test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dreadnought 3 pack. Who do you want to see in the line up?

rosetyler51rosetyler51 Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
I don't really care much about the FED and Romulan dread choices but if there was one which ships do you see on the list.

I'm thinking Vo'Quv, Gal-X, and Scimitar. Out of the t5 ships those 3 scream dreadnought.

Not much of a fan of the ship but I think if a t6 Gal-X happens the phaser lance should work like the Kumari Wing Cannons.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The K'Vort Dreadnought 3pack...

Dreadnought Raider
    Dreadnought Cruiser
    Dreadnought Support Vessel

...ahem, lol. ;)
  • hyperionx09hyperionx09 Member Posts: 1,709 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Odyssey Dreadnought Cruiser, Bortasqu Dreadnought Battlecruiser, and Scimitar Dreadnought Warbirds.

All at T6.

That's 9 ships (technically 3 with 3 sub-variants), 3 new mastery traits (one per class variant; Tac, Sci, and Eng), console upgrades, and instant Fleet right out the C-Store. And two of them are in dire need of alternate parts for customization anyway (Odyssey and Bortasqu), while the last one just needs an updated Leahval skin (Sela's original Scimitar skin that had a few extra wing/pylon bits) added.

The only drawback is that it's T6s of T5s and costs a bit more, but not a big deal. At least KDF will have a 3-pc console set that's its own thing rather than a copy of the Fed 3-pc console set, or worse, not have a console set while it's counterparts do.

Aside from that...

Hm. I got it. Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier, Xindi Narcine Dreadnought Carrier, and Voth Bulwark Dreadnought Cruiser. Because they'll make more money than a Galaxy-X and its KDF equivalent.

But if we must keep it to Faction ships:

Odyssey-X, Scimitar-Y, and Bortasqu-Z. Each a T6. Each with a built-in BFG lance (Scimitar-Y gets a much shorter Thalaron Pulse charge time to be on par, and with longer range). Each with Mirror Skins. Each capable of using their old T5 variant consoles as well as future consoles of their regular T6 versions. Each Tac-oriented. Each with an optional console that lets you choose between firing Wide angle but short range or concentrated beam but long range on their BFG (Scimitar's Thalaron Pulse now pulls a death star II charge up when firing a narrow beam).
  • rosetyler51rosetyler51 Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Odyssey Dreadnought Cruiser, Bortasqu Dreadnought Battlecruiser, and Scimitar Dreadnought Warbirds.

All at T6.

That's 9 ships (technically 3 with 3 sub-variants), 3 new mastery traits (one per class variant; Tac, Sci, and Eng), console upgrades, and instant Fleet right out the C-Store. And two of them are in dire need of alternate parts for customization anyway (Odyssey and Bortasqu), while the last one just needs an updated Leahval skin (Sela's original Scimitar skin that had a few extra wing/pylon bits) added.

The only drawback is that it's T6s of T5s and costs a bit more, but not a big deal. At least KDF will have a 3-pc console set that's its own thing rather than a copy of the Fed 3-pc console set, or worse, not have a console set while it's counterparts do.

Aside from that...

Hm. I got it. Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier, Xindi Narcine Dreadnought Carrier, and Voth Bulwark Dreadnought Cruiser. Because they'll make more money than a Galaxy-X and its KDF equivalent.

Odyssey-X, Scimitar-Y, and Bortasqu-Z. Each a T6. Each with a built-in BFG lance (Scimitar-Y gets a much shorter Thalaron Pulse charge time to be on par, and with longer range). Each with Mirror Skins. Each capable of using their old T5 variant consoles as well as future consoles of their regular T6 versions. Each Tac-oriented. Each with an optional console that lets you choose between firing Wide angle but short range or concentrated beam but long range on their BFG (Scimitar's Thalaron Pulse now pulls a death star II charge up when firing a narrow beam).

I would rather take the KVort pack
  • flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I would vote on a Flagship Dreadnought Pack (that would compromise the Odyssey, Bortas and Scimitar). It would be a three pack, no need for three variants of each, and would come with an additional skin (or two) per each ship.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,413 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Current Rom Dreadnoughts into a new T6 Dreadnought bundle, which can equip all previous consoles and still match a set bonus with 1 new console on each Tac/Sci/Engi variant, without losing any abilities such as Enhanced Battle Cloak, Flight Deck, and Singularity Core.

They should look menacing, imposing, rugged, but also stealthy, sleek, agile. No bubbly happy overly glamorized glowy redundant double-nacelles please, or thick wings. In fact, let someone ELSE in the art department work on these, and remind them kindly these are ships designed to wipe out entire planets of all organic life.

