test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kobali Warp Core and 4th Command Console

hastyl2hastyl2 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Has anyone heard if there is going to be a way for us to get these pieces in the future? I was unable to do the grindfest due to real life responsibilities and couldn't get the ship.
Post edited by hastyl2 on

Comments

• Options
    reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Use the forum's search feature, its been answer many many times.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,543 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    In case your search-fu is weak:. possibly, from the Lobi store
  • Options
    hastyl2hastyl2 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You know that reply gets old really fast from folks that have nothing better to do but say that. I had tried to search it and kept coming with all kinds of hits that were irrelevant to the question that I asked. I am sure that someone is going to be equally as rude and go do a search with some oddly specific query and come up with the answer and post a link here with some snarky comment but that's OK, this is the reason why I have only eight posts on the forums.

Thanks and have a good day.
  • Options
    thegcbaconthegcbacon Member Posts: 434 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    hastyl2 wrote: »
    Has anyone heard if there is going to be a way for us to get these pieces in the future? I was unable to do the grindfest due to real life responsibilities and couldn't get the ship.

5min/day isn't grindfest.
    You know that reply gets old really fast from folks that have nothing better to do but say that. I had tried to search it and kept coming with all kinds of hits that were irrelevant to the question that I asked. I am sure that someone is going to be equally as rude and go do a search with some oddly specific query and come up with the answer and post a link here with some snarky comment but that's OK, this is the reason why I have only eight posts on the forums.

Ppl get tired of other asking the same question over & over, it's quite possible you could find the answer by manually searching the last few days of the forums. But your attitude suggests you're too lazy for that.
    Thanks and have a good day.

and you call others snarky, nice.
  • Options
    prierinprierin Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It is true that some questions have been asked and answered by many. It's also true that ALL of us have asked a question that fits into this category.

Instead of being crass, conside rbeing helpful. If you have the link to the thread in which the questoin was answered, link it. Done deal. Simple.

If not, go ahead and asnwer the question politely.

If that isn't an option, silence is golden, no?

To answer the OPs question, nothing (that I know of) has been confirmed as of yet but bets are hedging towards the lobi store
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will forever be missed and never forgotten.
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    prierin wrote: »
    It is true that some questions have been asked and answered by many. It's also true that ALL of us have asked a question that fits into this category.

Instead of being crass, conside rbeing helpful. If you have the link to the thread in which the questoin was answered, link it. Done deal. Simple.

To answer the OPs question, nothing (that I know of) has been confirmed as of yet but bets are hedging towards the lobi store

Or one could have the common sense to search for it and get the answer themselves instead of someone hand-feeding them. It's like the dumbasses ingame that cannot do anything on their own but rely on someone to hand-feed exact answers, exact directions to them. The people that can't figure out the console they're looking for is a few feet away from their character but cannot find it unless someone tells them it's there.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    millimidgetmillimidget Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    White knights always love to attack the innocent.
    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." - Aristotle
  • Options
    wrenfuwrenfu Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    We already have a thread about arguing about using the search function. Just use the search function
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tigerblade66tigerblade66 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm pretty sure he said he "tried" to search the info but wasn't getting exactly what he wanted so he started this thread. Thank goodness these forums are so helpful though.... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    jrq2jrq2 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,543 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Or for these forums:

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."