test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Repair team needed on weekly ep's

grazyc2#7847 grazyc2 Member Posts: 1,988 Arc User
Men most Weekly EP's on KDF side are broken or falling apart I don't understand why Cryptic isn't repairing any off the Weekly episodes... There is so much broken stuff I can't even begin on summing it up for you...

So Cryptic repair team needed on all weekly Episodes !!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."
Post edited by grazyc2#7847 on

Comments

• Options
    millimidgetmillimidget Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What's a weekly episode?
    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." - Aristotle
  • Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    What's a weekly episode?

I'm guessing he's talking about the featured series missions. Devidian, Romulan, Dominion, and Breen. Though really, I hate to say it but the OP is about as useful as saying "there are bugs, fix them". We've enough trouble getting them to deal with bugs we've listed detailed reports about, this post is going to disappear into oblivion long before it gets a dev response.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I'm guessing he's talking about the featured series missions. Devidian, Romulan, Dominion, and Breen. Though really, I hate to say it but the OP is about as useful as saying "there are bugs, fix them". We've enough trouble getting them to deal with bugs we've listed detailed reports about, this post is going to disappear into oblivion long before it gets a dev response.

Correct sorry for the miss spell
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."
  • Options
    edited April 2015

List of bugs :

Breen :

1 “Cold Call” 28th August, 2010 Should be Mk XII gear availble
    2 “Out in the Cold” 4th September, 2010 Should be Mk XII gear availble
    3 “Cold Comfort” 11th September, 2010 Should be Mk XII gear availble
    4 “Cold Case” 18th September, 2010 Should be Mk XII gear availble
    5 “Cold Storage” 25th September, 2010 Should be Mk XII gear availble

Cardessian :

1 “Skirmish” 16th October, 2010 Is using outdated ships
    2 “Spin the Wheel” 23rd October, 2010 Puzzle is to much traveling between stations
    3 “What Lies Beneath” 30th October, 2010 To dark and doors are buged on KDF site
    4 “Everything Old is New” 6th November, 2010 Feds should be reconized and KDF should have an holoemiter to change to an old klingon or human klingon...

5 “Night of the Comet” 13th November, 2010 No comment

Romulan :

1 “The Vault” 5th February, 2011 Diplomatic way is not Always availble
    2 “Mine Enemy” 12th February, 2011 Diplomatic way is not Always availble
    3 “Frozen” 19th February, 2011 Animation is not working as intented ...
    4 “Coliseum” 26th February, 2011 Romies shoot before beam out and he yells fire...
    5 “Cutting the Cord” 5th March, 2011 The fight allready started before obesek finish his story, Romies are to strong on Fed side and support team on KDF side not working as intented.
    6 “Darkness Before the Dawn” 5th March, 2011 No comment..

DS9 Story ARC

1 “Second Wave” 11th February, 2012
    1a. Doff mission fails
    1b. The special drink you can't get it Always sometimes you have to buy it from exchange.
    1c. When you have them all five on your side only 1 ambasador is helping.

2 “Of Bajor” 18th February, 2012 An guide should be usefull on the map...
    3 “Operation Gamma” 25th February, 2012 Green circles do not disapear after completing them.
    4 “Facility 4028” 3rd March, 2012 Sometimes support doesn't work
    5 “Boldly They Rode” 10th March, 2012 Dominion atack before you have a change of doing something place them on other places should be helpfull.

And on all Story arcs there should be Mk XII gear availble and when doing them in Elite mode you should even get Mk XIII gear for it !!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Options
    belidosbelidos Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    kirk2390 wrote: »
    List of bugs :

Breen :

Cardessian :

2 “Spin the Wheel” 23rd October, 2010 Puzzle is to much traveling between stations
    3 “What Lies Beneath” 30th October, 2010 To dark and doors are buged on KDF site
    4 “Everything Old is New” 6th November, 2010 Feds should be reconized and KDF should have an holoemiter to change to an old klingon or human klingon...

Romulan :

4 “Coliseum” 26th February, 2011 Romies shoot before beam out and he yells fire...
    5 “Cutting the Cord” 5th March, 2011 The fight allready started before obesek finish his story, Romies are to strong on Fed side and support team on KDF side not working as intented.

DS9 Story ARC

1a. Doff mission fails
    1b. The special drink you can't get it Always sometimes you have to buy it from exchange.

3 “Operation Gamma” 25th February, 2012 Green circles do not disapear after completing them.
    5 “Boldly They Rode” 10th March, 2012 Dominion atack before you have a change of doing something place them on other places should be helpfull.

And on all Story arcs there should be Mk XII gear availble and when doing them in Elite mode you should even get Mk XIII gear for it !!!

Some of these are not bugs, some are just personal preference ..

For example:

'3 “What Lies Beneath” 30th October, 2010 To dark ' - that part of that quest is not a bug, it'[s working as intended, it's meant to be dark and mysterious, being too dark is your preference, personally my preference is make it darker.

' “Skirmish” 16th October, 2010 Is using outdated ships ' - Why is outdated npc ships a bug? The Cardassians don't have any old ships in their fleet? While we're at it why don't we stop people flying the connie because it's outdated and must be a bug to be able to fly it :eek:

'2 “Spin the Wheel” 23rd October, 2010 Puzzle is to much traveling between stations' - again, not a bug, this is your preference, you don't like traveling so much, neither do I, but that doesn't make it a bug.

and listing a mission as bugged and having your explanation as "no comment" does not help your case at all, most sensible QA teams would read that and throw it out as not useful.
  • Options
    thegcbaconthegcbacon Member Posts: 434 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    OP needs to learn what a programming bug is, because a programming bug isn't something that just bugs him personally. I'd list the OP as a bug by his definition.
  • Options
    lyanaarlyanaar Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    List of bugs :

Breen :

Cardessian :

Romulan :

DS9 Story ARC

1a. Doff mission fails

No wonder everyone thinks this game is bugged, if you think most of these are "BUGS" :rolleyes:
  • Options
    admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I agree with the Mk XII being added in to the mission rewards.

As to the rest

Cardessian :

What fleet doesn't? Would you prefer to have them in all T6?

Whats a bit of walking for the easiest mission there is. Without the walking between the stations it would take about 30 seconds to finish the mission.

That was a design choice but I agree with you on the too dark part.

Romulan :

5 “Cutting the Cord” 5th March, 2011 The fight allready started before obesek finish his story, Romies are to strong on Fed side and support team on KDF side not working as intented
    6 “Darkness Before the Dawn” 5th March, 2011 No comment.

Sorry but bugs in the animatics? There are real bugs in the game that need to be fixed

DS9 Story ARC

1a. Doff mission fails

Did you use a white Doff? Ive never had that happen but I only use green or better.

Actually I have always found it, if you cant get it directly from someone you have to go to the second floor in quarks and trade Yamok sauce for it.

Which point of the mission the ground combat part? I believe thats wai.

What kind of guide?
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • Options
    rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Oh boy, here we go.

Note that a bug is an error ingame, created by an oversight in the code. For example, if I program a tribble to restore health, and because of a bug, the cannibal tribble now also restores health instead of taking it away.

My ressponses are in blue.
    List of bugs :

Breen :

1 “Cold Call” 28th August, 2010 Should be Mk XII gear availble Although this would be nice, this is probably working as intended. Not sure though.
    2 “Out in the Cold” 4th September, 2010 Should be Mk XII gear availble Same as the above
    3 “Cold Comfort” 11th September, 2010 Should be Mk XII gear availble Same as the above
    4 “Cold Case” 18th September, 2010 Should be Mk XII gear availble Same as the above
    5 “Cold Storage” 25th September, 2010 Should be Mk XII gear availble Same as the above

Cardessian :

1 “Skirmish” 16th October, 2010 Is using outdated ships What do you mean, outdated ships? For a 2409 mission, I felt that spotting a Presidio was weird. No ship in there is outdated. All of those are still in active use by their owners. Now had we seen an Nx, okay, but they are far from outdated.
    2 “Spin the Wheel” 23rd October, 2010 Puzzle is to much traveling between stations OH NOES, I NEEDZ TO WALK AND NOT SHOOTZ! Honestly, I like this puzzle, and increasing the distance one needs to walk would be okay. This is simply you stating a part of the mission you dislike. This is not an error in the code, but working as intended.
    3 “What Lies Beneath” 30th October, 2010 To dark and doors are buged on KDF site Its SUPPOSED to be dark. Hence why they give you a flashlight. Although this is a hard part on older PC's (my previous one could not use the flashlight as a, well, flashlight), it works as intended. As for doors being bugged.... they are SUPPOSED to remain closed. Pay attention to dialogue, and you would find this out yourself.
    4 “Everything Old is New” 6th November, 2010 Feds should be reconized and KDF should have an holoemiter to change to an old klingon or human klingon... Again, personal preference. I kinda like them not reckognizing me. After all, I was not born when those people died. Why would they reckognize somebody in a 25th century outfit? And why is it bad that a Klingon there walks with frontal head details? Makes them more unreckognizable.

5 “Night of the Comet” 13th November, 2010 No comment No comment, no bug.

Romulan :

1 “The Vault” 5th February, 2011 Diplomatic way is not Always availble I'm not sure, but I believe this is tied in to your own diplomacy doff skill? It always workes on my main, never on a newer alt.
    2 “Mine Enemy” 12th February, 2011 Diplomatic way is not Always availble See the above.
    3 “Frozen” 19th February, 2011 Animation is not working as intented ... The animation. Which one? Which map? How far in the mission? What objective? Do you have any ideas how many animations are in that mission?
    4 “Coliseum” 26th February, 2011 Romies shoot before beam out and he yells fire... This is indeed a bug.
    5 “Cutting the Cord” 5th March, 2011 The fight allready started before obesek finish his story, Romies are to strong on Fed side and support team on KDF side not working as intented. First part indeed a bug. Too strong.... I butcher them by the dozens. Are you sure it isn't your build that cant handle them? And support KDF, not sure there. Will have to check.
    6 “Darkness Before the Dawn” 5th March, 2011 No comment.. No comment, no bug.

DS9 Story ARC

1a. Doff mission fails

1a: I never had the doff mission failing. And even if it does, the misison objective was succesfull, so no bug in the mission. 1b I never had to buy it from the exchange. It is available at the bartender whenever I looked there. 1c ofcourse the Gorn is helping. The rest are civilians who probably never even held a phaser before.

2 “Of Bajor” 18th February, 2012 An guide should be usefull on the map... Of Bajor has many things that make me hate it, but getting lost on the map isn't. That is why there is a minimap with green objective markers.
    3 “Operation Gamma” 25th February, 2012 Green circles do not disapear after completing them. Figuring you are talking about salvaging? THat is because those markers are for all three professions, so unless you bring a tac/eng/sci in there, they will not dissapear. WAI.
    4 “Facility 4028” 3rd March, 2012 Sometimes support doesn't work Sometimes what doesn't work? I always get backup from the gamma JemHadar and from the Founder.
    That is the idea. You beam to your ship that is already been fighting before you beam up. So logically, you are in the middle of the fight

And on all Story arcs there should be Mk XII gear availble and when doing them in Elite mode you should even get Mk XIII gear for it !!! That is just your opinion.

Although you can ofcourse have these complaints and talk about them, don't say they are bugs. They are your complains, which I respect even though I disagree with them. Of that entire list, I think you might have mentioned two bugs.