test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

cryptic want my money?

icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Klingon Discussion
while im a fan of a season of bug fixes and balance passes i fear Cryptic would just mess balancing up. With cryptic thinking it means copy paste. instead of a rock paper scissors approach which is what the game really needs.

I'm not talking that trinity stuff. i mean faction diversity. We have a ships crew to balance out a captains weakness and enforce their strengths so each ship covers the trinity itself with its crew.

The factions is where they need to diversify. Im not going to get into many particulars for the other factions since i don't play them and wont dare to speak for those players. just as i do not believe my local laws should apply to every other location on the planet. we all have our own wants and needs. no one size fits them all ever works.

but i believe:

Feds should be the most diverse and resilient. with a wider range of abilities.
(but no I WIN skills)

Roms should be pretty much like they are i think they got the roms down pretty good with all the enhanced battle cloak ships and superior boffs they can have. but they need more science boff seating in their ships. id even go so far as to add one sci rank boff seat to every Romulan ship, meaning if it had a lt sci change it to lt commander . and so on. sll of that with their own faction not as the refugees. An rommies would be fairly set up i think.

Klingons as the warriors need more bite to them than the other species right now they are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to doing damage or ship diversity.

if cryptic wanted to get 9k zen FROM ME all they would have to do is SELL ME a iconic 3 pack, or solo split 3k ship

Vorcha : same as T5U tor'kaht but with a lt commander sci slot instead of sole lt sci slot. change the universal ensign to a truly universal ensign and a t6 trait

B'rel : basic T5U B'rel but drop enhanced battle cloak in favor of a Battle cloak , change seating to truly universal to include all the boffs present or future. a t6 trait and no other changes at all .

D7 & new variants: T5U kamarang 1 commander truly universal ,1 each tac, sci & engineer Lt commander. 1 universal ensign. T6 trait and maybe a tac console.

throw in a mele pack with iconic KDF bladed weapons both already in game. and a dahar master Coat in the zen store and you made 2 more sales.

then fix the Tailor, so my bought and paid for Outfit slots actually work. Then you make a sale of every toon of the 10 plus Klingon toons i have.

so much they could do with what we already have and still make money with little effort

like why did they make the command 3 pack with only one of them being a decent ship and its trait all hands on deck is nice but only works when using a command boff ability making it useless on other ships.

when they could have taken the Under performing Bort 3 pac copied it then edit the stats to make each one like the T5U version with an added trait. and split the current universal seating into one each of the current new boffs . most if not all agree the bort is a GREAT LOOKING ship , some like its performance others like myself do not . but it does look great .
Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They would rather ban you than take your money lol.
  • stumpy2101stumpy2101 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They would rather ban you than take your money lol.

I somewhat agree.. couldnt be bothered to finish reading a post when the OP couldnt be bothered with punctuation and the use of capital letters where required. This no matter if the OP has a valid point or not.
  • icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    stumpy2101 wrote: »
    I somewhat agree.. couldnt be bothered to finish reading a post when the OP couldnt be bothered with punctuation and the use of capital letters where required. This no matter if the OP has a valid point or not.

i love when the grammar police start policing the forums.
    couldnt couldnt be bothered with punctuation

couldn't it be that in a casual forum about a game that it is just not that big a deal to use proper punctuation.. except maybe to those that just love trolling the people that area actually concerned about the game.

edited April 2015
    Whatever...
    Just that if one is so concerned and puts so much of an effort in expressing oneself so verbosely then why not put the effort into propper punctiation? It only serves to cheapen the message since the manner of expression/writing is a representation of self. If self is not serious then message delivered is deemed likewise and can not be taken seriously.

My opinion. Take it or leave it. I dont care.
  • icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Whatever...
    Just that if one is so concerned and puts so much of an effort in expressing oneself so verbosely then why not put the effort into propper punctiation? It only serves to cheapen the message since the manner of expression/writing is a representation of self. If self is not serious then message delivered is deemed likewise and can not be taken seriously.

My opinion. Take it or leave it. I dont care.

lol i don't think you even noticed what i was saying the second post. and your argument proves it! Because everything you said you could apply to yourself even in this quoted response you still missed some punctuation . so if you really cared enough to make comments bout how bad my message was should you not have taken care with your responses . and to a greater degree.

Propper ? whats that proper possibly?

Punctiation ? what is that punctuation perhaps?

dont = do not don't forget that punctuation.

shouldnt = should not shouldn't you remember that punctuation?

now come on you started this not me. all i can say is hello ,pot kettle black.

jeese

edited April 2015
    Sigh... We agree to disagree.
    Like I said: Whatever.
    Waste of time and resources here. Moving on
  • goodscotchgoodscotch Member Posts: 1,680 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I like these suggestions. Would definitely have me reaching for my wallet if they offered these Klingon iconic types. I've always wanted a revamped K'tinga and have suggested in the past that they take the Koro'tinga and beef it up, strip out the bar supports and solidify everything.
    klingon-bridge.jpg

• bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Captains,

Could we maybe keep this thread on topic? With a minimum of bashing the Devs and each other, please?
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek