test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bridge officer powers

sierra078sierra078 Member Posts: 334 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Federation Discussion
I'm having trouble switching bridge officer powers. I'm trying to switch from Torpedo High Yield 1 to Tactical Team 1. The Bridge offficer powers interface shows as Tactical team. But my powers tray shows torpedo High yield 1. I've tried going to a social zone with no effect. Is this a bug or am I not doing something right here?
Post edited by sierra078 on

Comments

• Options
    jbmaverickjbmaverick Member Posts: 935 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Did you change the bridge officer's default power choice instead of the current ship station choice? If you change the powers on the "Skills" tab for a bridge officer, that doesn't change what is currently equipped to your ship. You need to go to the "Stations" tab and change the powers there. Shouldn't need to be in Sector Space, I believe you can swap powers anywhere as long as you're not in combat.

The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke.
  • Options
    lootcritter420lootcritter420 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Whoa!
  • Options
    matth431matth431 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Is there any way to change the default ground skills? My science BOFF was trained in heals but occasionally defaults back to her original snares/debuffs... If I don't spot it I tend to die pretty quick...