instead of the current 3 you will got 9. but once players start complaining again, they will demand for 18 types of optionals and mandatories.

The second issue what makes us sure that those demanding this are significant in population? Later on the population may be 100 or less who happens to frequent the STO forums versus those thousands and millions who dont go to the forums. If that were the case, the game would sacrifice thousands and millions for the sake of a few dozen to hundred who just cant play the game right or just want to leech or wants to grief but complains much/pvps much in the STO forum. In this thread you will see very frequent STO forum dwellers who complains about this on multiple threads, which proves the point of which population really wants the change?

However, I dont mind you guys making too many levels of missions as long as I get 100 Salvage tech for finishing Elite-Mandatory while all players doing elite optionals and all advanced/normal get 0 Salvage tech. The commies and spoonfeeding population gets their easy mission and BNPs but the elitists needs to have better rewards for doing stuff. Otherwise, if rewards are minimal difference at the top, there is no point of doing harder missions. In a way, we can treat Elite mandatories as the raid dungeons which gives you treasure...sorry 100 salvage tech.

eh the people demanding have a right to be pissed really, it was the middle ground or rather the "high end" to some the "joke" to others and well it was the main source of income for practically every single player in the game dil wise and marks wise and rep wise actually if you include the rep specific items you need to get the gear.

If they could just improve the AI properly and not simply buff the ships shields, HP and damage resistance then there'd be no problem.

I think his suggestion boils down to this:

Normal: Newcomers
    Advanced: Casuals but teamwork required to win.
    Elite: Hardcore. Team work 100% or fail hard. (though there are some who just melt the mobs in elite but yeah)

The rewards below Elite are another story and quite frankly they really are a joke.

As for the forum pops compared to the game pop itself, you make a good point but really while this ... errr...domain of immaturity maybe be small in comparison to the games population frankly at least people here are voicing concerns for cryptic to see, overall the rest are essentially metrics for them to look at..

which im sorry to say sounds and is really depressing to admit lol as everythings a mess because of this (well not just this but you get what I mean).
  • darthconnor1701darthconnor1701 Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Main problem I see is that they have normal queues that don't give the rewards that you need to do Advanced or elite(lack of marks and no nueral processors). So if your new you want to do the harder missions before your ready cause you can't get ready unless you do them. Its a tail spin and newer players are stuck in it. So you have optionals that if you fail the whole mission is over but the players that need to do them the most don't have the gear to actually do it. Tried doing the Borg advanced and well without the sets its tough for someone that isn't geared up well. For my 60 admiral with all borg equipment its a walk in the park with just a couple other players that are half good at game and know how to do objectives. Without that my new character gets hit hard often and ends up failing just as much because noone is geared well enough as I do because people are clueless and charge the lines like beserk Rhinos.

Either you gotta let players get marks (I'd say more then they offer now for normal difficulty) and processors from the regular queues or you can't have conditions that are so easily failed in the Advance queues. Its not only alittle unfair for newer players but quite frankly its alittle stupid to make the gear that (I wont say is required) but is designed to take on that npc unavaiible unless your doing missions that are quite a pain without it. Putting the cart before the horse and all.

Dunno but I'm sure something will change whether its instances and how they work or population of players ingame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2015
    ummax wrote: »
    this however is destroyed in the present situation because you must must must isolate in vent servers with the same 20 guys never talk to people in group chat or whatever after the run etc.
    That's a complete myth.

From what I've seen, Public Elite STF and DPS-10,000 actively offer "premade" groups to join. Both channels have thousands of members. I don't think I've run anything with the same person, let alone people, twice. Possibly someone who starts the group, because they're fewer in number, but even then I can't think of anyone offhand.

It's only the higher DPS channels which are so thinly populated that you'd even approach the situation you describe, should you restrict yourself to only playing with people from those channels.
  • xenificationxenification Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    That's a complete myth.

From what I've seen, Public Elite STF and DPS-10,000 actively offer "premade" groups to join. Both channels have thousands of members. I don't think I've run anything with the same person, let alone people, twice. Possibly someone who starts the group, because they're fewer in number, but even then I can't think of anyone offhand.

It's only the higher DPS channels which are so thinly populated that you'd even approach the situation you describe, should you restrict yourself to only playing with people from those channels.

I wouldn't call it a complete myth, every game community has those types of people.

even in the "less hardcore" area's of the community.

you're right however it isnt that bad.
    edited April 2015
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    Cryptic would have to build in something, though, that ensures Foundry missions with *any* test object in them can never reward anything (otherwise ppl would start to abuse the mission).
    They would need a class of invincible mobs, or something with 1B HP capable of self-healing 1B HP per sec.

