test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rewards for your alts

indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
edited April 2015 in The Academy
I have the rewards for my new recruit, but now sure where you pick up the reward for your other characters. Who do I see to get those rewards?
Post edited by indyshark on

Comments

• guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 980 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You need to go to your temporal agent. Near Adm. Quinn's office in Spacedock; In the room with D'tan in Flotilla. I don't know where the Klingons keep theirs. The agent has a "store", and there you can buy stuff for 0 EC.
  • ffttfftt Member Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    indyshark wrote: »
    I have the rewards for my new recruit, but now sure where you pick up the reward for your other characters. Who do I see to get those rewards?

For Feds talk to the temporal officer outside of Adm Quins office. KDF see the temporal officer next to Stass(?) in the great hall.
  • bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Go to the Temporal Agent for your respective faction (Earth Spacedock, Qo'noS First City, or Romulan Flotilla). In some cases, it might be necessary for your Delta recruit to claim a reward first, before it becomes available to your other characters.
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    guljarol wrote: »
    You need to go to your temporal agent. Near Adm. Quinn's office in Spacedock, In the room the D'tan in Flotilla. I don't know where the Klikngons keep their. The agennt has a "store", and there you can buy stuff for 0 EC.

Klingons keep their Temporal Agent on Qo'noS First City, in the Great Hall, across from the security officer to whom you turn in contraband.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • sammiefightersammiefighter Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Also make sure you claim the reward on you DR to unlock the global reward. I havn't and they are all gray'd out
  • indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thank all of you for your help