test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestion Box, as I see it.

model94model94 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Trekkies new and old, we need the Devs to read this. If they aren't listening to the players/fans, how do they know what direction to go?

There are 3 playable factions who have fought and died together over the Borg, Voth, Undine and Vaadwaur. 3 factions, not 'really' at war with each other anymore. For the love of Kirk, isn't it time we are able to take our Feds Qo'noS, or to the Romulan Flotilla? Just saying, we aren't really enemies anymore, and are uniting more and more every day. It's time to lift the barrier. BRING DOWN THIS WALL! lol :D

Ok, so I'm a lifetime subscriber. I buy zen often, and I get the best ships. I have a lot of them. In fact I currently have 60, which is the cap as it seems, even though I've unlocked more than that. It just seems unfair that I have to decommission some ships in my fleet, to get the newest-coolest ships now. Why does there have to be a cap, especially since I've paid for my membership, and have paid for every bonus ship slot I have? Why put a cap on how many I can have? Just let us run with however many we pay for, maybe offer some accolades for the amount you have, or some cool wearable titles too lol. I think this needs to be studied further by the Devs. :cool:

Last thing on my mind this morning ... the season 7 blunder that never got fixed. Bridge crew that I've custom made in appearance and in scalding detail, are random at best to appear on my bridge, and are 90% of the time replaced by random NPC crew! I can't tell you how agrivating it is to beam onto the bridge of my ship to hang with my crew, to find a cast of nobodies I'd never hire, if I was a desperate recruiter for an immanant Iconian war! Devs, it's been near 3 seasons since this has happened. It's time to fix this super annoying problem. And yes I have filed tickets about it lol :rolleyes:

Just saying it here because it needs to be seen and talked about, maybe have a Dev look it over and include a suggestion box for us players in the future ... Model94 :)
Post edited by model94 on

Comments

• Options
    neil8672neil8672 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I,m in complete agreement!,

also am I the only one who would like to see the 2009 jj abrams enterprise?

neil8672
  • Options
    ummaxummax Member Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I think they do listen or try to.. problem is you know there are eleventy seventy million players with about just as many suggestions and ideas pulling them in 50 directions all at once. They do a pretty decent job I think I have only had one main beef though and dont find fault with every single thing they do lol. (some people are very difficult to please to be honest)

I patiently waited and low and behold they are doing something about it although in the scheme of things I would not have cared either way cause well its a game and I play for fun and entertainment and when it stops being fun or entertaining I just you know dont play anymore.

.... So really if they make decisions that make the game unfun for me I would just probably well not bother anymore so whatever they are fixing is obviously not enough to stop me from playing (cause I am still here) but I did stop paying attention to that part of the game as it became unusable for my intended purpose of quick and dirty pugging to occupy 20 minutes of my life that day :/ *gasp* end run on sentace
  • Options
    frontline2042frontline2042 Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Agreed. Drop the entire "we're at war but let's team up against the borg, voth, undine, vaadwaur, iconians, and dominion". Just say there's an alliance and some radical elements are trying to subvert the peace. Story content remains mostly the same (some dialog touch ups) and there's not a huge disconnect
    Ignorance is an obstacle not an excuse
    Let the stupid suffer
  • Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    model94 wrote: »
    Trekkies new and old, we need the Devs to read this. If they aren't listening to the players/fans, how do they know what direction to go?

There are 3 playable factions who have fought and died together over the Borg, Voth, Undine and Vaadwaur. 3 factions, not 'really' at war with each other anymore. For the love of Kirk, isn't it time we are able to take our Feds Qo'noS, or to the Romulan Flotilla? Just saying, we aren't really enemies anymore, and are uniting more and more every day. It's time to lift the barrier. BRING DOWN THIS WALL! lol :D

Ok, so I'm a lifetime subscriber. I buy zen often, and I get the best ships. I have a lot of them. In fact I currently have 60, which is the cap as it seems, even though I've unlocked more than that. It just seems unfair that I have to decommission some ships in my fleet, to get the newest-coolest ships now. Why does there have to be a cap, especially since I've paid for my membership, and have paid for every bonus ship slot I have? Why put a cap on how many I can have? Just let us run with however many we pay for, maybe offer some accolades for the amount you have, or some cool wearable titles too lol. I think this needs to be studied further by the Devs. :cool:

Last thing on my mind this morning ... the season 7 blunder that never got fixed. Bridge crew that I've custom made in appearance and in scalding detail, are random at best to appear on my bridge, and are 90% of the time replaced by random NPC crew! I can't tell you how agrivating it is to beam onto the bridge of my ship to hang with my crew, to find a cast of nobodies I'd never hire, if I was a desperate recruiter for an immanant Iconian war! Devs, it's been near 3 seasons since this has happened. It's time to fix this super annoying problem. And yes I have filed tickets about it lol :rolleyes:

Just saying it here because it needs to be seen and talked about, maybe have a Dev look it over and include a suggestion box for us players in the future ... Model94 :)

1) There's little more than a ceasefire between the Federation and Klingons, so allowing starfleet on Qo'nos recreationally isn't going to happen. There is going to be a new queue comming in season 10 that will take place on Qo'nos and (I'm pretty sure) will be cross faction.

2) The reason you can't have more ships than the cap allows on one character is due to server limitations. A way around this is to make more characters, and have each character have different ships.

3) Bridges don't make them money, so they don't care. But I am with you on this one.
    neil8672 wrote: »
    also am I the only one who would like to see the 2009 jj abrams enterprise?

neil8672

A lot of people would. (I'm not one of them.) However, the JJ-trek stuff is property of Paramount, and Cryptic can only use stuff that belongs to CBS, so it's not going to happen.
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    model94 wrote: »
    For the love of Kirk, isn't it time we are able to take our Feds Qo'noS, or to the Romulan Flotilla?

oh, this old horse again :rolleyes:
  • Options
    neil8672neil8672 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    shame!!!!!

thanks for the info!

neil8672
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,401 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm open to a suggestion box, as long as I don't have to buy a Master Key to open it.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1