Honestly, such a mob would actually make for better NPC hero ships instead of the ones they currently use, which spend as much or more time repairing as they do attacking.
    I wouldn't call it a complete myth, every game community has those types of people.
    Yes, but there's no need to ever interact with them.

Would "gross mischaracterization" have been better? Maybe. I think the sentiment is widespread enough, however, to justify calling it a myth.
  • paxdawnpaxdawn Member Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited April 2015

If they could just improve the AI properly and not simply buff the ships shields, HP and damage resistance then there'd be no problem.

I think his suggestion boils down to this:

Normal: Newcomers
    Advanced: Casuals but teamwork required to win.
    Elite: Hardcore. Team work 100% or fail hard. (though there are some who just melt the mobs in elite but yeah)

The rewards below Elite are another story and quite frankly they really are a joke.

As for the forum pops compared to the game pop itself, you make a good point but really while this ... errr...domain of immaturity maybe be small in comparison to the games population

which im sorry to say sounds and is really depressing to admit lol as everythings a mess because of this (well not just this but you get what I mean).

Your first issue to the hp buff etc. the hp buff is not really a factor if you have teamwork. Because if you want hard hitting mobs and things look easy for you in advance STFs, becuase they are just bunch of HP who doesn't hit hard, go where Borg one shots players, you go to elite.

Then it comes down to competence when comes to AI uprade, how do you think will the current cry babies who cannot even kill stuff nor coordinate stuff in the current advance fair any better in an upgraded AI. Incompetents will always be incompetents not unless they improve themselves. The refusal to improve and to get out PUGs is the major factor of these forum complaints.

Now, with what you said about normal, advance and elite. It currently happens in the current system. Except that people who complain about advance difficulty don't do teamwork nor experience all the time a team that always coordinates. Because they PUG or go to random teams. The recent all t1 ship and all pets ship finish in ISA has proven that you don't need high Dps to finish ISA. It only requires teamwork which seems to be absent in most pug ISA and random teams.

I don't mind them upgrading the AI, the question is - will you keep and other players keep up. because if you haven't finished elite STFs recently like HSE, how sure are you, you can finish the missions with upgraded AIs in normal and advance? Except that we know only a very few players will play it just like a very few players frequent and finish missions like HSE today.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    jellico1 wrote: »
    When I do get destroyed its big news in fleet chat and I take a lot of ribbing...that's how I think it should be.........It should be rare you getting destroyed

Absolutely agreed! Dying should be a very rare occurance.

I have pugged a CSA, for example, with the others doing <5k each, and me about 5x as much. At that point, dying becomes more of a likelihood, I can guarantee you. :) (Unless you were to just bravely run away) If *everything* on the map is converging on you, ignoring everyone else, then yes, you're gonna have a real hard time if it.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • captainsucrecaptainsucre Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So remove any chance of failure, and increase the reward payout?

Are you aware the two are contradictory? Cryptic nerfed total mark generation in the higher queues as the price for removing the chance of failure.

Expect dilithium rewards to be nerfed, not increased.

Where have you been?

With Delta Rising came additional failure conditions AND reduced rewards.

Bumping the dilithium rewards back to 960 would only bring the rewards back to pre-DR despite the increased enemy health. Supposedly there's some sort of timer or something coming when Cryptic goes over the queued missions, but I guess they're still working on Azure Nebula Rescue.
    edited April 2015
    Where have you been?

With Delta Rising came additional failure conditions AND reduced rewards.

Bumping the dilithium rewards back to 960 would only bring the rewards back to pre-DR despite the increased enemy health.
    So? The plan they recently laid out details how they'll be nerfing mark rewards across all of the queues.

What makes you think they'll buff rewards while simultaneously increasing the advanced space STF success rate to 100%?

Other than wishful thinking, that is.
  • fenr00kfenr00k Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am going to keep my reply here short and to the point.

Elitism belongs in the elite STFs, and has no place or claim on advanced. If you want "challenging" content without "too many noobs who haven't a clue what they are doing" then 1. don't PUG and 2. go run Elites.

Elites were created in response to all the elitist threads on here demanding harder content etc etc. Now they're here though, the elitists are all doing advanced still it appears. Can't do elite? Stop claiming to be special and just suck it up that advanced isn't supposed to be as difficult as you claim you'd like it to be.

Genuinely want more difficult missions? Go do elite.... It's right there waiting for you.
    edited April 2015
    fenr00k wrote: »

Elitism belongs in the elite STFs, and has no place or claim on advanced. If you want "challenging" content without "too many noobs who haven't a clue what they are doing" then 1. don't PUG and 2. go run Elites.

Elites were created in response to all the elitist threads on here demanding harder content etc etc. Now they're here though, the elitists are all doing advanced still it appears. Can't do elite? Stop claiming to be special and just suck it up that advanced isn't supposed to be as difficult as you claim you'd like it to be.

Genuinely want more difficult missions? Go do elite.... It's right there waiting for you.

Easy belongs in the normal STFs, and has no place nor claim on Advanced. If you want "easy" content without "too much of a challenge for you to handle" then stick to Normal.

Normal were created to offer all the new players easier content, etc, etc. Now they're not going to offer the rewards of Advanced nor Elite, but Normal isn't going to offer the challenge of Advanced nor Elite either.

Genuinely want less difficult missions? Go do Normal. It's right there waiting for you.

BTW, telling folks to go do Elite when there is no Elite version of what you're telling them to go do...well, it speaks for itself.
  • spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Am I the only one around here who thinks that the Lag is the biggest issue right now, especially in ISA?
    P58WJe7.jpg

edited April 2015
    Am I the only one around here who thinks that the Lag is the biggest issue right now, especially in ISA?
    Yeah, it's rough.
    edited April 2015

It's downright brutal. I know folks have talked about it being from stacking traits, but you can be 3-5 minutes into something where everything has stacked out the wahzoo without issue and then things will just turn into a slideshow. Can hit up other stuff...no issues. I just don't get what's going on with ISA there.
  • fenr00kfenr00k Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Easy belongs in the normal STFs, and has no place nor claim on Advanced. If you want "easy" content without "too much of a challenge for you to handle" then stick to Normal.

Normal were created to offer all the new players easier content, etc, etc. Now they're not going to offer the rewards of Advanced nor Elite, but Normal isn't going to offer the challenge of Advanced nor Elite either.

Genuinely want less difficult missions? Go do Normal. It's right there waiting for you.

BTW, telling folks to go do Elite when there is no Elite version of what you're telling them to go do...well, it speaks for itself.

You've confused me with somebody who WANTS easier content, rather than somebody who's just sick of all the epeen elitism on here...

Normal is way way way too easy, it's for those just learning to play. Advanced was SUPPOSED to be the old elite, but instead of been set at a level between normal and elite, ended up more of a "come here to grief other players by failing the stupid conditions".

You want the harder stuff, go do elite, it's already there for you, doesn't need adding.

Right now however we don't have normal - advanced -elite, we have normal
    advanced-elite, with selfish elitists wanting anything that isn't a normal for themselves.
  • shandypandyshandypandy Member Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Er...how does having three tiers become having nine tiers? Oh, the Objectives. Those aren't separate tiers. There would only be three tiers. What comes afterward are the Objective requirements for the tier.

Normal: Optional, Optional
    Advanced: Mandatory, Optional, Optional
    Elite: Mandatory, Mandatory, Optional

ISN would have the Optional Objective of preventing the Nanites getting to the Transformer and the 15 minute Optional Objective of completing the run.
    ISA would have the Mandatory Objective of preventing the Nanites getting to the Transformer, an additional Optional Objective, and the 15 minute Optional Objective of completing the run would be shorter than 15 minutes.
    ISE would have the Mandatory Objective of preventing the Nanites getting to the Transformer, the additional Optional Objective would be a Mandatory Objective, and the 15 minute Optional Objective of completing the run would be even shorter than 15 minutes.

edit: Cause personally, I'd rather Cryptic gave the current ISA (minus the Mandatory Objective) to certain folks in the form of ISN - so they could get their rewards in that fashion, than for Cryptic to do the massive nerf they did with ANRA to ISA and the rest of the queues as far as rewards go.

So, Normal is exactly the same as Advanced (enemy wise), but Normal has only optionals and Advanced has a Mandatory failure condition? Same rewards as well?

With Elite the same, but more mandatory failure conditions? Possibly "harder" enemies?

This is not a bad idea, IMO.
    giphy.gif
  • paxdawnpaxdawn Member Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You've confused me with somebody who WANTS easier content, rather than somebody who's just sick of all the epeen elitism on here...

Normal is way way way too easy, it's for those just learning to play. Advanced was SUPPOSED to be the old elite, but instead of been set at a level between normal and elite, ended up more of a "come here to grief other players by failing the stupid conditions".

You want the harder stuff, go do elite, it's already there for you, doesn't need adding.

Right now however we don't have normal - advanced -elite, we have normal
    advanced-elite, with selfish elitists wanting anything that isn't a normal for themselves.

