test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Iconian Resistance Armour

abaddon653abaddon653 Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
So those new Iconian Resistance armours coming out with the Iconian rep look like something Madonna would wear! Seriously what's up with those?

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    abaddon653 wrote: »
    So those new Iconian Resistance armours coming out with the Iconian rep look like something Madonna would wear! Seriously what's up with those?

And I thought the Club Wear attire was flamboyant. Wow! :D

Do we get Model 2410 Glow Sticks?

Untz-Untz-Untz-Untz-Untz
    XzRTofz.gif
  • imruinedimruined Member Posts: 1,457 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My first thought was Star Tron...:rolleyes:
    The entitlement is strong in these forums...

not_funny_Q_shadows_small.jpg
  • reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Untz-Untz-Untz-Untz-Untz

Damage bonus to the nanopulse lirpas/batleths.
  • mrspidey2mrspidey2 Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Damage bonus to the nanopulse lirpas/batleths.
    But only purple ones.
    2bnb7apx.jpg
  • ummaxummax Member Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    its very shiney and bright and yet at the same time pastel sorts of colours unless that is just the colour choice they made for the blog.

I wont be working too hard to unlock that appearance at least LOL
  • induperatorinduperator Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited April 2015

They should have the Cone Bra option :rolleyes:
  • flyingshoeboxflyingshoebox Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    While I’m not a fan of the suit as a whole I do like some of the parts. The gauntlets, shoulder pads, backpack, elbow pads, and head gear would be nice to be able to mix and match with our standard uniforms parts. Like the armor we already have in the uniform section. Also as a bit of tat to accent something we’ve already put together.

Which brings me to asking a question. Can we please get the parts that would be viable from this armor and other armor once unlocked to work with our standard uniforms rather than locking them behind their own category?
  • isvarnaisvarna Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Am I the only one that sees the resemblance to EDI's outfits from ME3?
    ↓ ↓ This is why we can't have nice things. ↓ ↓
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited April 2015
    And I thought the Club Wear attire was flamboyant. Wow! :D

Untz-Untz-Untz-Untz-Untz

kinds how I felt when I looked at em... Club wear was cool for its niche... did we really need "armor" that looks like that?
    While I’m not a fan of the suit as a whole I do like some of the parts. The gauntlets, shoulder pads, backpack, elbow pads, and head gear would be nice to be able to mix and match with our standard uniforms parts. Like the armor we already have in the uniform section. Also as a bit of tat to accent something we’ve already put together.

Well Taris got away with those bits, who knows we might be able to. I hope so....
    Which brings me to asking a question. Can we please get the parts that would be viable from this armor and other armor once unlocked to work with our standard uniforms rather than locking them behind their own category?
    thats a good dream
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo1_400.gif
    tacofangs wrote: »
    STO isn't canon, and neither are any of the books.
  • jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The visual appearance of this is rather unremarkable... <.< >.>
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• medalionemissarymedalionemissary Member Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Vogue is a Tier 5 ground skill

Blind the enemy with FASHION!
    Deep Space Nine in HD, make it so!
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    they should add the disco ball in the set
  • svindal777svindal777 Member Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My joined trill is so going to rock that suit.
    Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on.
  • abaddon653abaddon653 Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    they should add the disco ball in the set

A rapid fire gun that fires Disco Balls which are UNABLE to be cancelled until their time is up and don't have the thirty meter radius limit!!!
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Vogue is a Tier 5 ground skill

Blind the enemy with FASHION!

WALK OFF! We got a Walk Off!
    XzRTofz.gif
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,404 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Oh yeah, this is it! The Second Iconian War! And against enemies able to vaporize 6 people with their minds, teleport wherever they want, devastate Qo'Nos, build Dyson Spheres with billions of ships inside, the Delta Alliance decided the best kind of armor against them was...

EDI's holo glasses, no helmet and her chassis combined with a Tron jumpsuit and a Lady Gaga outfit! Of course! Freaking genius!

I think we need a Pee-Wee Herman quote here:
    "This... is crwack!"
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • geminisierrageminisierra Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I think I would prefer to have EDI's and the other MS3 armors than these UGH-ly things...
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,467 Arc User
    edited April 2015

The developers had to remind everyone that disco was still alive.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • willamsheridanwillamsheridan Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So the Iconians are allergic to Latex and thats why we got this Anti-Iconian Latex Bodysuits? :confused:
  • drreverenddrreverend Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I maintain that the Iconian Resistance set needs a few things to be perfect:

1) instead of sprinting, when you run little rollerblades pop out of your boots and you do a skating animation

2) the personal weapon is a throwable laser discus that bounces around and returns to you

3) the Iconians challenge the Milky Way to a winner-take-all Space Roller Derby Tournament
    3b) this is the real reason Iconians hate time travel, because they can never escape the 1980s.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,404 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    drreverend wrote: »
    3) the Iconians challenge the Milky Way to a winner-take-all Space Roller Derby Tournament

That'd be great as an April Fools event, with Iconian representatives coming to ESD, Qo'Nos and New Romulus to say "this was all part of the Milky Way edition of our reality show called "Trolling Galaxies!" as a reward for your participation, we stop our fake invasion and allow you to partake in our favorite tournament!"

And when the event is over, the Iconians go "Haha! Sorry, we were just messing with you for real and for the lulz! Back to truly attempting to annihilate you all subiconian scum!".
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • drreverenddrreverend Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    That'd be great as an April Fools event, with Iconian representatives coming to ESD, Qo'Nos and New Romulus to say "this was all part of the Milky Way edition of our reality show called "Trolling Galaxies!" as a reward for your participation, we stop our fake invasion and allow you to partake in our favorite tournament!"

And when the event is over, the Iconians go "Haha! Sorry, we were just messing with you for real and for the lulz! Back to truly attempting to annihilate you all subiconian scum!".

That or Iconians turn out to be the biggest nerds ever.
  • cyronstratcyronstrat Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    it would be cool if the armor looked like the heralds :D
  • bioixibioixi Member Posts: 764 Arc User
    That necro.