The Andromeda's design is just excellent, and whoever made that one I am sure would do a great job on an Andromeda or Odyssey T6 Dreadnought pack.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • olessiusolessius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    A Vo'quv would definitely make me want to open my wallet, and the same goes for a K'Vort (if they make it look right).

A T6 Bortasqu', however, would be a definite NOOOOOOOOOOO for me. It just isn't a Klingon ship.
  • induperatorinduperator Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited April 2015

All at T6.

Aside from that...

The Oddy is not a Dreadnought, the Galaxy Dreadnought would better suit a Dreadnought 3 pack.
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,413 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The Oddy is not a Dreadnought, the Galaxy Dreadnought would better suit a Dreadnought 3 pack.

The mirror Odyssey, despite having a different color scheme, is a Dreadnought as it is introduced in the special event mirror invasion. Otherwise, yes it is a cruiser, and a flagship, but I see no reason why it couldn't become one, other than perhaps the aversion to using that design out of whatever 3rd party troubles that arose with the contest that led to its design.

Also, a correction to my previous post, the Rom Dreads don't have enhanced but basic battle cloak which happens to have certain features that make it more advanced than enhanced battle cloak.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • megacharge07megacharge07 Member Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    EDIT: Duplicate post
    tumblr_mt0cmzAQpC1rm3hhlo2_500.gif
  • ander15ander15 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Gal-X, Oddysey, and Jupiter classes are all classifed as "Federation Dreadnoughts".
  • spockout1spockout1 Member Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I see the K'Vort, if it ever happens, as a Klingon Support Cruiser. I'd totally buy one if they did something like that, though.

If we're going Dreads, I think Galaxy-X (it at least deserves the facelift that the regular Galaxy got), Vo'quv, and (I guess) Scimitar. Boring, I know, but those are the dreadnoughts. I don't know if the Vo'quv really fits in that group, but the Nehg'var already got the T6 treatment.
    "After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true. Except for a T5 Connie. That would be f*%#ing awesome." - Mr. Spock
    edited April 2015
    I would like to see a T6 Scimitar, and for Fed I want to see a T6 Vengeance class, decked out to be the Fed equivalent of the T6 Scimitar with excellent hangar pets. The Feds are missing a massive sized DPS/combat ship like the Scimitar, and the Vengeance class is the perfect ship to be just that.

KDF side I would like to see a new kind of T6 dread on par with the T6 Vengeance and T6 Scimitar.
  • rimmarierimmarie Member Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I would like to see a T6 Scimitar, and for Fed I want to see a T6 Vengeance class, decked out to be the Fed equivalent of the T6 Scimitar with excellent hangar pets. The Feds are missing a massive sized DPS/combat ship like the Scimitar, and the Vengeance class is the perfect ship to be just that.

KDF side I would like to see a new kind of T6 dread on par with the T6 Vengeance and T6 Scimitar.

Sadly, unless they redesign the Vengeance as a Dreadnought, it won't happen. The Vengeance is about the only thing I liked in that movie...(oh maybe the Caitian twins)

But T6 Oddy, Scimitar, and Bortasqu would be REALLY nice. They should have been first in line for T6
  • nadiezjanadiezja Member Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I don't want to see T6 flagships in the CStore. I want to see them, sans console, as an event reward like the Samsar and the Breen carrier. This would reward players who have bought the three-packs by giving them a new T6 version of their favorite ship that can use the console, and allow others to at least fly the ship without spending extra money.

These ships are special, and should be treated as such.
    edited April 2015
    rimmarie wrote: »
    Sadly, unless they redesign the Vengeance as a Dreadnought, it won't happen. The Vengeance is about the only thing I liked in that movie...(oh maybe the Caitian twins)

But T6 Oddy, Scimitar, and Bortasqu would be REALLY nice. They should have been first in line for T6

That's the Avenger in your link, unless you're just referring to the Avenger's layout? in which case they should keep a future Vengeance Class in line with the Falchion/Scimitar's Boff/console and hangar layouts and not the Avenger's layout.

The Vengeance Class is the perfect ship to be the Federation faction's class for class, layout for layout version of the Scimitar. I want to see both it and the Scimitar added to the ZenStore as T6 dreadnoughts.
  • disposeableh3r0disposeableh3r0 Member Posts: 1,927 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Nebula dreadnought.

Vo'quv

And a 4th D for the triple D
    As a time traveller, Am I supposed to pack underwear or underwhen?

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abraham Lincoln

Occidere populo et effercio confractus