How sure are you that what your asking is not elitism?

Later on the minority might the one whining in the forums to nerf not the ones whining for an AI upgrade. If that were the case, arent you being the one who is an elitist?

The Top DPS is very few/handful(if you want to specifiy this,75k DPS+), but the competent players are still many, those who can finish Advanced queues. You can see this by the transfer of population from PuGs-> private queues. If you want statistical data, the average mean of the DPS table is still higher the what is required to finish Advanced mission like ISA.

How many unprepared, griefers and leeches begs the question.

To sum it up, what you want is to cater for those who cannot carry their own load, or thinks they are competent but in reality are not, refuse to go with teams that is willing to coordinate and finish the mission, refuse to use in-game mechanics, refuse to improve. So, in short, to cater to the spoiled and self entitled who is most likely the few and noisy.
    edited April 2015
    So, Normal is exactly the same as Advanced (enemy wise), but Normal has only optionals and Advanced has a Mandatory failure condition? Same rewards as well?

With Elite the same, but more mandatory failure conditions? Possibly "harder" enemies?

This is not a bad idea, IMO.

That's, imho, part of the problem with why Normal is too easy. Not is it just scaled down to 50, but it has easier mobs scaled down to 50. If Normal had the same mobs as Advanced, with Normal scaled to 50 and Advanced scaled to 60...then the progression would be better balanced, imho.

Then they would have to create the Elite, since there is no ISE.

You don't actually play this game, do you? :rolleyes:
    To sum it up, what you want is to cater for those who cannot carry their own load, or thinks they are competent but in reality are not, refuse to go with teams that is willing to coordinate and finish the mission, refuse to use in-game mechanics, refuse to improve. So, in short, to cater to the spoiled and self entitled who is most likely the few and noisy.

If they create an ISE that was 10x+ as difficult as ISA, would you run it?
  • jellico1jellico1 Member Posts: 2,719
    edited April 2015
    How sure are you that what your asking is not elitism?

Later on the minority might the one whining in the forums to nerf not the ones whining for an AI upgrade. If that were the case, arent you being the one who is an elitist?

The Top DPS is very few/handful(if you want to specifiy this,75k DPS+), but the competent players are still many, those who can finish Advanced queues. You can see this by the transfer of population from PuGs-> private queues. If you want statistical data, the average mean of the DPS table is still higher the what is required to finish Advanced mission like ISA.

How many unprepared, griefers and leeches begs the question.

How does removing the nanite sphere fail conditition on infected and replacing it with a team bonus ............. keep out those you consider unworthy ?

The only thing I see that it does is requires a science ship in every team with gravity wells and tractor repulsers

Does infected normal in any way teach people how to do advanced ? I don't think so.. Do we have time to type out instructions ?

No we do not...

Does cryptic try to train people for the content ..No they don't................Does cryptic PUG when setting up these stupid condititions................NO they do not they use veteran teams on teamspeak

Cryptic base testing team has 15 crtH and 200 crtD..........How stupid is that ! that's a romulan using anti protons as a base testing team member

That is not a basic representation of the server population

At least with the fail removed we will be able to communicate with those needing help when there on the respawn line :P

The current fails do nothing to help the general population and should be removed...They do not make the stfs better they have crippled them
    Jellico....Engineer ground.....Da'val Romulan space Sci
    Saphire.. Science ground......Ko'el Romulan space Tac
    Leva........Tactical ground.....Koj Romulan space Eng

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
    edited April 2015
    jellico1 wrote: »
    At least with the fail removed we will be able to communicate with those needing help when there on the respawn line :P

Just what will you be communicating with them about? The Objectives that are the same as they were in Normal?

Take out the initial engagement.
    Take out the Generators and then focus on the Transformer.
    Destroy the Transformer before the Nanites get in range.
    You can delay the Nanites to give more time to destroy the Transformer.
    Destroy the remaining mobs before heading to the other side to do the same thing.
    Do the same thing on the other side.
    Take out the mobs, along with the Cube and Gateway.
    Do it in under 15 minutes after the initial engagement for a bonus.

Cause...they're the same thing...Normal and Advanced. Mobs are tougher...but that's it. Advanced is a test of the player - their build, their piloting...cause the test of the instance knowledge was already done in Normal.

If it's not that, is it a case of sitting there for the 45 minutes to an hour or more it might take to go over basics of mechanics, basics of piloting, and basics of builds? Wait, that's all basic stuff...not Advanced stuff.

Why are you treating Advanced like it should be some introductory tutorial...?

Cause, you know...Normal and all that.