test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

It's official I have the worst crew in Starfleet!

lordstipe2000lordstipe2000 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
I do... I can't find the screen shot but needless to say on my Delta Recruit my crew failed Crew Leave on Risa Doff assignment! Enough said. Worst crew in Strafleet! How do you fail at crew leave.. apparently mine can.. LOL

just found this to amusing not to share.
Post edited by lordstipe2000 on

Comments

• svindal777svindal777 Member Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You probably sent all the science nerds and they spazzed out at the sight of bikini clad women.
    Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on.
  • sonnikkusonnikku Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I dunno... Worf failed at Risa shore leave and he's a Commander! :eek:
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Starfleet should have "execute for incompetence".... i bet your crew was purple??, always happens with those purple elitist scum! :P
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • nicha0nicha0 Member Posts: 1,456 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Tripp and Malcolm on Risa? they kind of failed it
    Delirium Tremens
    Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
    Nothing to do anymore.
    http://dtfleet.com/
    Visit our Youtube channel
  • killer1986chriskiller1986chris Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I don't recall Picard enjoying his trip to Risa.
  • ralphgraphiteralphgraphite Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Didn't Riker bring that super addictive game back from Risa and almost get the Enterprise stolen?

Don't remember too many episodes where a visit to Risa worked out well :).
  • feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Didn't Riker bring that super addictive game back from Risa and almost get the Enterprise stolen?

Don't remember too many episodes where a visit to Risa worked out well :).

Too many?

Challenge: Name an episode where something did NOT go wrong going to or from Risa.

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
    Network engineers are not ship designers.
    Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
  • bougebouge Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    feiqa wrote: »
    Too many?

Challenge: Name an episode where something did NOT go wrong going to or from Risa.

The episode where im on the beach and it quickly turns into a TRIBBLE....oh wait, i may have dreamt that:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silly Doffs

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I suspect the doff mission creators gave in to their sense of humor for this one.

The same with "routine" turbolift maintenance -- more engineering crew have been maimed or killed by this than any other doff mission. The bottom of the turbolift shaft is littered with bones and blood.
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If they're not dying on Risa, they're doing okay...
  • gpgtxgpgtx Member Posts: 1,579 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    my KDF failed "execute for incompetence" LOL

the doff was sent to the sick bay instead of being removed
    victoriasig_zps23c45368.jpg
  • drreverenddrreverend Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Canonically, no named character ever has a good time on Risa. They all end up kidnapped by Romulans or involved in intrigue or other such shenanigans.
  • hartzillahartzilla Member Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I suspect the doff mission creators gave in to their sense of humor for this one.

The same with "routine" turbolift maintenance -- more engineering crew have been maimed or killed by this than any other doff mission. The bottom of the turbolift shaft is littered with bones and blood.

What do you expect they're redshirts. Just be glad its not Romulans they'd probably activate the self-destruct.
    gpgtx wrote: »
    my KDF failed "execute for incompetence" LOL

the doff was sent to the sick bay instead of being removed

WORST. KLINGON. EVER.
  • quintarisquintaris Member Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I had my doctors working on a treatment for a minor illness. They spent their time trying to determine how scale-itch got onto ship. Sexually-transmitted disease. Only carried by varren. Implications unpleasant.
    w8xekp.jpg
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I do... I can't find the screen shot but needless to say on my Delta Recruit my crew failed Crew Leave on Risa Doff assignment! Enough said. Worst crew in Strafleet! How do you fail at crew leave.. apparently mine can.. LOL

just found this to amusing not to share.

In enterprise I believe that trip and Malcolm ended up getting mugged and returning from shore leave on their underwear.

Worf almost tried to destroy Risa on his visit (eliminate the terraforming engines) if I remember that correctly.
  • cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My Delta recruit's sickbay team failed at curing a headache. Guess dispensing aspirin is too difficult for a common quality doctor in the future.

Unless the headache was caused by a crewman working in a turbolift shaft, to land on the patient.:D
  • sonnikkusonnikku Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    cptjhunter wrote: »
    My Delta recruit's sickbay team failed at curing a headache. Guess dispensing aspirin is too difficult for a common quality doctor in the future.

Unless the headache was caused by a crewman working in a turbolift shaft, to land on the patient.:D

It's an Idiocracy future. Automated healthcare coupled with poorly designed turbolifts. I've lost more guests that way... :eek:
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    In the same episode with Trip and Malcom...

Archer gets caught up in a conspiracy....

But Hoshi was there too... and she had a good time :D
  • zipagatzipagat Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Isnt failing shore leave what happened to Reid and Tucker did that time on Risa? :D
  • captainedwards09captainedwards09 Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I had 2 doffs die on me performing routine turbolift maintenance, I found it absolutely hilarious at the time
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    cptjhunter wrote: »

Jem haddar doctor, tried hurting the patient's hand so they forgot the pain in the head. When that failed just punched him unconscious.
    edited April 2015
    Sometimes when you see an empty turbolift shaft you just have to jump, just to see how much falling damage you take. I totally understand the failures.
    w8xekp.jpg
  • jstewart55jstewart55 Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    gaevsman wrote: »
    Starfleet should have "execute for incompetence".... i bet your crew was purple??, always happens with those purple elitist scum! :P

My common guys died scanning particles all the time. That was basically my version of Execute for Incompetence. :D
  • drreverenddrreverend Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    On the other hand, I sent a Cardassian, a Vorta and a Jem'hadar to the Bajoran Gratitude Festival. And got a Critical Success. Somehow.
  • ragingloliragingloli Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I once had a holographic crewmember end up in sickbay.
  • spockout1spockout1 Member Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Picard got himself some Jamaharon. It's not all bad at Risa.
    "After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true. Except for a T5 Connie. That would be f*%#ing awesome." - Mr. Spock
    edited April 2015
    ragingloli wrote: »

It makes sense. That's where the holographic doctor is.
    w8xekp.jpg
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ragingloli wrote: »

this happens more often than one would think
  • jer5488jer5488 Member Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My biggest disappointment was sending a Cardassian, a Bajoran, a Breen, a Klingon, and a Romulan out for 'drinks on the town' - completely expecting chaos, destruction, and an epic fail...

And they had a marvelous time and bonded over drinks and story.